Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The other NW punting forum closed?  (Read 8593 times)

Offline 19jammy

It seems to have gone tits up & been closed down, it’s been about a week & all ive been seeing is the 403 forbidden thing coming up.
I’m assuming it’s to do with the idiot that posted another punters personal photo, then either owner or an admin that’s been missing for ages has just got pissed off & shut it.
Does anyone know if there’s any plans to bring it back?

Offline Goldfinch

With this rule in mind I can't post a link,but a new site was set up a couple of weeks ago,some of the old members are on it,possibly run by a different owner:

11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

Online scutty brown

Maybe the dispute over who owns the site finally got resolved?
Angel's ownership was in doubt

Offline Blackpool Rock

Maybe the dispute over who owns the site finally got resolved?
Angel's ownership was in doubt
Well I tried to join the old site run by Angel a few years ago using my Blackpool Rock user name and I never got the confirmation e-mail, my guess is that I was blocked for being a member on here.
Old Admin hated the guy so will no doubt be over the moon if it's finally gone tits up, by all accounts Angel isn't a nice guy if you have a run in with him.

I do recall there being an ownership dispute and a member on here having a claim to it or having been fleeced out of some money / threatened by Angel or something  :unknown:
I won't name him in case he wants to fly under the radar but he has the opportunity to set the record straight if he wants to

Offline lewisjones23

it died long ago, was totally irrelevant for punting in the NW

old cunt struck punters chatting the same boring conversations and then wondering why the place was so dead

I was banned for saying that the place was on its last legs - guess I was right though 🤗🤗🥳🥳

Offline Goldfinch

Does anyone know if there’s any plans to bring it back?
No it won't be coming back as it was,its been reinvented as a new site which says "Welcome to the new and improved L**

Offline wilburs horse

it died long ago, was totally irrelevant for punting in the NW

old cunt struck punters chatting the same boring conversations and then wondering why the place was so dead

I was banned for saying that the place was on its last legs - guess I was right though 🤗🤗🥳🥳
It was but out of the ashes a phoenix arrises. Should have seen it after you got banned though. Probably done you a favour not being outed by goldwing1  :dance:
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

Well I tried to join the old site run by Angel a few years ago using my Blackpool Rock user name and I never got the confirmation e-mail, my guess is that I was blocked for being a member on here.
Old Admin hated the guy so will no doubt be over the moon if it's finally gone tits up, by all accounts Angel isn't a nice guy if you have a run in with him.

I do recall there being an ownership dispute and a member on here having a claim to it or having been fleeced out of some money / threatened by Angel or something  :unknown:
I won't name him in case he wants to fly under the radar but he has the opportunity to set the record straight if he wants to

chap you mean is posting there as a "senior member" so I rather suspect Angel has gone

Offline lewisjones23

It was but out of the ashes a phoenix arrises. Should have seen it after you got banned though. Probably done you a favour not being outed by goldwing1  :dance:

I heard about that

Terrible behaviour but also stupidity on the part of the member, why on earth did he leave enough online to be tracked down/outed

Offline Blackpool Rock

chap you mean is posting there as a "senior member" so I rather suspect Angel has gone
Yes indeed

Online Kool Keef

I noticed that Goldwing, despite outing someone recently on the old forum is a member of the new forum

Offline PJMaguffy

The old L*B domain name is up for sale for £2500 !!!!!

I can't send PM's through my account so if it's allowed could someone send me the name of the new site by PM ? There is one person who is a member on there that I'd like to get in contact with.

Offline wilburs horse

« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:36:43 am by Kev40ish »
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mexicola

The old L*B domain name is up for sale for £2500 !!!!!

I can't send PM's through my account so if it's allowed could someone send me the name of the new site by PM ? There is one person who is a member on there that I'd like to get in contact with.

How do you know that person has signed up to that new forum, if you don't know what the forum is to see who are the members or even has the same user name ?  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 10:57:16 pm by mexicola »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Post removed breaking rules
There is, as you should know. There's also moderators who will ban those trying to circumvent the rules regarding linking to or naming other fora. Then you will be able to spend all your time there and not here trying to be clever.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:38:05 am by Kev40ish »

Offline PJMaguffy

How do you know that person has signed up to that new forum, if you don't know what the forum is to see who are the members or even has the same user name ?  :dash:

Suppose I am just hoping, most of us keep to the same usernames.......................

