Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantel - Stevenage today  (Read 1704 times)

7 review(s) for EnglishChantel (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bobmiller

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Chantel

Gorgeous Mid to late 20's, stunning figure, nice bum and great fake tits (.)(.) Girl nextdoor look

Price paid : 80 for 30 mins including owo&cim
Hotel in stevenage town centre

Greeted me in a very sexy dress, quickly sorted money out and stripped off revealing a stunning body.  After a few eastern Europeans was nice to have an English girl, tall with nice long legs, pale white skin, nice and slim, great fake tits - size E, cute bum and a lovely tight pussy nicely shaven

Started with sensual kissing and stripping off onto
OWO & deepthroat - with a little bot of gagging felt amazing
Sex was fantastic, most positions tried and she didn't feel like she was just going through the motions, lots of moans and dirty talk
followed by more OWO & deepthroating to CIM....

Perfect combination of GFE & PSE

WOW
what a find!

Offline Silver Birch

Bob, you really do not need to post this here as well as the review thread, it makes it look like you are touting  :bomb:

Feedback looks suspicious as though a few pro$$ies are leaving feedback for each other  :bomb:

Such a girly thing to put (.)(.) in a post  :bomb:

Bob?  :bomb:

Offline bobmiller

posted on there by mistake only meant to be on the review page

genuine feedback mate, just my experience..  take it or leave it

Offline bobmiller

seen both replies, what name she calls herself doesn't bother me and wouldn't surprise me if most wg fake feedbacks - part of the ploy to drag punters in   - just picked up a local punt in my area and decided to review it, nothing more or less

although the wank in a window is just aliitle bit odd

anyways shes a great punt and those that choose to find see her will find out

Offline cunnyhunt

seen both replies, what name she calls herself doesn't bother me and wouldn't surprise me if most wg fake feedbacks - part of the ploy to drag punters in   - just picked up a local punt in my area and decided to review it, nothing more or less

although the wank in a window is just aliitle bit odd

anyways shes a great punt and those that choose to find see her will find out

You are missing the point of the replies.

You punted a girl based on the profile you saw and gave a positive, in 2 weeks time another punter hits the link you give and get a different girl.
The profile looks like it has been sold on, the new fake feedback is to make her look active.

Offline Jimmyredcab