Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fisting  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Terryray

Fisting in Merseyside this seems to have gone off many menus at the moment  any volunteers  out their,  not too large 16 max  here's hoping

Offline cueball

I've met a few that say they can take a fisting but only two lasses come to mind that I've seen that can actually fully take it....

Pleasuredome and alana amor

Offline Terryray

well that's a good start   thank s cueball  i used to see a girl in Liverpool, Kenny  called Shirley  about 14 years ago  she will be 53 by now she was awesome but she wont play with me now cause she knows my missus,  sad  and of course the legendry Chelsea , we live in hopes

Offline Dirtyukguy

I used to see a skinny girl in Kenny who could take a good fisting, not sure if it’s the same one ?

Offline Terryray

this one in kenny worked out of a ground floor flat  near the the taxi garage and she wasnt skinny just well made

Offline Dirtyukguy

Cheers not the same one then, this girl had A cup tits and a hearing aid if I remember. Could take a brutal fisting though, met her through the d days of contact mags.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
DIRTY INDIAN MINX

External Link/Members Only

Q. You have such a nice big ass, can I fist you.    A. If you try to fist my ass or pussy then I will insist that you firstly allow me to insert a pineapple up your ass and this will be free of charge. :lol:

Whilst on this topic, thought I'd share with you guys a post made earlier today in one of the East Mids threads.

Offline Terryray

Cheers not the same one then, this girl had A cup tits and a hearing aid if I remember. Could take a brutal fisting though, met her through the d days of contact mags.
i met her through the sport  contact page , when i got to live with my girl friend ,who knew her  she gave us a big hall mirror as a house warming present i see it every day, happy days them

Offline Terryray

yes it is the same one, it was  her 50 th birth day last month,  still looks fit as fxck   how time fly,s

Offline Dirtyukguy

What a pity she is no longer working
I had some great times with her