Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Surprisingly good Punt?!  (Read 1056 times)

Offline thekingreturns

Afternoon chaps  :hi:

Have you ever had a punt where you weren't up for it or she wasn't as advertised or maybe weren't even after a shag at all and it came by surprise.... but at the end of the action you were surprised at how good it was?

My surprise shag came when I'd just nailed a Lithuanian stunner on the RLD in Amsterdam and was on the way back to the pub to meet my 2 mates when this 50+ year old Chinese woman opened her door and shouted me over.... she was about 5ft and quite chubby so I said I only had 5 euro on me (which was the truth - I have a habit of losing shit when drunk so gave my wallet and phone to my mates) so I walked on but she shouted me back and said "ok that's fine".... that shocked me so I though fuck it in for a penny in for a pound so I went in.... Now I wasn't expecting much more than a BJ but fucking hell it was the best BJ I ever had.... as I was about to finish she stopped and put on the jacket to which I said "can I cum on you" and was told "yes after fuck" she bent over and it was a fat ass but my god what a pussy... one of the tightest I've had (I am no way well endowed) fucked her for a couple of minutes then off with the jacket for another fantastic BJ.... She swallowed the lot (which wasn't much after my earlier punt)

Showed the mates her later in the night to which they both laughed and said she was horrible but my god can she suck and fuck

Cheers

Kingy

Offline Dipper

Had a few parlour punts where I’ve been left with the least attractive one.

But then been pleasantly surprised in the room when they give it everything. Maybe the extra effort comes from them wanting to please that bit more.

Offline thekingreturns

Hummm. Really ??

S.N.

ha yes really..... it was 8 years ago.... and in the early hours so maybe she had a bad night.

Online threechilliman

Had a few parlour punts where I’ve been left with the least attractive one.

Sounds like one of my nights out when I were younger. Got left with a fat dragon more than once.....

Offline boardyhell

quite a few times when the door has opened and i have been less than impressed i have learnt to keep an open mind and very often its been a very good punt

Offline mrdiamond77

A parlour punt many years ago just after I started punting.  Saw a much older woman who I did not find too attractive, but she knew what she was doing and it was a good booking.  She is probably still the oldest woman I have ever had sex with.