Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nik's 21 rules of punting.  (Read 21753 times)

Offline NIK

Inspired by Skittish's requests for advice I have decided to make Nik's 21 Rules of Punting taken from near the end of my book free for all.  :cool:

These are things I have learnt from half a lifetime's punting in no particular order.

1.   Price does not correlate to service in this business. An experience costing £100 can be as good if not better than one costing £250 plus, although if  someone is charging less than £50 it will most likely be shite.
2.   Nearly all wgs in my experience do not look as good as their photographs which often flatter them.
3.   Girls who ask for the money and then assiduously count it before stashing it away are never as good as those who are more laid back about it. The attitude to money at the beginning of a punt is often the real indicator of what is to follow.
4.   Similarly girls who offer you a drink are usually better than those who don’t.
5.   Girls who greet you with a proper mouth kiss are going to be better than those who don’t or those who ostentatiously present their cheeks to kiss.
6.   Good girls are good from the very first appointment. If one is bad she won’t get any better, although occasionally some girls’ levels of service can decline over time.
7.   Similarly service will not improve during a punt if it begins unpromisingly. Only on a couple of occasions have I experienced a decent punt that has begun indifferently.
8.   The above factors help me work out almost immediately whether the punt is going to be a good one or not. In later years I was seldom wrong, sussing them out within a couple of minutes or even less.
9.    Don’t be afraid to make your excuses and leave should you get bad vibes. One of my biggest regrets in punting is that I didn’t do it more often in the early days.
10.   Pimps and receptionists tell lies.
11.   Nearly all paid sex forums - apart from the excellent UK Punting! - are established to make profits for their owners. As these profits are largely derived from the money service providers pay to advertise, they discourage and in some cases suppress negative views of the industry.  Quite simply they are there to serve the interests of pimps and prossies rather than punters.
12.   Hearing a wg’s voice wherever possible is worth a dozen emails and text communications.
13.   If they are working from a dump the service is likely to be crap.
14.   Punters who tell you they have never had a bad punt are either easily satisfied or liars.
15.   Just because there are far more positive field reports than negative ones does not mean that this is a true reflection. Many punters don’t report bad uns for fear of receiving rebuttals or because they prefer to block it from their memory. I know these reasons to be true as I have experienced them myself. The true ratio is probably nearer 50/50.
16.   Far more men pay for sex than will ever admit to it.
17.   Prossies always insist they pay tax.
18.   Wg’s who have a full time ‘proper’ job are often more reliable than those who are full time prossies.
19.   Never set out on a long journey unless you have a full address or a plan B, C and D in that locality.
20.   Like chasing gambling losses, chasing punting losses often leads to disappointment. If you have a bad ‘un it’s usually better to call it a day and go for a pint rather than seek out another one.
21.   And finally don’t ever believe punting can be a substitute for love. Even if a wg tells you that you are a special client, a ‘client’ is all you will ever be.
  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now, those of you who haven't, buy the rest of the book!   :D  :)  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
All good and true points.  :thumbsup:
With regards 13, I'd also say if the hotel room is a tip, the WG will also be bad. And with regards 16 apparently 1 in 10 men have paid for sex, how true that is, who knows?

Offline skittish

Inspired by me lol.... Well thanks I'm starting to get the picture now it answered a few things I probably wouldn't have asked and it made me chuckle.

I'm even intrigued enough to buy the rest of the book.

Tel

Offline skittish

Inspired by me lol.... Well thanks I'm starting to get the picture now it answered a few things I probably wouldn't have asked and it made me chuckle.

I'm even intrigued enough to buy the rest of the book.

Tel

Well I would but keep getting this message from amazon ' we did not find a Kindle device or a reading app that supports this item registered to your Amazon account.' Which is weird as I have never had a problem in past and my kindle clearly shows up on the manage your kindle page. I'll try again later.

Brianna

Loving this thread

Before I give the other side of the fence rules, I will place my own ickle caveat to stop the thread tangenting, (you will soon find that I make up my own words). I pay tax every day, shit the tax on ciggys is bloody extortionate. As for PAYE etc, yes I pay tax, but I get my financial advice not from an accountant, but from the guys that tidy up my garden, fix my brake lights and clean my windows. For some reason they all prefer cash...so burn me.

Now for my rules, (mainly restricted to parlours).

