Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gum or sexual health clinic in chelmsford  (Read 1115 times)

Offline kilode

I was hoping to get some advice on what clinic or hospital people in and around the Chelmsford area use to get tested.i like to do this every two to three weeks following a punt just to check if I caught anything by mistake. I  always like me some owonliving on the edge. Should probably do better though.. :)

Offline Mrbenn2016

Moulsham?

If you can't get in there you would have to contact Essex Sexual Health line and go to somewhere like Harlow.

0300 003 1212

SH24 home kits:

External Link/Members Only

Most NHS  services will only test 3 month intervals minimum  as some STI's take 6-8 weeks to germinate and won't test for MG straight away

Consider using Randox/ Confidente test on between for this

External Link/Members Only

Offline daveyjones

It was much better when the STI clinic was next to the bus station.  Easier to get to, and much more discrete.  By that, I mean it was only an STI clinic, so unlikely that anyone in the waiting room would out you as you were all there for the same thing. Since it was outsourced to provide and moved to the other clinic, you could be sat in a waiting room with people waiting for other services.  The first time I went, there were kids waiting for a clinic as well as an ENT Clinc going on.  The receptionist was hardly subtle asking me which clinic I was there for and then repeating it at the top of her voice.  Just to really top things, the nurse comes out to call me for my appointment wearing a lanyard emblazoned with something like “STI and GUM Services”. 

It’s also now much harder to get an appointment, before you could just go for ‘screening’ but now you have to have symptoms to get an appointment and then wait for a triage nurse to call you before you get booked  in.

I prefer the online services now, even if they do have a cost.   That said, if anyone knows of one that will deliver to a different location, eg pick up from a Post Office counter, please let me know as it’s getting more and more difficult to intercept the post.

Offline PilotMan

I was hoping to get some advice on what clinic or hospital people in and around the Chelmsford area use to get tested.i like to do this every two to three weeks following a punt just to check if I caught anything by mistake. I  always like me some owonliving on the edge. Should probably do better though.. :)

You like to get tested every two to three weeks?

Your last punt was in May 2023, before that was Aug 2021.

You do know that you can't catch an STD from wanking, or are you just not sharing?

Offline norwichfunseeker

You like to get tested every two to three weeks?

Your last punt was in May 2023, before that was Aug 2021.

You do know that you can't catch an STD from wanking, or are you just not sharing?

New clinic could be perfect if they treat RSI! ;-)