Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae Glasgow  (Read 4600 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JS1988

External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1/2 hour

Cost: £70

Communication

Initial contract was via text, with a time and request submitted for a next day meeting. Amber promptly responded, suggesting an alternative time as she could not meet original request.

Time was good for me, so I confirmed and she provided me with the address.

I arrived at location and Amber provided me her flat number.

Flat was just off Ingram Street. It was an afternoon booking so I was parked at the NCP.

Flat was clean, did not use shower, bed was comfortable.

The Girl

I arrived at the flat and Amber greeted me, behind the door, wearing a black one piece which showed her awesome body.

Facially, she is attractive in a MILF type way. Her body is well toned. Nice fake breasts

She has a quite a lot of tattoos.

I found Amber’s personality to be very chatty.

Service

Session started off with some DFK and moved onto me performing some RO which she seemed to enjoy.

OWO was next and she gives a very good blowjob, followed up with a tit wank. We then had sex, starting off with me on top, in a couple of variations, then spoons which is where I finished.

Quick clean up and a nice conversation afterwards. I left maybe a few minutes after my time was up

VFM: I had a really good time with Amber and at £70 for a half hour meet, with a good looking MILF is good value.

I would consider returning.

Offline Clattypats

What would you say age wise? I seen her about 3 years ago (reviewed) and thought she was early 40s then...

Offline JS1988

I’m not the best when it comes to ages, but I would say she looks early 40s.