Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which East European girls are the best?  (Read 1940 times)

nightrider.1234

Out of the following:

1) Romanians
2) Hungarians
3) Polish
4) Czech
5) Bulgarians
6) Slovakians
7) Lithuanians
8) Latvians

Have offered the best punts and which ones do you think are the best to punt with?

Offline standardpostage

Their all the same. It's pot luck.
It's not where they come from, but who they are.
Attitude etc.

Offline Corus Boy

It is a lottery everytime.

Having said that when a good one or more accurately a good group the reputation they build can attract other good girls to the fold.

In Cardiff we had a Hungarian group who kept a really high standard for a number of years.

My experience is that Romanians will certainly feature at the top of the shit heap.

charming_red

Based on my own personal experience Hungarians have been a league ahead of others.

Offline JonasG

Offline wannabe

Probably depends on how likely it is they've been coerced in to prostitution. That may be more likely from some countries than others (the poorer ones) maybe?

Offline Mr_Shins

I think in my history Czech girls, which includes my days with Mistress Arella back in 2009-2010. Certainly one of my favourites in that run and it was only because she retired that I stopped seeing her. She made a couple of visits to London and sent me messages to say when she would be there so I could book.

She also introduced me to a Miss Valkyrie, another Czech girl who was shortly to retire, who I met in a posh flat near Buckingham Palace (a penthouse in Palace Gate or thereabouts). My e-mail exchange tells me I met her on 5th November 2009 at 6pm and paid £180 for 1 hour. Gorgeous blonde woman.

My Polish experience has been primarily GFE Kama, whilst my positive experience of Romanians has been primarily Hello Hun.

Offline nigel4498

For me it's Polish, Czech and Hungarian.

Offline tantric talents

Interesting you have omitted Russians and Ukrainians?
Too far East for your sample?

Offline mrdiamond77

I have as of yet not had a bad punt with a Polish girl, but I know others have.  Romanian girls tend to be the worst, though not all of them are bad and I have had some excellent punts with Romanians.  Just a bit reluctant to book them now.

nightrider.1234

Interesting you have omitted Russians and Ukrainians?
Too far East for your sample?

Because I only mentioned the common ones and theirs hardly any Russian and Ukrainian wgs.

nightrider.1234

I have as of yet not had a bad punt with a Polish girl, but I know others have.  Romanian girls tend to be the worst, though not all of them are bad and I have had some excellent punts with Romanians.  Just a bit reluctant to book them now.

Yeah Romanians are the worst, they only care about the money and not offering a good service and I bet you, they’re are one of the causes of Brexit.

nightrider.1234

For me it's Polish, Czech and Hungarian.

I’ve only tried a couple of polish wgs and they’re good punts, haven’t tried hungarian or Czech yet.

Offline Billy no mates

Does it matter ?

It seems they can put ‘Italian’ or ‘Spanish’ in the nationality anyway. The other trick is to leave nationality, empty or not display, them choose a username like ‘JenfromLondon’.

There are a couple of stupid ones who will say ‘English’ but then in the Q+A have something about not seeing guys from Romania.

Offline tantric talents

Because I only mentioned the common ones and theirs hardly any Russian and Ukrainian wgs.
There are plenty of Russians over here
Eg External Link/Members Only
Actually there aren’t that many Czechs who are one of my favourites.
Imo Slovakians, Latvians and Lithuanians are even thinner on the ground!

Offline mrdiamond77

Yeah Romanians are the worst, they only care about the money and not offering a good service and I bet you, they’re are one of the causes of Brexit.

It's most likely that a lot of them are pimped.

Offline Poundboundround

Probably a tie between Polish and some Czech but after the Brexit referendum the numbers of Czechs have dropped and there are practically none where I live. Czechs were a mixed bag you could have mindblowing sex to crap comparable to Romanians
Hungarians are probably the most beautiful but not that great in terms of service compared to the former 2.

Offline Malvolio

I prefer the Poles - in general I've found them to have the best attitude, which in my view is key to having a decent punt.

Hungarians are next.

Offline bigbadirish

For me personally Polish, they all for some reason look like my favourite tennis player who is Polish  :crazy:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

In my experience...

Polish
Czech
Hungarian.
In that order.

Offline Mr_Shins

If you want to check their nationality is true send them a message in the language that is supposed to be their native one and see how they respond.

I did have a favourite Polish one (GFE Kama) and even a favourite Romanian (HelloHun, although she now puts herself as Russian on her website).

I had a good Estonian girl in the past too. That one isn't active anymore.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:58:42 pm by Mr_Shins »

Offline timsussex

my experience
3  great Polish punts 1 decent Hungarian and 3 crap Romanians - not tied a Czech ...yet

fezzy197

Crap service from Romanian WGs were one of the causes of Brexit!  Not heard that one on Question Time - yet.

Offline finn5555

The best i have ever fucked is a Croatian I met on SA  :drinks:

besides that
Latvian
Polish
Czech

Offline Stalinator

Polish, Czech and Hungarians for me. Bulgarians are deffo the worst. Lazy arse bitches that make the Roms look good.

Offline arrow0404

Their all the same. It's pot luck.
It's not where they come from, but who they are.
Attitude etc.

+1

Hectorshouse

In terms of Eastern European girls -

Without doubt the Polish girls are simply the best, generally blonde, green eyed and have a very positive attitude. Sexy Angelina, Sensual Blonde Maya, Lucy Lou, Goddess Karolina, Gorgeous Vicky and Claudia.

I might be biased as my first wife was Polish!

Russian/Latvian/Lithuanian girls are also very good Cassandra4you, Exclusive Viki & Ieva Crystal

I have tried some (2) Romanians, but they were okay only.

Offline Muff licker

For me Hungarians are the best followed by Bulgarians I would not touch a Romanian they are shite

Offline shagmore

All down to attitude of the WG, I have had good and bad experiences. The same could apply to UK Wgs.
Its not the country they are from but how they with the punter, Rome get bad press due to many being pimped out