1 Nationality

Italian - Romanian with Blonde Hair
 Indian - Gypsy Romanian in an area with mainly Asian clients
 Spanish - Romanian who went to school
 Polish - Romanian who can not speak much English
 Pakistani- Romanian with a Pimp who speaks Urdu

2 Size

Slender size 6 - Clearly a drug addict. probably sold a kidney for a fix
 Curvy Size 10 - Had a great body once, but had a few kids..so don't worry too much about the belly
 Size 8 with a 34 DD - Has had a boob job so if you even blow on them she will kill you
 Busty Size 12 - No worries, the bed is strong

3 Age

Anything below 20 - She is not lying about her age, and we are proud to have a youngen, but if you expect her to take her bra off, bring some extra twenties

21 - 23 - A fit girl, been working for a while but a good punt

23 - 30 - The birth certificate strangely got lost

30 - 40 - She has gone passed caring about trivial things such as age, name you price for extras.

4 Location

We are in a leafy suburb - Please don't knock at the wrong door, poor old Doris has never got over the request for watersports

High Street Location - Just look for Dixy Chicken, we are above that

Plenty of off street parking - You may return to find your car on bricks

5 Services

Yes we have one girl that offers all services - It is the only way she can pay for her cab home

We offer an unhurried service - The maid is a bit senile, she may forget to buzz the room 5 minutes before your session was due to end.

All girls are available at the moment - We have somewhere discreet for you to hide whilst the girls finish the last punter

6 The Maid's Telephone Greeting

Hello my darling, we have the wonderful Michelle, a slender size 10, long brown hair and a wonderful personality - We do not have your number saved, so we will go for the sales pitch

Yes we have Michelle, Bianca and Gertrude, all wonderful girls - You are a regular, you know the website stop asking silly questions

Hello Sir, please look at the website - Your number is stored on my phone as knobhead, you call every day and never come to the place. I am not going to help you wank when I have three phones going, a punter at the door and yet another pizza delivery for that curvy size 14 girl

7 Working Girl Greeting

Muah Muah, I am Sophia, it is soooo lovely to meet you - I am new and not yet broken by cynicism and bitterness OR I am really desperate as I have no one pick me

Hello My baby - I am the popular one, no time for small talk

Hello - FFS, everytime I try to light a fag, someone turns up

*Smiles* - I can not speak a word of English, but know 22 phrases for "Don't fucking touch me there"

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:16:15 am by Brianna »

Offline NIK

Well I would but keep getting this message from amazon ' we did not find a Kindle device or a reading app that supports this item registered to your Amazon account.' Which is weird as I have never had a problem in past and my kindle clearly shows up on the manage your kindle page. I'll try again later.

No idea why this might be.  :unknown:

Offline Steve2

Loving this thread

Before I give the other side of the fence rules, I will place my own ickle caveat to stop the thread tangenting, (you will soon find that I make up my own words). I pay tax every day, shit the tax on ciggys is bloody extortionate. As for PAYE etc, yes I pay tax, but I get my financial advice not from an accountant, but from the guys that tidy up my garden, fix my brake lights and clean my windows. For some reason they all prefer cash...so burn me.

Now for my rules, (mainly restricted to parlours).

1 Nationality

Italian - Romanian with Blonde Hair
 Indian - Gypsy Romanian in an area with mainly Asian clients
 Spanish - Romanian who went to school
 Polish - Romanian who can not speak much English
 Pakistani- Romanian with a Pimp who speaks Urdu

2 Size

Slender size 6 - Clearly a drug addict. probably sold a kidney for a fix
 Curvy Size 10 - Had a great body once, but had a few kids..so don't worry too much about the belly
 Size 8 with a 34 DD - Has had a boob job so if you even blow on them she will kill you
 Busty Size 12 - No worries, the bed is strong

3 Age

Anything below 20 - She is not lying about her age, and we are proud to have a youngen, but if you expect her to take her bra off, bring some extra twenties

21 - 23 - A fit girl, been working for a while but a good punt

23 - 30 - The birth certificate strangely got lost

30 - 40 - She has gone passed caring about trivial things such as age, name you price for extras.

4 Location

We are in a leafy suburb - Please don't knock at the wrong door, poor old Doris has never got over the request for watersports

High Street Location - Just look for Dixy Chicken, we are above that

Plenty of off street parking - You may return to find your car on bricks

5 Services

Yes we have one girl that offers all services - It is the only way she can pay for her cab home

We offer an unhurried service - The maid is a bit senile, she may forget to buzz the room 5 minutes before your session was due to end.

