Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Effective Hot-Listing for better punting: What's your method?  (Read 1138 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

My current method for Hot-Listing (both portable and on my computer) is to create a screenshot of girls' pages, and then as I research I add my notes directly to the screenshot. (I will have her photo and profile details along with UKP review scores, notes on which services are actually available, etc.) An example of my method is here: External Link/Members Only

I then keep a photo album on my phone which I can quickly browse and select the girl I'm in the mood for, based on her looks, services, and location. I've found that this is the quickest way to access all the compiled research for many girls, in one place (and even offline and on-the-go). But I'm also interested in seeing how others compile their research as there are probably lots of other useful tips and tricks. So, what method do you use for Hot-Listing?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Winker121

Trawl the internet for girls I like the look of. Check on here for reviews to eliminate lots of them and then just keep what's left in mind when I'm after a punt. I'm not after a lifetime commitment so it's not worth spending my every waking hour on it. Loosen up!

Offline signy

Do you think that you are taking this a mite too seriously?

Hot list. Names go on; names come off. Check it regularly, especially if waiting for an SP to tour or announce incall dates. That's about it.

Offline Hobbit

You must have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do all this research and document it in your hot list notes. All I do is add them to my list and see them as and when needed. It's not really rocket science. :D

Offline pewpewpew

Open a few tabs with possible punts. Must have photos and usually more than 0 AW feedback, not Romanian etc

Check here for reviews. If I'm satisfied I go back and add them to the hot list. Doesn't take long unless I'm after something really specific

Offline freeze44

First got to like the look of the wg so pics are important. Then it's reviews here and pay particular attention to reviews from those that have a similar taste to mine.

Apart from looks and services, its the type of wg that will make me hot list her or not and that can be quite wide and as you say depends on the mood am in.

I dont rule out a wg on nationality or on services but do narrow my search down to body size/shape/age.

Dont make notes or anything like that but just keep my list up to date and find that gives me a good choice.

Offline Waterhouse

I don't do lists, Hotlists, Blacklists or otheriwse - that also includes a Christmas card list and Wishlists too. Come to think of it I don't even have any Playlists on any of my devices. 

I am listless  :D

Sureshot

I don't do lists, Hotlists, Blacklists or otheriwse - that also includes a Christmas card list and Wishlists too. Come to think of it I don't even have any Playlists on any of my devices. 

I am listless  :D

But you do have a list of things you dont list :P

Offline freeze44

But you do have a list of things you dont list :P

:D nothing wrong with a list! Lot of wg's could sharpen up on them!

Offline JayEZ2K

Do you think that you are taking this a mite too seriously?
Of course not. With over 100+ punts in the past year, this is what I do. And this is the entire purpose of this forum. At my peak, the limiting factor for quality punts is always the research, and being able to compile the information for quick access is vital. Not only for booking the best punt on a particular day, but also for quick reviewing as forgetting a certain detail can make a significant difference in the quality of the punt.

I'd really like hear from some heavy hitters. Like Pumps with nearly 350 reviews, or King Tarzan with over 200 reviews. You don't reach those numbers without a diligent methodology.

All I do is add them to my list and see them as and when needed.
But where to you compile said list?

Open a few tabs with possible punts. Must have photos and usually more than 0 AW feedback, not Romanian etc

Check here for reviews. If I'm satisfied I go back and add them to the hot list. Doesn't take long unless I'm after something really specific
Your research process is about the same as mine. So you use the AW hotlist feature and then use a data plan to access it on-the-go as needed?

Offline HappyHarryIV

I simply look through ones of interest a night or two before, do some research if there is any to be found, and put their numbers in my phone so its easy to find.

Such as

Z Sonya Rom 60 - (Romanian Sonya 60 quid)
Z Anna Pol 70 - (Polish Anna 70 quid)

I figure that if I have 4 or 5 in there I will text the one that is the higher priority. If no response in an hour will start messaging the others until one comes up confirmed. If I get a second one that confirms I let them know straight away that something has come up and I need to reschedule. If they do respond and I have  already made a booking I will try and see them in a few days.

Offline Mitchtcm

I use the Hot List functionality on AW but have several different Hot Lists based on location & type of girl.

I will search UKP for other punters reports on each girl - then copy & paste some key comments into the Notes section on AW for each girl.

I also keep a password protected word file on my personal laptop that I update with screenshots of the girls & notes just in case I can't access AW when I need to.  I only store numbers of regulars / previous providers on punting phone.

Offline Home Alone

I've, effectively, 2 Hot Lists: one of specific services which I've never had; and a more general, longer, one of girls whose Profiles just appeal to me.

I'd never have an AW Hot List; it's none of their business - although they might argue differently! ;) - who I've got lined up.

Offline Dr Talueng

I have a single HL on AW. It contains everybody that I've considered worthy, liked the look of, does something I like, *not* Romanian, etc. Currently stands at a little over 200. There are a few from other parts of the country (no more than about 20) which I've got no chance of visiting, but if they tour, and I'm 'in the mood', then maybe ...

Every few weeks or so I trawl thru the list and look-up each one on here to see if there are any reviews. If the review is 'positive' I mention this in the notes, and maybe anything else which may be significant (eg, 'stunning face', big boobs, fat ass). If the review is 'negative' I also mention that.

