Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa_Divine. Hertford Incall. Solid positive – great service  (Read 912 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5812088) (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack Flash

External Link/Members Only

Details:
End of May 2021. late morning
Incall. 45 mins £120

Prelude:
Just feeling confident to get back to punting having had both jabs. Found Alexa’s profile which I had not come across before. Initial email request promptly answered and booking made. Booking request in and phone number received. All further comms on WhatsApp. Job done

Venue:
Modern block of flats a short walk from Hertfort East Station. Convenient free parking nearby in Tesco. Self contained flat with no one else in. We used a reasonable size bedroom with large double bed and full length mirror.  Clean good shower facilties.

Services:
Kissing, DFK, OWO, finger play, RO, protected sex in any position, CIM

The Girl:
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised by the girl who let me in (Alexa!). She looks much younger than 42. I would have put her in her late 20s. I found reasonably attractive facially with a slimmish body, huge natural boobs and slim hips. I was well pleased :yahoo:.

The Meeting:
Alexa was wearing the requested secretary outfit with bulging blouse, black pencil skirt and stockings. An initial kiss was full on with her plump soft lips and tongue pushed into my mouth. Money and shower out of the way, we started to kiss and caress each other. No holds barred on her account I kissed and caressed her out of her blouse and bra to release those magnificent boobs. Big and soft with slightly prominent nipples. Moving south her skirt and panties were soon gone to reveal a pert arse and a clean pussy with prominent lips. Concentrating on licking and gently fingering her she moaned appreciatively if not quite the big O. My turn. She performed OWO expertly with just the right amount of pressure, tongue and speed – I loved it. We then moved to a fuck-fest of fucking positions; mish to start then spoons, doggy, standing doggy at the edge of the bed, bone prone, CG and revCG then round again :wacko:. At my request she then performed exquisite OWO until I came in her mouth and she walked off to spit. We chatted away afterwards, just super friendly. Left with a warm feeling. Yes, it is good to be back!

Summary:
Excellent return to punting meet with an attractive British girl who give a great service with a smile.

Cons:
Possible too expensive for some. I thought it was reasonable as my optimum time is about 45mins.

Pros:
British, attractive, willing and able to perform in many positions and gives great owo.

Would I return?
Yep. :thumbsup:

Offline Chandler12

Nice review. She has good comms, unfortunately I couldnt make the meet I had booked  with her last week. I work in hertford and could’ve sworn I saw her going for a run this morning lol.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 06:02:41 pm by Chandler12 »