All girls are available at the moment - We have somewhere discreet for you to hide whilst the girls finish the last punter

6 The Maid's Telephone Greeting

Hello my darling, we have the wonderful Michelle, a slender size 10, long brown hair and a wonderful personality - We do not have your number saved, so we will go for the sales pitch

Yes we have Michelle, Bianca and Gertrude, all wonderful girls - You are a regular, you know the website stop asking silly questions

Hello Sir, please look at the website - Your number is stored on my phone as knobhead, you call every day and never come to the place. I am not going to help you wank when I have three phones going, a punter at the door and yet another pizza delivery for that curvy size 14 girl

7 Working Girl Greeting

Muah Muah, I am Sophia, it is soooo lovely to meet you - I am new and not yet broken by cynicism and bitterness OR I am really desperate as I have no one pick me

Hello My baby - I am the popular one, no time for small talk

Hello - FFS, everytime I try to light a fag, someone turns up

*Smiles* - I can not speak a word of English, but know 22 phrases for "Don't fucking touch me there"

Very true :)

Sarahs Back

I have to say well done for writing that...
I think it could be very usefull to both punters and WGs
My only crit would be no 12 only because
1) you can miss out on some lovely ladies just because they choose not let everyone around them hear what they do.
2) a few dishonest agencies have the maids pretend to be the WG,

But the rest I thought was good

Offline Outcallguy

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks Nik.
Great advice.

Yes, great advice indeed.
Can I just add one more to NIK's list.

If you get bad vibes in the first few minutes have the courage to walk, it will only get worse.   ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
1) you can miss out on some lovely ladies just because they choose not let everyone around them hear what they do.
2) a few dishonest agencies have the maids pretend to be the WG,

But the rest I thought was good
Some truth in this, if I see an indie WG (doesn't apply to parlours or agencies) being able to speak to her is a deal breaker. You can tell a lot from her voice and what she says. If I miss out so what. I've probably missed out on loads of girls because the girl couldn't give me a postcode, give a correct time etc. I'm not bothered you take your chances and follow your own rules, not theirs.

I've not encountered a maid pretending to be a WG, but I've heard it happens a lot with foreign girls.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Then so be it, I miss out on some lovely ladies.
If they can't spare me three minutes of their time to talk then they do not deserve to get my business --------- or any business.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Surely if she is in public she can just say, Hi I am really sorry but I am in public right no and am unable to talk, would it be possible to call me at such and such a time,   or     Hi, I am in public so my responses will be more of a yes and no than anything else, if you would prefer a real conversation then you could always call me back at such and such a time.

Some men will be happy for you to answer with yes and no and then you text them the address straight away.  If not then they would be more than happy to call you back in 15minutes to confirm anything else they need.

It is what I do if I am in a public place and it works fine for me

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Surely if she is in public she can just say, Hi I am really sorry but I am in public right no and am unable to talk, would it be possible to call me at such and such a time,   or     Hi, I am in public so my responses will be more of a yes and no than anything else, if you would prefer a real conversation then you could always call me back at such and such a time.

Some men will be happy for you to answer with yes and no and then you text them the address straight away.  If not then they would be more than happy to call you back in 15minutes to confirm anything else they need.

Same here I've had a few calls while in Morrison's etc and told them that's where I am so limited conversation. So yes and no answers, or I can text them  when I'm back  in my car, they can call back  and I will be able to answer any questions they have.

yumyum3

Has happened to me more than a few times and has worked out fine  :)

Sikkinixx72

question about prossies paying tax just read on saafe that fuel is tax deducable so why does it cost me an extra £20 for the prossie to travel to my house the more i learn about them the more i dislike them!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
question about prossies paying tax just read on saafe that fuel is tax deducable so why does it cost me an extra £20 for the prossie to travel to my house the more i learn about them the more i dislike them!