I tend not to remove anybody from the list. If, at some future date, I look down the list and see somebody who I have not yet visited and I feel like a punt, I have my notes to guide me, even if they are a 'negative'. The negative ones are still there, so that I don't re-add them at a later date.

Offline Steely Dan

I have quite a few location specific hotlists on AW.  I usually add UKP rating and phone number to the 'notes' part.  I do weed and feed a lot.

brandonpete

I simply look through ones of interest a night or two before, do some research if there is any to be found, and put their numbers in my phone so its easy to find.

Such as

Z Sonya Rom 60 - (Romanian Sonya 60 quid)
Z Anna Pol 70 - (Polish Anna 70 quid)

I figure that if I have 4 or 5 in there I will text the one that is the higher priority. If no response in an hour will start messaging the others until one comes up confirmed. If I get a second one that confirms I let them know straight away that something has come up and I need to reschedule. If they do respond and I have  already made a booking I will try and see them in a few days.

Same as mate!

Offline Malvolio

I have three hot-lists.  The first is for WGs I've punted and would see again, plus WGs who I haven't punted but like the look of.  If I'm planning a punt in advance I will pick a WG from that list and make contact.

I have two other hot-lists - one for Polish women with the 'available today' light on based in London who do OWO, and another for Hungarian women (identical criteria).  If I feel like a spur of the moment punt I'll pick a WG from those lists after cross-referencing with UKP reviews.

Offline BriBoy40

I see a regular English girl no need to change when you get what you want!

Looking through all the girls on AW gives me a headache

Offline BogBog1

I have one list for all those I've seen. Then, different lists according to location (I live in Bristol but travel to London quite a bit for work, so basically, one Bristol list, various London lists by tube station/area, plus a few random lists of places in the UK I visit occasionally (the train line between Bristol and London, for example - Bath, Swindon, Reading).

What can I say - I am a massive geek.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
3 Lists:
Normal Hotlist for girls I haven't seen, but plan to in the not so distant future
Tourers and Difficult Locations as it says, girls who are a bit too far out or touring my location(s) occasionally
Seen & Sexy Girls I've seen and would see again

Girls I've seen, but wouldn't see again are removed from all hotlists.

I've three searches one for girls in my area dress size 14+, the same but for a different area and a search for new girls of all dress sizes in my price range.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 03:50:24 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Steely Dan

Girls I've seen, but wouldn't see again are removed from all hotlists.

actually i leave them on a hot list called NOT HOT list.  Because I am such an 1D10T that I am capable of booking them again 4 years later. Faster to leave them on my personal wall of shame.  (also ones that i almost hot listed but you boys said were crap may go here - want to avoid rework)

Offline threechilliman

To Do Again
Done (by far the longest list)
NW (very few these days)
Locals (girls based locally or who frequent the Whoretel from time to time)
Quarantine (NW possibles, awaiting further developments - currently empty)
Elsewhere (girls in other areas that might tour or if I'm lucky enough to get to their neck)
Susanna Reid (currently empty)

Offline Marmalade

I tried all this filing and stuff years ago but takes too long and half of them will have fucked off anyway. I’m more along the lines of Steely Dan and ThreeChilliMan these days and for quite a long time.

I keep a list of hotlists and I slug them some notes when I can be bothered using the AW notes facility.

Hotlists are less organised than they used to be eg
Today
Now
Maybe
No
Fucked
UKP member

The first three overlap too much but I can’t be arsed making them more exact. The ‘No’ list always has notes attached to the profile to say why she’s such a fucking useless pair of cuntflaps in case I forget or some fluffie barks on about her too convincingly. The most tidying up I do is scan the hotlists to delete ones that have moved and move the ones fucked to fucked so I can remember I’ve fucked them.

I top up with saved searches starting with the narrowest filter (18-21, not far away, not Romanian, not fat) then work down to the third saved search which is anything within a reasonable distance.

Slight preference sometimes given to one that’s walking distance to a default plan b, ie a sauna in my neck of the woods. Pretty boring. There are other things I’d call “hobbies” rather than just emptying my sack.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
To Do Again
Done (by far the longest list)
NW (very few these days)
Locals (girls based locally or who frequent the Whoretel from time to time)
Quarantine (NW possibles, awaiting further developments - currently empty)
Elsewhere (girls in other areas that might tour or if I'm lucky enough to get to their neck)
Susanna Reid (currently empty)

Have you not filled her yet??  :D

Offline threechilliman

Have you not filled her yet??  :D

I wish. Someone did link me to a SR lookalike, but she's vanished from my HL.

I'd love to give Susanna Reid one. Or two. Or three. And one up the arse.

Offline Stiltskin

This is what I have.

- Default: All the ladies I've seen
- Next: Where a booking is imminent
- Location A
- Location B
- Location C
- Todo: A UK wide list for when I'm on my travels

It looks long winded, but all I do is hotlist them and add a bit of text to the notes. By the way, the AW helper script is invaluable in compiling these lists.

Offline Steely Dan

Hotlists are less organised than they used to be eg
Today
Now
Maybe
No
Fucked
UKP member
UKE member?

Offline Marmalade

UKE member?

I don't bother with UKE Steely. Think I've only looked at it twice since it's been open.