Offline con-a-ser

Look I suppose I am in a better position than most to comment on this

But my opinion & as been for years was Angel had no place in the punting community
whether you believe he had the old Prestonpunters closed down, he had Sandys closed down (look he tried for years to get Arabesque closed down & failed)
He was a pimp who lived of the gullible working girls he was seeing

If he as gone the the industry should be a better place

Offline lewisjones23

Look I suppose I am in a better position than most to comment on this

But my opinion & as been for years was Angel had no place in the punting community
whether you believe he had the old Prestonpunters closed down, he had Sandys closed down (look he tried for years to get Arabesque closed down & failed)
He was a pimp who lived of the gullible working girls he was seeing

If he as gone the the industry should be a better place

+1

Flat track bully

Old Admin on here had him sussed right out and showed him up on multiple occasions

Offline con-a-ser

« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 11:18:43 am by con-a-ser »

Offline spiralnotebook

‘Suppose I am just hoping, most of us keep to the same usernames.......................‘

I noticed a lot of usernames on here were the same as on the other site, so sort of same shit different place  :D ;)

Offline con-a-ser

I was looking for a thread & come across this
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48467.msg638441#msg638441
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36163.msg495170#msg495170

hopefully help some of the new guys with history

can someone remember the thread where Angel was meant to have threatened Goer

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252892.0 found one of them
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:12:24 pm by con-a-ser »

Online scutty brown

Just realised that the "new" forum is in fact the replacement for the old PP forum that's been sitting unused for three years or more - complete with spelling error in the URL. The last time I looked at it Ruth and I were the only members - and should have history on there dating back to 2019. Seems we both got deleted

So the forum Angel tried so hard to close comes back to life, though under new ownership
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:38:10 pm by scutty brown »

Offline 19jammy

With this rule in mind I can't post a link,but a new site was set up a couple of weeks ago,some of the old members are on it,possibly run by a different owner:

11 Other punting forums
Discussion about other punting forums is not prohibited, but many are often very hostile. Other forums are also anti-punter; therefore, it is not in punters' interests to give them publicity. Posting links to other sites is prohibited, as is slagging off. Use your noodle. We are allowing links in Punting Abroad section.

Apologies. I didn’t realise other forums were off limits. I thought it was just not naming them that wasn’t allowed.

Offline Geoff800

+1 about the Angel stuff, seemed a very unsavoury character. Saw and heard about him regularly threatening and bragging about turning up at people's homes / workplaces.

Offline Goldfinch

Apologies. I didn’t realise other forums were off limits. I thought it was just not naming them that wasn’t allowed.
Not so much off limits,as the rule says discussion is not prohibited,just can't post links and we don't want to give them any advertising by naming them.

Good thread by the way, :thumbsup: it's certainly of interest to quite a few of us.

Offline JuliusCaesar

I noticed that Goldwing, despite outing someone recently on the old forum is a member of the new forum

That is incorrect.

The Goldwing on the new site is an ex-member of the old site having a joke. Definitely not Goldwing1.

Offline con-a-ser

So the forum Angel tried so hard to close comes back to life, though under new ownership

In the words on Alanis Morisette
External Link/Members Only

Online Kool Keef

That is incorrect.

The Goldwing on the new site is an ex-member of the old site having a joke. Definitely not Goldwing1.

:thumbsup:

Offline con-a-ser

That is incorrect.

So like Maxfan been Katie11111 before what was the Gypsie one he had
the -------lives as he reincarnation
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:18:09 pm by con-a-ser »

Offline dubs

I said years ago it was in terminal decline.  As people found out what Angel was really like, they turned away from there and towards UKP.

Angel had an "inbox of convenience".  Whenever he wanted to push his agenda, personal messages would magically appear in his inbox reaffirming his view that he would tell everyone on level 3 about.  But don't ever asking him to prove that these messages exist.. noooo... that's when he says he knows about you, where you live, work and never call him a liar or he will turn up there.

Offline lewisjones23

I said years ago it was in terminal decline.  As people found out what Angel was really like, they turned away from there and towards UKP.

