Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Calling WGs  (Read 2576 times)

stonesfan310

So I find quite a lot of the WGs on AW take a day or two to reply to emails, which isn't good when trying to make a booking for the next day. Figured I will just call them, although I've only ever called a WG to let them know I'm there e.g. for the door code. How do you go about booking by phone? Like what details do they usually want without me waffling/annoying them. Will they usually give postcode over the phone and then text the house/flat number on the day? Also how often do you have to call back due to them being busy with other punters? Since I'm of course assuming they're not going to call me back if they miss my call.

Offline cueball

Most of my punts are on the phone

Call, if no answer, text asking when free to chat?

Call, chat, explain how long, what day, what time, my likes, her likes, what town she really based, get postcode if short notice, request postcode texted if a day or two away.

Text to confirm on day, don't set off without postcode.

Text or call on arrival for house number.

Knock on door....

stonesfan310

SirFrank

As above, be polite. I usually start off with something like, I got your number off AW etc etc then cut to the chase. Some girls won't answer unknown numbers though. If no answer, I usually drop them a text message. I'm sure most girls establish the tyre kickers from email, phone or text. I usually ask about availabilities, type of service etc. a phone conversation is a bit like a Job interview in that it allows both parties to establish if the other one is a cunt. I've had quite a few chats where I've thought yeah fuck that. Likewise I'm sure lots of girls establish who is/ain't a tyre kicker.

Be yourself, be polite and if it ain't for you, move on

tristen92

Ensure you've called the right person and then just tell them what you want. As long as you don't act like a twat it's all good; I try and use a phone voice as opposed to how I'd talk with mates. 

Offline SamLP

So I find quite a lot of the WGs on AW take a day or two to reply to emails, which isn't good when trying to make a booking for the next day. Figured I will just call them, although I've only ever called a WG to let them know I'm there e.g. for the door code. How do you go about booking by phone? Like what details do they usually want without me waffling/annoying them. Will they usually give postcode over the phone and then text the house/flat number on the day? Also how often do you have to call back due to them being busy with other punters? Since I'm of course assuming they're not going to call me back if they miss my call.

I almost always organise my punts with a phone call on the same day I was to make a booking. Call and ask if you're speaking to (WG's name), appear friendly and polite by asking if they're working today, what time you would like to see them. Once that's all sorted you can ask them what's included in their price and if they charge for any extras. Once the call finishes they usually send the postcode.

If you call and nobody answers, almost always they won't call back. Either they are low on credit or the most likely reason they won't call because of discretion. In that case you can send a text asking them the same questions.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I normally text WGs when arranging punts and then confirming I'm at her place and ask for the flat or house number. I only call WGs if they request for this in their profile.

Offline onedivergent

I call them and if they don't answer I find I get a text back at some point saying they are free to speak. I find speaking with them gives me a vibe on what they are like. However more than once for eg Milf Wendy who has another or maid answer or Sweet Monique friend / worker Nadia or Vicki take calls responds to texts. However calling also allows you to make requests (im good at) check services (im bad at) actually book (I'm good at) or even cancel or postpone. (Which shows me what they are like) Shows you mean business when you ring. If I text its because I can't speak at this time and suggest I'll call when able to but give me an idea of availability please .

knight5648

I tend to email first either through AW but I prefer a gmail/live email if available. A WG profile sometimes say they prefer a quick chat on the phone to confirm things, I'm usually ok with that but..... Office walls have ears, and otherwise it's a nip to the car park to make the call?
Then it's a quick text or two to get to venue, then a call to say I've arrived......  :hi:

pye024

I try to email them 1st as I hate using a phone in general due to my hearing. I don't see the point of calling just to enquire about their services. I will book a punt over the phone if they really need me to. Plus with an email if the wg trys to back out or "forgets" about her services that you have agreed on you can show her what she said.
Luckily I have had very little problems with wgs with my method. Touch wood!

Offline Malvolio

Calling WGs is my MO and in my view is better than messing around with AW emails.  Your conversation should go something like this:

Hello, my name is Mick [if Mick is your name, call yourself Keith].  I saw your profile on Adultwork and I'd like to book a meeting with you. [At this point arrange a time and date that suits you].  Can you tell me what location you're in [Important as AW often shows multiple locations]? Can I confirm that it will cost £x for that time?  Can I also confirm that you will do OWO / let me come twice / ram a turnip up my arse / [any other services that you desire]?  And that's all included in the price?  Great, I'll see you tomorrow / whenever.

