Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Heart.  (Read 2894 times)

2 review(s) for Chelsea Heart (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

I have punted with Chelsea before and she always offered me a good service so time to give her another go.

Based in St Albans now she is White English, late 20s/30 ish rather than 25 in my view, size 8-10 with enhanced tits.

Services offered that i was after, DFK, OWO and RO. She really is a fabulous kisser and cocksucker.

Attitude was as good as ever, friendly and enthusiastic. I paid £190 for the hour, this is the most i have paid for an hours punt in many years. I did so as i knew she would offer me a good service and i wasnt disappointed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not to be confused with this Gem from the East Midlands..... chelseahart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Black Horse

I've also seen Chelsea Heart several times in St. Albans. An attractive girl who has been around for a long time and is still motivated to give a good service. Agree she's older than she claims - probably early thirties in my view. Body is really hot and she gets into the sex. For me the 190/h is way over what I want to spend for a fairly restrictive range of services. However, she is very highly regarded and probably gets enough work despite this.
Banned reason: Inappropriate and offensive remarks about members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rowntree

Like Black Horse - I have seen her a couple of times in St Albans - but before her recent return.

I've opted for £100 for 30 mins which is expensive but OK, £190 for the hour is too much for me.

I'm afraid I often try for last minute appointments - but she has always been busy over the last few weeks.

pokenn

Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good punt.

Price is too steep for me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is Chelsea of Watford, been around for years, I have seen her at the Bunny Lounge and The London Retreat, gives a good service but so she should at £190 an hour.    :scare:

Offline akauya

Glad you had a good punt Smiths. She looks hot

:thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

My review is still online at Pnet but it is not possible to provide a link, it is report number 73708 dated 11th May 2007, this was when she called herself "Sam" at The London Retreat.

She has "retired" a number of times.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline cunnyhunt

My review is still online at Pnet but it is not possible to provide a link, it is report number 73708 dated 11th May 2007, this was when she called herself "Sam" at The London Retreat.

She has "retired" a number of times.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She is "25" now so she was "17" then.

I have looked at the profile before but ignored as too much to pay.

Offline smiths

This is Chelsea of Watford, been around for years, I have seen her at the Bunny Lounge and The London Retreat, gives a good service but so she should at £190 an hour.    :scare:

ANY WG who charges ANY amount should offer punters a good service. You recommended the London Retreat whose hourly rate is £200, you did half hour through them at £100 in one of your reviews, i dont see that as VFM myself. Its called different strokes for different folks.

Unlike you i am not as inflexible as you are putting in a minimum £100 an hour limit up to whatever your maximum hourly rate is, clearly not this much. Although i see you punted with a WG in Queensway at an hours punt for £80 in one of your reviews, such a WG is a skank now in your thinking (disproven as complete bollocks as shown by a number of us on here) as you have posted, it was a positive review then though so you didnt think that then, how times change. I am consistent, thinking now what i have thought for years, what a WG charges isnt linked to what she charges, it depends on her attitude.

If i rate a WG enough i will pay up to an absolute maximum of £200 an hour, in this case i knew i would get a good service and i did making it excellent VFM to me.

Offline smiths

She is "25" now so she was "17" then.

I have looked at the profile before but ignored as too much to pay.

I said in my review she is actually late 20s/30 ish, another punter said early 30s, so its clear she is lying about her age.

Offline Jimmyredcab

ANY WG who charges ANY amount should offer punters a good service.

You, my friend are full of shit which is why I rarely respond to you.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You keep on about there being nothing wrong with £80 an hour lowlifes and then you go and pay £190 an hour.    :dash:

As Richard Littlejohn might say, "You couldn't make it up"        :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline smiths

You, my friend are full of shit which is why I rarely respond to you.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You keep on about there being nothing wrong with £80 an hour lowlifes and then you go and pay £190 an hour.    :dash:

As Richard Littlejohn might say, "You couldn't make it up"        :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Because i go on the WG i fancy. Not ALL WGs i fancy charge £80 an hour sadly. Weird you dont understand this basic common sense. :rolleyes:

As to being full of shit, thats you, posting ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour are skanks which is proven shit. You yourself punted with a WG who charged under that and gave her a positive review so you didnt find her a skank. Thats what cant be made up. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pokenn

I thought it was widely accepted that price and service are not very closely related in the world of punting. There are girls in every price bracket who give good service. If smiths fancies a £190 girl and has the cash then that's his choice. But doesn't mean that there aren't other good girls at £100 ph.

Also why is it necessary to rip into anyone who posts a review of a girl that you personally would not punt with? Each to his own and live and let live...

Offline smiths

I thought it was widely accepted that price and service are not very closely related in the world of punting. There are girls in every price bracket who give good service. If smiths fancies a £190 girl and has the cash then that's his choice. But doesn't mean that there aren't other good girls at £100 ph.

Also why is it necessary to rip into anyone who posts a review of a girl that you personally would not punt with? Each to his own and live and let live...

The point here is i have never said i ONLY punt with WGs who charge very low rates, what i have done is say there isnt any correlation between what a WG charges and how good she might be. Jimmy agreed with this truth for years even doing the positive review i mention above on a WG who charged him £80 for the hour, now he says ALL WGs who charge under a £100 an hour are skanks. Disproven rubbish showing its HIS views that have changed, i have been consistent in mine.

As to Chelsea Jimmy has punted with her when she worked at a Parlour and highly rated her at the time, its the cost he is moaning about here, and what he sees as me being full of shit for punting with a WG who charged me £190 for the hour. I have many times on here posted i punted with her at the same parlour at £180 an hour a few years ago. She was good VFM to me then and was again here.