Yes we can claim tax relief on fuel to outcalls  (roughly 45p per mile) the extra £20 is for time to travel to you and back again. As for" the more you learn about them the more you dislike them" well don't see them then. Simples!! :)

Brianna

Yeah we are real bastards. A cab may drive you 4 miles but charge you £10. Do you get your calculator out and work out the cost my mile using many variables, or do you think "ehhm that is the price I was quoted, I will now choose to pay it or not". I have a healthy respect for my customers, but please try to locate that extra brain cell, the other one is getting lonely. :music:

Client rule No 134 : I hate prossies, but I use them because my hand just does not love me the way it should
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 07:53:13 pm by Brianna »

Sarahs Back

Yes we can claim tax relief on fuel to outcalls  (roughly 45p per mile) the extra £20 is for time to travel to you and back again. As for" the more you learn about them the more you dislike them" well don't see them then. Simples!! :)
Just add to that.... Heathrow is the most evil of drives for me ....today I left mine at 1pm for a 2:30 booking. I got there at 3:30! The guy is a regular so I grit my teeth every time I go but he is so nice, I don't complain, and he didn't mind me being late ...I Did a 1 hour booking and sat in traffic all the way home again getting in at 6:15 ..... And I don't even ask for extra I must be some sort of mug!

Offline Matium

It would have been quicker and cheaper if you'd taken the tube!

Sikkinixx72

Yeah we are real bastards. A cab may drive you 4 miles but charge you £10. Do you get your calculator out and work out the cost my mile using many variables, or do you think "ehhm that is the price I was quoted, I will now choose to pay it or not". I have a healthy respect for my customers, but please try to locate that extra brain cell, the other one is getting lonely. :music:

Client rule No 134 : I hate prossies, but I use them because my hand just does not love me the way it should
respect customers my arse as for the cab charge fuck off when your already charging £100-£150 an hour you still have the nerve to charge costs which i now find you can deduct! as for disliking prossies blame yourself i came into this quite wide eyed thought treat them like a normal women with respect but i found out quickly all you want todo is as little as possible for as much as possible at the end of the day i dont want to talk i just too stick my dick up your arse ill do my talking to friends and family

Brianna

respect customers my arse as for the cab charge fuck off when your already charging £100-£150 an hour you still have the nerve to charge costs which i now find you can deduct! as for disliking prossies blame yourself i came into this quite wide eyed thought treat them like a normal women with respect but i found out quickly all you want todo is as little as possible for as much as possible at the end of the day i dont want to talk i just too stick my dick up your arse ill do my talking to friends and family

No, you are right and correct. Every single prossie is the same. We have a secret club where we go every week to discuss new ways of making a punter's life as miserable as possible.  I do blame myself, I am one nasty horrible bitch. I tried blaming my father, but he was actually a nice man.

If you really want to shut me, or any prossie up then you may find it is better "sticking your dick" in my mouth rather than arse. I can still talk, nag, blag, moan, cheat and whine when my mouth is empty.

Please do  your talking to friends and family, I charge an extra £20 for conversation..I was taught that in week 5 of GCSE Hooking and as such you owe me £20 for replying to my message. I will PM you my paypal details

« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 08:52:54 pm by Brianna »

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Sorry to break it to you but do you think you may not have the right attitude?  :rolleyes:. As I said before the extra fee is for time travelling to and from the appointment which is nowhere near the usual hourly rates. :)

Offline Daffodil

Sorry to break it to you but do you think you may not have the right attitude?  :rolleyes:. As I said before the extra fee is for time travelling to and from the appointment which is nowhere near the usual hourly rates. :)

A sign of the times? A punter expresses a negative view about pro$$ies and he is jumped on by a group of them...

Brianna

A sign of the times? A punter expresses a negative view about pro$$ies and he is jumped on by a group of them...

Not at all. He made some silly statement that if a prossie made the same generalisation, I would jump on her. I have been here a few days and most of my posts have been more cynical about the world I work in.

I like this forum, but we all should be against double standards. I stick by my signature in that I am here as a guest and will contribute as such. However, I am not going to be like the fluffies you detest on %%% and arse kiss EVERY punter that posts here. The poster posted something dumb, and I argued against it. If Nik or the Mods want to ban me for that, then it would be their decision, if not, you will find that I am one of the rare "honest-ish" prossies

Offline NIK

Not a sign of the times. UKP ethos HASN'T changed.

They'll be jumping right back over to prossienet if they're not careful.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

Only because he's trying to cause a disagreement going on about an extra £20 for an outcall and saying the more he reads the more he dislikes us! As I said simple don't see them then, if the £20 is an issue then he can go to them instead  or do everyone a favour and stay in and have a wank  :)

This thread started off as Nik's tips Sikkinnixx72 the one who diverted it to cost. I just explained why the additional costs were added.