This should take you no longer than two minutes.

If she doesn't answer, don't bother leaving a voicemail, but instead wait a few minutes to see if you get a text (or on occasion, a call back).  Alternately, call someone else on your hot list.

Siadwel

Pretty much my MO, too.

Call. No answer, text either asking for a text back when free so I can call or hang up, try again later. Three strikes and move on.

Call, she answers, Adultwork blah blah. An hour this evening blah, please. And that's blah pounds and includes owo and cim blah? Do you have any <insert favourite item of sexy clothing>you could wear. Arrange a time, either get told the post code or get it texted in a few minutes. Thank you, see you then, look forward blah blah blah.

If it's unclear whether a girl's in a hotel, I'll either call and ask or text and ask, with a one liner saying I'm not good with hotels. I've passed on some right rude looking girlies because I don't like the idea of a hotel meet.

Offline Uoti2

If you're booking an EE and the ad or AW profile says to make contact by text, it might be because her English isn't great. (Or, of course, that her [strikeout]pimp[/strikeout] social secretary is running her diary.) Doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't see her, but if you want witty banter as well as sex then you're probably going to be disappointed.

Arranging a same-day meet via email is more difficult, but not impossible. Look for a "Last Login" date or equivalent, and check that it says "Today". My experience is that if it's going to happen at all then you'll get a response to your initial email within ten minutes.

Hello, my name is Mick. Can I also confirm that you will ram a turnip up my arse?
Oh, hi, Mick! I thought it was you.

Offline od13218

I usually prefer to call, especially if I'm booking for the same day or next day; I would only email if (1) it's been requested by the WG in her profile or (2) I have complicated requests (not unknown!) and it's for a few days in advance. Even then if there's no email reply I'll call to follow up.
You definitely get a sense of them from the phone (provided it is the WG you're speaking to of course!) - how good their English is, how easy the chat is going to be, whether they are relaxed & friendly or up-tight and arrogant.
Thinking back, I had a couple of bad punts which I should have picked up from the phone call - I wouldn't make that mistake now: i fI get a bad vibe on the phone, I don't go ahead.

Aspen

If they don't answer the phone, or text afterwards and ask you to text back, they are not worth bothering with. End of.

Sometimes I'll try again half an hour later, but a couple of re-tries like that with no answer usually means they are not real.

Aspen

Thinking back, I had a couple of bad punts which I should have picked up from the phone call - I wouldn't make that mistake now: i fI get a bad vibe on the phone, I don't go ahead.

So true!

The ones that are serious about the job are confident and understanding on the phone. They won't usually engage in idle chat, but you soon get the idea of which ones are okay, just by the telephone manner.

pierrot

I usually email pointing out my feedback and that I have read and understand there profiles, so wont be getting in to 20 questions

Offline charger70

So far I have only  used AW for punting, and all of my initial contact has been via  mail.

However both I , and the girls contacted  wish to have a phone chat to break the ice, and to make final arrangements , they seem to like to hear a voice (maybe to work out how weird I am !) 

then if they become regular, its usually a text to set up the meet, and then mostly a phone call on the day to confirm arrangements.

I agree, that sometimes girls can take a while to respond, and generally I have a few days notice, and if they are new to me, or me to them, I always allow at least a weeks worth of notice, I think that gives a better chance of a successful meet.

Offline cueball

To be honest I don't like doing any arrangements without an initial phone call, I like to ear a voice and try to suss their personality out a little too and if she's stated she's English I'm sussing accents (obviously English accent),   lasses that don't speak on phone (text only) set alarm bells off with me

Offline maxxblue

If they don't answer the phone, or text afterwards and ask you to text back, they are not worth bothering with. End of.

Sometimes I'll try again half an hour later, but a couple of re-tries like that with no answer usually means they are not real.

I don't think this is unreasonable - it may be that they had a genuine reason why they were unable to answer the phone. If they take the trouble to send a text then I am happy to try again.