Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia31 Norwich  (Read 645 times)

19 review(s) for Antonia31 (17 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sweet616

Profile Name: Antonia31

Location: City Centre, near multiple car parks. Lovely renovated apartment.

AW profile link:  External Link/Members Only
Services:  OWO, RO, protected sex and CIM

Price: £60 for 30 Mins + £10 owo + 10 CIM = £80. I think if she said 80 no extras she would make more money overall :)

Communication: great. Quick responses, messaged the address when required.

Physical Appearance: really beautiful. Pictures are accurate. I think her face is a lot more cute than in the pictures.

Profile: seemed accurate. You wouldn't argue over any of it.

Hygiene: smelled very sweet. Lovely soft hair. Freshly shaved.

Service: I've seen her once before but it was a while ago and I doubt she remembered. bit of a kiss and cuddle to start.   I jokingly asked her whether she or her friend Natalia gave better blowjobs. She didn't seem too happy with the joke but was pleased to demonstrate why she would win that one. If I'm honest I would say Natalia does a slower sensual one best and Antonia does a hard fast one best.. So it depends what you want! Bit of RO (very clean, smelt nice, tasted nice) then on with the condom and some slow fucking in missionary. Over to doggy after a little while. I ask her how much time we have left and she offers me her watch. I lay her down and put my dick between her boobs which she squeezed together during a blowjob which looked amazing and almost had me shooting immediately. Sadly this was uncomfortable for her despite some pillow usage so she lay on her side while I knelt beside her and shot into her mouth. She stopped a lot of the movement while I was cumming which was a shame so it was mostly just the tip between her soft pursed lips shooting. I guess this is because she doesn't swallow. She did stay put until I was totally drained though. After that a trip to the bathroom, small talk and goodbyes. I think she enjoys being in control, seemed to enjoy doggy better as she could grind back a bit more. Doesn't enjoy anything like light hair pulling, choking, grabbing of thighs or spanking.

Timekeeping: Professional. No clockwatching. I think she keeps track of time very well.

Positives: brilliant blowjob.

Negatives: really wish she would swallow!

Would I visit again: I definitely hope so. If Antonia and this group of girls are the only people you see in Norwich, you will be very happy with that.

Offline Henry767

Saw a v pretty slim girl in Anglia square norwich this avo,  she took a call and something about the manne, ( and italian /Rom accent)  told me she might be a WG.  She was about 5'5" quite dark skinned,  bit of a bump on her nose. Came home and checked out all the local Roms on AW,  Antonia seemed to fit the bill.  Do you think that's her? Called but no answer.  If that lass sells gash for cash i'll be round like a shot.
Thanks for a good review as well.