Brianna

Not a sign of the times. UKP ethos HASN'T changed.

They'll be jumping right back over to prossienet if they're not careful.

Nik as I mentioned in my last post, I respect you as the boss of this site and punters that post here. This is the punters site, but I do not feel as if we should just agree with every generalisation posted. Please check my brief posting history, I try to put more humour and honesty in my posts. I am not on Prossienet, so I would be homeless if kicked out *sad face*, but is it a general threat that if we do not agree with a punter's post we are to ignore it or face banning? That is a genuine question

Offline NIK

Nik as I mentioned in my last post, I respect you as the boss of this site and punters that post here. This is the punters site, but I do not feel as if we should just agree with every generalisation posted. Please check my brief posting history, I try to put more humour and honesty in my posts. I am not on Prossienet, so I would be homeless if kicked out *sad face*, but is it a general threat that if we do not agree with a punter's post we are to ignore it or face banning? That is a genuine question

Quite simply we have had a number of women on here who refused to accept the ethos stated at the top of the page which has been there since day one. I have said many times UKP will never become another Prossynet and if I have to choose between punters and prossies I will choose the punter.

That is not to say women aren't welcome to post on UKP. Cassie Lane is someone who has managed to survive on UKP for some time now with many sensible and valuable posts. It might be an idea to study her approach.
Miss Squires has also been with us some time. Carmen was also a valued member, although she seems to have decided to stop posting as did Strawberry.

It might also be sensible on what is a punters forum that if you become involved in bickering with a punter to just back off and ignore him rather than force me into making a decision about how to stop the bickering.

Brianna

Quite simply we have had a number of women on here who refused to accept the ethos stated at the top of the page which has been there since day one. I have said many times UKP will never become another Prossynet and if I have to choose between punters and prossies I will choose the punter.

That is not to say women aren't welcome to post on UKP. Cassie Lane is someone who has managed to survive on UKP for some time now with many sensible and valuable posts. It might be an idea to study her approach.
Miss Squires has also been with us some time. Carmen was also a valued member, although she seems to have decided to stop posting as did Strawberry.

It might also be sensible on what is a punters forum that if you become involved in bickering with a punter to just back off and ignore him rather than force me into making a decision about how to stop the bickering.

Understood and accepted

Offline Matium

No, you are right and correct. Every single prossie is the same. We have a secret club where we go every week to discuss new ways of making a punter's life as miserable as possible.

We know that the secret club exists - it's called Saafe.

Offline AnthG

Cassie Lane is someone who has managed to survive on UKP for some time now with many sensible and valuable posts. It might be an idea to study her approach.
@Brianna; I would personally say GlasgowGirl is also one to view. Very sensible, friendly, nice and a credit to the forum (IMHO at least).

Also can I add, I am not sure why you chose that for a avatar. I was not sure if you were a male or female for a time, and if male was going to say that avatar is a bit off.

Now seeing you are female, it just seems even stranger a choice.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Brianna

@Brianna; I would personally say GlasgowGirl is also one to view. Very sensible, friendly, nice and a credit to the forum (IMHO at least).

Also can I add, I am not sure why you chose that for a avatar. I was not sure if you were a male or female for a time, and if male was going to say that avatar is a bit off.

Now seeing you are female, it just seems even stranger a choice.
[/quote

Thank you, but to be fair I am a little too old to follow the writing styles of others. I am very easy going and hopefully will bring my own style and strange humour to the forum without ruffling feathers.

As for the avatar, it reflects my self-depracating personality. However I will concede it could be taken the wrong way, so for once I will defer to advice and change it.

Sikkinixx72

am big enough and ugly enough fuck em maybe i should have started my own thread did not mean to hijack this one just when i saw the point about paying tax and then when i saw on saafe about petrol costs being tax deducable and then the hoes still charge the punter they are having a laugh and they still cry povety if i am being out of line nik is more than welcome too ban me though i rather he does not

Offline AnthG

Thank you, but to be fair I am a little too old to follow the writing styles of others. I am very easy going and hopefully will bring my own style and strange humour to the forum without ruffling feathers.

I was not suggesting to follow writing styles. Just maybe frame of mind.

Brianna

I was not suggesting to follow writing styles. Just maybe frame of mind.

I hope I am not being judged on one post, please see my post on page 1 of this thread, and a couple of my others on other threads. I am certainly not one of the bitter girls that are oft banished from here. I come in peace and will try to be honest, open and all with a tongue in the cheek.