Angel had an "inbox of convenience".  Whenever he wanted to push his agenda, personal messages would magically appear in his inbox reaffirming his view that he would tell everyone on level 3 about.  But don't ever asking him to prove that these messages exist.. noooo... that's when he says he knows about you, where you live, work and never call him a liar or he will turn up there.

remember he said that someone he ‘ knew ‘ had offered 5 grand for the details of Old Admin 😅

so obvious it was him that wanted any details and the 5 grand reward wouldnt have been paid anyway

Offline Blackcat25

I was a member a few years back and had several run ins with him, nasty piece of work who didn’t like the truth unless is confirmed his agenda. He would be best placed in North Korea. I would guess that things went downhill with the demise of SS and the ad revenue that other places generated  :D
You can’t run a so-called impartial forum when you’re relying on the ad/kick back money from the places being reviewed :dash:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 07:26:39 pm by Blackcat25 »

Offline lewisjones23

I was a member a few years back and had several run ins with him, nasty piece of work who didn’t like the truth unless is confirmed his agenda. He would be best placed in North Korea. I would guess that things went downhill with the demise of SS and the ad revenue that other places generated  :D
You can’t run a so-called impartial forum when you’re relying on the ad/kick back money from the places being reviewed :dash:

SS is what kept the place relevant as it was the best source for info apart from the SS website, when that went it was only a matter of time

Offline Blackcat25

SS is what kept the place relevant as it was the best source for info apart from the SS website, when that went it was only a matter of time

I’m sure it just wasn’t me that saw it but the relationship between SS and the other forum was too intertwined, even to the point of reviews being removed, you basically couldn’t say anything negative about the place. Anyway good riddance and I am glad for UKP being here to offer an unbiased space which is not influenced by SP’s.

Offline lewisjones23

I’m sure it just wasn’t me that saw it but the relationship between SS and the other forum was too intertwined, even to the point of reviews being removed, you basically couldn’t say anything negative about the place. Anyway good riddance and I am glad for UKP being here to offer an unbiased space which is not influenced by SP’s.

can’t say I agree with that.

I left negative reviews of visits to SS and they weren’t removed.

Offline Blackcat25

Must of just been me then, or perhaps it depended on what girls were being reviewed.

Offline lewisjones23

Must of just been me then, or perhaps it depended on what girls were being reviewed.

Can’t say 🤷🏻‍♂️ - mine was on Jet and the review stayed until they were all deleted.

I liked Merv on the forum, found him always helpful for what I needed and the way SS was marketed cannot be faulted really.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Nah they weren't. I myself did some negative reviews and they stayed there for ever. It is worth mentioning that Merv and Jeeves (the webmaster from Bounty's/TWL) were helping to moderate the forum at one time and were senior members but I don't think they had any influence on the reviews, Merv did PM anyone with complaints and try to resolve it under the  table.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Same. Had mostly good experiences at SS but did post a few negatives.

The social meet ups at that old place were one good thing though does that stuff happen anywhere else ?

Offline con-a-ser

The social meet ups at that old place were one good thing though

They were if the guest list was policed right can you imagine turning up with some twat like goldwing1

Offline con-a-ser

No, all reviews stayed unless it was one of the following
Out of respect like
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=53679.msg2787317#msg2787317
Or certain other things that weren't in the public eye, Like one girl got sectioned & technically could have said she didn't consent to sex hence a rape charge (girl I refer to was at TWL at the time)

Offline spiralnotebook

‘ The social meet ups at that old place were one good thing though does that stuff happen anywhere else ?’

Indeed I had a few good sessions and never any trouble though I believe there was the odd difference of opinion.

Offline Euromax

I'm not really into the politics of these things, I read reviews and post reviews and comment when I think it might be useful.

However following the links on this thread and reading some of the names from the PP Lancashire based site brought a smile to my face.

I took a punting sabbatical for a while and when I came back it hade gone, I was moderaty prominent on that site and good to hear the names mentioned and seeing some of you are here.

So hello from "Boltonian"

Offline dubs

I've never heard that story... any more background? 

Offline Woblybobsdog

I've never heard that story... any more background?

Fook all chance
Ss was his bread and butter.
His constant one man war on arabesque did fook all as far as i can see as 99% of punters had never heard of the site (or ever will)

He may have claimed he had something to do with ss shutting down after the event but helping to close it would have been stupid.

Oh and moddeling himself after David Boreanaz reeked of teen angst

Offline con-a-ser

Fook all chance
Ss was his bread and butter.
His constant one man war on arabesque did fook all as far as i can see as 99% of punters had never heard of the site (or ever will)

He may have claimed he had something to do with ss shutting down after the event but helping to close it would have been stupid.

Oh and moddeling himself after David Boreanaz reeked of teen angst

He denied it, It was others who suggested it

Offline con-a-ser

Offline MindyMoo1971

What’s the new forum address PM pls

Offline tesla