Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Lee Edinburgh  (Read 3719 times)

29 review(s) for Anne Lee (24 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Matrix

External Link/Members Only

My second and last visit to Anne.

1 hour @ £150  from a few weeks back.

I'd seen here a couple of years back and had a pretty good time.  I was after some pampering and a good massage.

Same place as before in that fairly new cul de sac in Dalry.  Setup was via a call, as before.

Was let in and told in a scalding fashion to remove my shoes.  Had a shower and lay down on the bed.  She seemed a bit pissed off and not friendly, like she was previously.

Massage wasn't very good and her patter was fucking painful. 

Kept asking if I was ambitious and if I was loaded.  The only time she stopped with the personal questions was when she was moaning about how she'd like to massaged for the best part of an hour.  I neglected to mention that I'd do it for her for the same as she charges.

After that had some very ordinary owo and she climbed aboard.  Her breath was nasty and she didn't seem fresh.  Sex was almost boring.  She probably got more from it than I did.

Fired, showered and left... Then immediately set up another punt to wash the memory of this one away.

good the first time; a

ROUND
-but a waste of cash, this time. 

I've had more pampering wanks.

Only plus was she's still reasonably attractive.

Offline Boinky

I had a brief chat with her over the phone and decided she sounded hard work and didn't bother.

Perhaps I caught her on an off day or it's just she gets a lot of time-wasting calls but I decided it would be a waste of my cash if the phone attitude was the same as the home attitude.

Offline Matrix

I had a brief chat with her over the phone and decided she sounded hard work and didn't bother.

Perhaps I caught her on an off day or it's just she gets a lot of time-wasting calls but I decided it would be a waste of my cash if the phone attitude was the same as the home attitude.

I thought that as well, but she could at least make an effort for £150. 

Best saving that cash for something better.

Offline ulstersubbie

I have had similar experiences in the past, as you say why bother with some of them. Being polite on the phone is no big deal, how are you supposed to attract clients with a belligerent attitude.

Online ruggedscot

She is a go to, great massage and brilliant owo.... and she always seemend into it.

However lot of people under pressure, money is tight and people are not going out as much, and there is def a drop on the hooker engagement, they are not making much these days and its showing. had a few good go to's and they are all the same, even a friend with benefits that i keep in tow with that lets me stay has said that its pretty much dried up out there just now. lots of folks hurtin. Id imagine that Anne Lee's income has taken a huge hit and she like the rest of us is finding money hard to come by.

not excusing it, just saying that it seems to be a common thread these days.

Offline DickDiver

Always found her a conundrum. Saw her once in town for rub and tug and blew in about 5 seconds. Saw her when she was out of town and eventually finished myself off which was ridiculous when I had a perfect bodied spinner straddling me. Think it was the personality did it and put me off a FS booking.

Offline Massagetugga

Think more than once I’ve read her described as “tetchy” in the past.

I used to go out to Bonnyrigg and it was always good. She was friendly. Suddenly seemed to change though. I paid extra for oral once but it was a joke. Barely put the tip in her mouth.

I’ve been to Dalry as well but seemed to always come away wishing I hadn’t bothered.
Jaded or prone to mood swings I think.

Folk seemed to say you got the best from her if willing to pay the FS rates. Not these days by the sounds of it.

Offline DaVINCI

Seen her for FS (at Dalry funnily enough) prior to joining UKP and wasn’t keen on her attitude hence why never went back. Nothing seems to have changed, apart from the vast increase in pricing  :sarcastic:

Offline Uncle Buck

Id imagine that Anne Lee's income has taken a huge hit and she like the rest of us is finding money hard to come by.

not excusing it, just saying that it seems to be a common thread these days.

I understand your point however I struggle with SPs financial woes bearing in mind the rates they charge nowadays.

Assuming she’s independent:

£150 per hour (assume 3 or 4 bookings per day for a highly reviewed SP) = £450 per day (minimum)
Work 5 days per week (3 hours per day) = £9,000 per month

Not a bad salary (if my maths is correct)

Offline 1980Tam

She is a go to, great massage and brilliant owo.... and she always seemend into it

Seems not any more , Lots of "go to" WGs, all slow in trade , they value the custom . As always the tried and tested reliable WGs carry on regardless , others like this one get bad reviews .

Offline Lothian83

Always fancied booking her as I like Asian girls with big tits. This review has made me think twice. I know folk have bad days, but if your reputation is as much a selling point as your looks, why not take care of it better?

Offline 1980Tam

Kept asking if I was ambitious and if I was loaded

Sounds as if shes looking for  a meal ticket .  Glad Ive realised my ambitions now filling out my bucket list and repeating them .

Offline Boinky

However lot of people under pressure, money is tight and people are not going out as much, and there is def a drop on the hooker engagement, they are not making much these days and its showing.

Bearing this in mind, then even more reason to give a top notch service to get you back as soon as your wallet allows. Not piss you off and then spend it on the competition.

Offline CasperGomez

i've seen this one a number of times... also an easy 'go to' for me but won't let me fuck her (we tried once) as she said I was too big, she is fairly small to be fair... Not been for a while... always got on fine with her and never noticed any bad smells etc?! I guess times will be tough for all WG these days...

Offline nike

I'm sure, I remember her having a bigger likes list than the 3 items now.

Offline DaVINCI

i've seen this one a number of times... also an easy 'go to' for me but won't let me fuck her (we tried once) as she said I was too big, she is fairly small to be fair... Not been for a while... always got on fine with her and never noticed any bad smells etc?! I guess times will be tough for all WG these days...
That is most certainly true due to the current situation, I see this feeling been brought up a few times on here recently but I don't see many (if any) SP dropping their rates in order to incentivise punters. I am only seeing Rate increases  :thumbsdown: during the Worst Economic Downturn Since the Great Depression  :crazy:

Offline Jayf

I've seen her a few times and she used to be quite good. Last time I went, she had a bad attitude and she was playing forth one on her phone which was off putting. Never went back.  Would rather take my chances at the China shop down the road.

Offline geezer_breezer

As an aside,  gonnae fix the big red "ROUND" graphic that scrolls across your post.  In previous reviews it has said "ROUNDS" but it now says "ROUND". I think it's meant to say "ROUND 2".

Doin ma head in.

Offline Matrix

As an aside,  gonnae fix the big red "ROUND" graphic that scrolls across your post.  In previous reviews it has said "ROUNDS" but it now says "ROUND". I think it's meant to say "ROUND 2".

Doin ma head in.

No, it's not. It's fine as it is.

Can't recall your review on her.

Offline Matrix

Oh, my "ain't seen your review" comment was meant for Gaspar.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 02:16:06 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

A true master at what she does I do not think anyone will ever be disappointed.

:rolleyes:

Offline CasperGomez

That's how I felt about said WG, in 2018...