But, I will follow their frame of mind and in future ignore posts I do not like rather than bite.

Offline Matium

That;s an adorable bunny, Brianna!

Offline AnthG

I hope I am not being judged on one post, please see my post on page 1 of this thread, and a couple of my others on other threads. I am certainly not one of the bitter girls that are oft banished from here. I come in peace and will try to be honest, open and all with a tongue in the cheek.

But, I will follow their frame of mind and in future ignore posts I do not like rather than bite.
I am not judging you on this threads post. I had suggested GG just as Nik had suggested a few of the respected female posters here and felt a major omission was GG as she is one of the most respected (for me at last) so wanted to add her to Niks list incase she may have felt left out by her omission.

Brianna

Brianna

I am not judging you on this threads post. I had suggested GG just as Nik had suggested a few of the respected female posters here and felt a major omission was GG as she is one of the most respected (for me at last) so wanted to add her to Niks list incase she may have felt left out by her omission.

Sometimes words in black and white come over in a different way to what they were intended. I have read these boards for a while and respect the posts of the girls mentioned.

Rather than comment on different posts, I also understand how I can come across as "mannish". I am now more a maid than a working girl, (I just "work" twice a week), and I really do see things from the punters view. I am prepared to state this clearly, and in many ways I get as mad as you, (plural), when I see what now goes on in the industry.

Offline Deed

lol this is the best thread !

my only weird experience regarding the rule of the location being shitty, means the girl / punt will be is that once I saw an amazing girl, pretty, slim, bendy, crazy sexy and had a really nice little sex room set up,

but I asked to use the loo and her house was a fucking tip ! literally paint flaking off the walls, filthy floor, boxes everywhere, toilet covered in skid marks...

It was really strange...

and kinda gross

Offline potata72

Thought this would be as good a Topic as any to make my first post.

Been lurking these Forums for quite a while now and as someone who has only been punting for just over two years it has been a fantastic help to read various experiences, opinions etc from an unbiased, genuine place.  The list you have provided here Nik is another shining example of how you look to ensure that this place provides sound, unbiased advice and viewpoints.

Hope this is OK for my first post by the way!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Been lurking these Forums for quite a while now and as someone who has only been punting for just over two years it has been a fantastic help to read various experiences, opinions etc from an unbiased, genuine place.  The list you have provided here Nik is another shining example of how you look to ensure that this place provides sound, unbiased advice and viewpoints.

Welcome to the forum  :drinks:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
We know that the secret club exists - it's called Saafe.

Im sulking.  I post of saafe but have neevr been invited to the secret club...Maybe I am too honest and they dont want me.  Thats it I am going to don sunglasses and a hat and try sneaking in to this club :D :D

Seriously though I do agree half the older posters on there give the newer girls some seriously bad advice.  I am not sure if it is because they are worried the younger girls will take their clients or if its just jealousy but both are stupid as they guys who are likely to book the older ones are not going to be the type who book the young hotties anyway so I always try to post what I think is decent advice even if it gets me in trouble now and then

toomuchfun

am big enough and ugly enough fuck em maybe i should have started my own thread did not mean to hijack this one just when i saw the point about paying tax and then when i saw on saafe about petrol costs being tax deducable and then the hoes still charge the punter they are having a laugh and they still cry povety if i am being out of line nik is more than welcome too ban me though i rather he does not

Surely what it costs the girl is irrelevant?  What matters is the total cost to you, and whether or not you thought you received good value for your money.

As someone else on this thread said, you're paying for travelling time - while they're travelling, they can't work.  This isn't out of line with a lot of other businesses. I'm in a line of work where I charge by the hour, and for anything over 30 mins, I expect clients to cover my time at reduced rate.  Sometimes they don't like it, in which case, I politely suggest they go elsewhere.

Offline NIK

Thankyou.

Great first post!  :thumbsup:

Joe Blob

2.   Nearly all wgs in my experience do not look as good as their photographs which often flatter them.

Interestingly, I find the exact opposite, which is probably a reflection of the type of girls we see. You go for the more expensive ones who take a lot of trouble with their pics, whereas my type are more likely to just take an ordinary snap with a bog-standard camera, and they invariably look better in the flesh   :yahoo:

Offline blackburnian

Can i suggest rule 22 - keep aw and forum nicknames seperate - easier if you're doing fr's - less chance of being id'd

Blackburnian

Offline Marmalade

An old thread, but Nik's advice is as true now as it was years ago. Thought it needed bumping as these points have to be endlessly repeated to so many newcomers, especially with all the garbage posted by fluffies and whiteknights.

