Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How far do you travel for a meet  (Read 567 times)

Offline pantherblue

Just a light hearted question, not sure what peoples thoughts are on this as everyone is different...
my longest for a meet is 2 hour drive, so a 4 hour round trip this was purely for the meet and not joined with any other plans, but now i tend to limit myself to 1 to 1.5 hrs drive as motorways etc piss me off
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

Just to the incall location. No more, no less. Exactly there.

:hi:

Offline Np1984

I usually have to drive upto a hour maybe 2 if I go over to Manchester for a punt, where I live there is no decent punts anymore

Offline old fart

Two hours driving is my limit but I have visited Carry on Hollie in Cardiff and it is a two hour train journey. Although i see she has dropped off AW and her website no longer exists, she was fun and different.

Old fart

Offline houseboot

Two hours driving is my limit but I have visited Carry on Hollie in Cardiff and it is a two hour train journey. Although i see she has dropped off AW and her website no longer exists, she was fun and different.

Old fart

Certainly different  :wackogirl:

I'm sure she'll be back.

Offline mrdiamond77

I don't drive, so use the train to go to Cardiff or Bristol. Furthest i have travelled is Swansea.

Offline Proton

Done a few times a return train trip Cardiff to Bristol Temple Meads, then a wander around poss docks area for some refreshment.
 ONLY Reason for going is "ER" for two hours and then a twenty minute walk to TM & train home.
 A nice little excursion and having various enjoyable things to see & do in Bristol  ;)

Offline WelshMichael

I've been as far as Bristol a few times. Usually it's Cardiff or Swansea both of which are a 40-50 minute drive for me.

Offline Razor Boy

Cardiff is just over an hour each way
Bristol an hour each way
To Newport on a Friday afternoon nearly two hours and 1.15 back :dash:
Worcester is about 45 mins each way.
My hidden time punts take a lot of organising! I have to build in at least two hours traveling each punt as around me is a wasteland.
But I do have a pump and dump five mins from work too if I get the itch and it needs an immediate scratch.

Offline justalad

I travel the South with work commitment so tend to plan around where I am work wise.

If travelling specifically for a punt, no more than 45 minutes however there are a few girls in the Midlands I do like the look of and that is 2+ hours.

Offline pantherblue

i do get it when most have a limit on travel i do too, my usual radius is 1 hour so i can reach most major cities arond me in that time, am planning a trip to Carmarthen to see CharlieDD, plus one to Poole as just read a review in the South West section so tempted,, am looking at getting a hotel room in Bristol and ticking off some of my HL....
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac