Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie, Thai massage, Yoker (near the Renfrew ferry).  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Baxter63

Well, I've been a member for a couple of years and rarely punt with anybody new, these days. I've an excellent fbsm regular in London and another who I see when she works, in the South East. I'm in my dottage and love to lie back and be looked after. Lazy, I think you'd call it? I got fed up with the scene, generally and in my visits to Glasgow, my last punt was with Patcha, before she moved. I'd seen quite a few of the Thais around Govanhill, Cathcart, etc. but it really was crap old flats and the money-grabbing, not value for money, end of the market. Maybe I've been spoiled by London and the South East? Although it's gone to the dogs, too. I saw Patcha a good few times and she was, easily, the best of the Thais. I hear that she's cut back on her services, now? Had some fun with the 'entertaining' French Filly. A Glasgow highlight, in her way - and just one step up, on the loopy scale, from some French women that I know and have known, in ordinary life.

Here's Annie's current ad. Just 2 days old. 

External Link/Members Only

So, that's me but I was in Glasgow recently, having been out of the UK for 4 weeks, on a small Greek island with no punting. Back in June/July. In Glasgow and feeling fit and in need of an Oriental body, I checked Gumtree. There's even some in Yoker!. Rang Annie and got voicemail, so left a message. Immediate text back with prices and approx. location. Gumtree map is accurate. Said that she hadn't started work yet and would the following week. Texted her back and said I'd ring again. Did so, the next week and got a 'when you come?' Well, I was in South Street in Scotstoun and in the car so a '10 minutes' got the address and an ok.

Flat is on a nice enough, newish estate of private houses and flats. Loads of free parking. Near the Renfrew Ferry. Surprised the flat hasn't been sussed, as it is a quiet estate and block.  Upstairs to the flat - I'd texted on arrival and got the ok and floor number. Door opened, by the usual magic, just as I got to it. Annie? Well, a lovely, short, curvy, brown-skinned, long-haired, Thai woman about 40 years of age and 5' tall. Long T shirt wasn't doing much to hide her prominent boobs or bum when she bent over. A nice sight, indeed. A real Thai tease. Spoke really good English (lives in Yorkshire) and a happy Thai. Liked her straight away.

I'd suggested b2b, for an hour but that got lost, somewhere in the ether. So, half an hour it was. Suited me, really as it'd be a nice try out and I could always get back for a proper session. Went to pay but got a 'later'. I'm thinking maybe it's a FS - I was wrong. So, both got stripped and I'm face down on the bed - no massage couch, so not great for massage but good for a Thai b2b. Clean, fresh towels put down. Well, the lady likes oil. Loads of warm oil and a pretty good, medium strength, ease the body out, massage. I reckon she'd be good for a proper fbsm hour.  Only ten minutes of that and onto a very good, 'get stuck in girl', Thai b2b. Legs, knees, boobs, tongue going to town. Turn over and it's even better. The girl knows her stuff. Loves to kiss too. Puts the boobs to good use. Puts her thigh clamping round the knob to experienced use. Luckily I've good control. Turned her over - I'd seen and played down below (no fingers inside) and just had to taste. A very nice sight and very clean (I ignored the oil). Well, I enjoyed the RO and she had some 'interesting' muscle spasms - but don't they all?. My suggestion of a reciprocal - she's edging me very nicely got a  'never do it'. Did get a lot of blowing on the head and a few kisses on the shaft, though. A long slow conclusion - we over ran - was cleaned up with good tissues and wipes. Towelled down and helped to dress.

So, it's money time. 'How much?' 'You give 60?' with a cheeky, not totally meaning it look. I gave her 60 - well worth it.

Asked if she worked in England (I drive to Glasgow frequently and en route stop would be good). Sadly, it's a no. She heads home after a couple of weeks in Glasgow and heads back whe she feels like earning.

Hope this is ok? If I've missed anything, please post
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Ericshon

Good review Baxter. She’s very much on my radar now  :thumbsup:

Offline Jock D

Offline mickey1967

Just seen her myself, will post a review shortly, positive for me.

Offline Baxter63

Just read it, mickey. Great.

Thanks for the comments, sirs.

On the looks front, she won't be to everyone's taste. I find that some seriously attractive Thais verge on the not so attractive - it's a thin line sometimes. Also, she's of that chunky, bit of meat on the bones, Thai that I like (I like the taller, slim ones, too) and has that lovely brown skin. She's a good 40 years old, too, I reckon.

Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline CrespinWolfe

Just read it, mickey. Great.

Thanks for the comments, sirs.

On the looks front, she won't be to everyone's taste. I find that some seriously attractive Thais verge on the not so attractive - it's a thin line sometimes. Also, she's of that chunky, bit of meat on the bones, Thai that I like (I like the taller, slim ones, too) and has that lovely brown skin. She's a good 40 years old, too, I reckon.

She has a son who is in his 20s so I would guess that places her somewhere in her 40s approx.

Offline mickey1967

Agreed, I'm hopeless with trying to guess some girls age! Mentioned her son to me as well, so makes sense

Offline Jock D

Agreed, I'm hopeless with trying to guess some girls age! Mentioned her son to me as well, so makes sense

I find Thai's particularly hard to guess...as they age so much better than their western counterparts.