Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X_Gabriella_X - Peterborough  (Read 2180 times)

41 review(s) for X_Gabriella_X (31 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online wozmeik

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £130 for 1hr, no extras.

I saw Gabriella a few months ago when she was touring in Peterborough.

Comms
Her number isn't on AW so you have to contact her a organise the booking via AW emails. She's very responsive and I didn't need to wait long for any replies. Meet was organised and booked on AW. Once I had arrived, I received a call from a blocked number and she gave me the flat number.

When I saw her, she was in a flat amongst a small parade of sops with 90 mins free parking. Nice flat and bathroom.

Appearance
Gabriella is a good looking girl, with a great body. Although she is a bit skinnier than I was expecting from her photos.

The Meet
I parked up, before she rang to guide me to the flat. The door was quickly opened after knocking and was greeted by Gabriella In her underwear. Sat on the sofa and had a quick chat before I handed over the cash and jumped into the shower.

She was waiting for me in the bedroom when I exited
 and she quickly took off my towel. After some nice DFK she went down for some amazing OWO. After 5 mins or so one went the condom and she jumped on top for some great cowgirl.

After a while and multiple positions, she asked whether I wanted to try some anal...yes! She bend over on the bed and took me slowly at first and built up the tempo and seemed to really enjoy it.

When I was close to finishing I got her to turn round so she could take it in her mouth. After a quick clean up, we had a nice chat before I showered and headed on my way.

Conclusion
Gabriella was a great punt and at £130 for an hour, she's pretty good VFM considering anal and owo is included.  Will definitely be returning!

Offline WKD123

I'm surprised to see Gabby back in action - she is still on my HL after some very enjoyable sessions, but most times I check, she hasn't logged on for a while.  Thought she might have put on quite a few pounds but if not, then she is a very sexy girl/.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Seen Gabby a few times and she has always been good value, always keen to please, and up for anything (always protected if course). She certainly loves it up her arse.
Allowed filming / pics too, (just not her face, which is fair) I have a couple of nice ones from our time together.

Offline wintermen

I'm surprised to see Gabby back in action - she is still on my HL after some very enjoyable sessions, but most times I check, she hasn't logged on for a while.  Thought she might have put on quite a few pounds but if not, then she is a very sexy girl/.
I too had looked at her but had not logged in for several weeks, I did look at the woman that was linked to her but doesn't seem to be now

External Link/Members Only

Offline farquhar

I saw her a few times pre-pandemic. A great girl, but doesn't seem to be touring so much in my area now. Her ass was amazing