Inspired by Skittish's requests for advice I have decided to make Nik's 21 Rules of Punting taken from near the end of my book free for all.  :cool:

These are things I have learnt from half a lifetime's punting in no particular order.

1.   Price does not correlate to service in this business. An experience costing £100 can be as good if not better than one costing £250 plus, although if  someone is charging less than £50 it will most likely be shite.
3.   Girls who ask for the money and then assiduously count it before stashing it away are never as good as those who are more laid back about it. The attitude to money at the beginning of a punt is often the real indicator of what is to follow.
4.   Similarly girls who offer you a drink are usually better than those who don’t.
5.   Girls who greet you with a proper mouth kiss are going to be better than those who don’t or those who ostentatiously present their cheeks to kiss.
6.   Good girls are good from the very first appointment. If one is bad she won’t get any better, although occasionally some girls’ levels of service can decline over time.
7.   Similarly service will not improve during a punt if it begins unpromisingly. Only on a couple of occasions have I experienced a decent punt that has begun indifferently.
8.   The above factors help me work out almost immediately whether the punt is going to be a good one or not. In later years I was seldom wrong, sussing them out within a couple of minutes or even less.
9.    Don’t be afraid to make your excuses and leave should you get bad vibes. One of my biggest regrets in punting is that I didn’t do it more often in the early days.
10.   Pimps and receptionists tell lies.
11.   Nearly all paid sex forums - apart from the excellent UK Punting! - are established to make profits for their owners. As these profits are largely derived from the money service providers pay to advertise, they discourage and in some cases suppress negative views of the industry.  Quite simply they are there to serve the interests of pimps and prossies rather than punters.
12.   Hearing a wg’s voice wherever possible is worth a dozen emails and text communications.
13.   If they are working from a dump the service is likely to be crap.
14.   Punters who tell you they have never had a bad punt are either easily satisfied or liars.
15.   Just because there are far more positive field reports than negative ones does not mean that this is a true reflection. Many punters don’t report bad uns for fear of receiving rebuttals or because they prefer to block it from their memory. I know these reasons to be true as I have experienced them myself. The true ratio is probably nearer 50/50.
16.   Far more men pay for sex than will ever admit to it.
17.   Prossies always insist they pay tax.
18.   Wg’s who have a full time ‘proper’ job are often more reliable than those who are full time prossies.
19.   Never set out on a long journey unless you have a full address or a plan B, C and D in that locality.
20.   Like chasing gambling losses, chasing punting losses often leads to disappointment. If you have a bad ‘un it’s usually better to call it a day and go for a pint rather than seek out another one.
21.   And finally don’t ever believe punting can be a substitute for love. Even if a wg tells you that you are a special client, a ‘client’ is all you will ever be.
  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Now, those of you who haven't, buy the rest of the book!   :D  :)  ;)

For those who don't remember that far back, before Nik set up the forum, the 'main' forum for punters was one where any criticism of a WG would result in the thread being deluged by pages of shit from prossies, aimed at trying to make the punter feel like a right cunt, a fake reviewer, or a woman-hater. The punter then would be 'moderated' to make sure no posts criticising a prossie could appear, no matter how accurate, reasonable, polite and well-balanced the punter had been. Punters were expected to be 'grateful' for the most atrocious service, and the prossies, most of them the scum of the earth, praised each other and defended the nastiest little whore as "right." Most of us got banned or permanently suspended, simply for discriminating between whores that gave them value for money and cunts that complained about any negative comment.

Prostitution is not all the seedy world of rip-off drug-addicts described by some tabloids but neither is it all the velvet-coated world of Secret Diary of a Call Girl. UKP is the first and only British website where punters can give honest information about their experiences, good and bad, without sugar-coating it for the ears of the prostitutes they review.

Nik (who is still the Mod) and Admin (a technical genius who has kept the site afloat and dedicated to the interests of punters) give us a place of sanity to share information and advice on paid sex, and without having the marketing speel of prossies rammed down our throats.

:hi:

driver00189

Thanks.

Book if its not scarasm, can i have the name?

i have one but it is 800 pages and boring.

other one is from some guy who does brotel reviews etc..