Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A New Asian Massage place - Morriston  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

Advertised on gumtree yesterday.. I did phone and text.. It's definitely not the place on Morriston high street.. Its a private house in one of the residential areas behind.They want £100 full service 1 hour.. Exactly like Marina place
I might have to visit later..

Sa1

Ive also heard about this place saw it yesterday any info would be great.?

smart1

I did phone her, got some information, have to try it one day
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:33:54 pm by smart1 »

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

I think this places is linked to the shop in morriston, just a hunch, I phoned up and spoke to the 'receptionist' and by the sounds of it its not a massage,

Rich

Offline Punting_Mad

its not a massage.. its the same as the Asian Marina place..
I tried to find it this afternoon but just drove round and around a one way system.. its a maze of little streets.. Just couldn't find the address they gave.. Even with my sat nav

I went to the Marina instead.

Offline playpal69

Will have to give this one a shot  :thumbsup:

Offline Prowler

Well funnily enough i always wondered what happened to the magic hands massage in swansea, it was a small side street off of the tesco's in swansea, run by asians, it was a little cheaper than normal rates but was quiet so i liked going there and felt comfortable. Unfortunately one day it just closed out of nowhere and i could not get a hold, i was hoping another place would open other than the marina as i enjoy the asian girls, i tend to find them more polite and happy in general, i will have to give this place a visit.

Offline Punting_Mad

Went this afternoon... DO NOT GO THERE EVER EVER EVER.... I'LL POST A REVIEW

Offline Prowler

any update on what happened punting? cheers.