Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Suggestions in London?  (Read 5597 times)

Offline luckyman723

Hi guys,

Having moved to London recently, I am looking for a hot milf in London who provide GFE including DFK.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you.

Offline The_Don

The wiki is a useful for new and seasoned punters, IMO.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

As you may have gathered, London is a pretty big place. Which areas are you willing to travel to? Budget?

Offline luckyman723

The wiki is a useful for new and seasoned punters, IMO.

Thank you very much, I will check it out

Offline luckyman723

As you may have gathered, London is a pretty big place. Which areas are you willing to travel to? Budget?

Thanks for your answer.

Any where in zones 1-4 , budget is 150 per hour.
I am tempted to meet Rebecca More who is charging 350 ph but she is in a break at the moment.

Offline Jonestown

Thanks for your answer.

Any where in zones 1-4 , budget is 150 per hour.
I am tempted to meet Rebecca More who is charging 350 ph but she is in a break at the moment.

Do you have any idea how large an area zones 1-4 covers ?

I you don't want to spell out an actual location, how about a borough, or indication of N, S, E, W etc

Offline luckyman723

Do you have any idea how large an area zones 1-4 covers ?

I you don't want to spell out an actual location, how about a borough, or indication of N, S, E, W etc

Okay let's say E or central for zones 1-4. And all areas zones 1-2.

Sorry but I am new here

Offline Steely Dan

There are 50 right answers. or more.

Do you want Hungarian?  How old?  Big or slim? If your answer is Y, 44 and slim then

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But there are 49 other right answers ...  depends on what you want.

Offline luckyman723

There are 50 right answers. or more.

Do you want Hungarian?  How old?  Big or slim? If your answer is Y, 44 and slim then

But there are 49 other right answers ...  depends on what you want.

Thank you for your answer. Well I prefer her to be British and not very slim.

Offline Georgejetson

Yeboahsleftfoot is a very good and reliable reviewer, and he just reviewed this MILF. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126335.0
Doesn't check the "I want an Englishwoman " box, but checks very many other common requests. You have as much chance of finding a perfect match as finding El Dorado...this game is about choosing the right compromise for you. Let us know how it goes.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Yeboahsleftfoot is a very good and reliable reviewer, and he just reviewed this MILF. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126335.0
Doesn't check the "I want an Englishwoman " box, but checks very many other common requests. You have as much chance of finding a perfect match as finding El Dorado...this game is about choosing the right compromise for you. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks George, Sasha is certainly a milf with a great body and top notch attitude and service.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thanks George, Sasha is certainly a milf, speaks very good English, has a great body and top notch attitude and service.

onefortheboys

I'd recommend this lady.  She's late 40s, loves to kiss and is lovely and petite with a nice flat stomach.  If you get her on her hands an knees and you could be fucking a 20 year old :)

onefortheboys

I should add that sexy-miss-naughty won't consider meeting anyone under the age of 35 however, so she's one for us oldies only I'm afraid

Offline luckyman723

I should add that sexy-miss-naughty won't consider meeting anyone under the age of 35 however, so she's one for us oldies only I'm afraid

Well as I have also middle eastern ethnicity which is not in her preference list

Offline luckyman723

I think i am going for Jade Fox!

Offline backofthenet

have a look at Sweetest Sasha in Wansdsworth. Considerably less than the 350 notes you were considering paying, and also well reviewed by the leeds United fan.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126335.msg1430105#msg1430105

Offline backofthenet

oh, already linked to - my apologies.

Offline luckyman723

have a look at Sweetest Sasha in Wansdsworth. Considerably less than the 350 notes you were considering paying, and also well reviewed by the leeds United fan.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=126335.msg1430105#msg1430105
Wow, absolutely stunning. Will consider her if Jade isn't available soon.

Thank you

Offline luckyman723

+ I am tempted to meet either Jasmin Jae or Rebecca More when they become available !

Offline Lazzzer

Lisa tours and she is definitely in the milf category. Does everything on her likes with no quibbles. I would heartily recommend.

will-ow

good for the budget, Blake from house of divine External Link/Members Only

Offline horsa