Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana & Aimy GB  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Tonyg

to whichever one of you talked them into this, Thank you!   :kiss:
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stevie787878

Looks like Alana, Aimy and Zoe!!!

Offline McSwell

According to Alana's page her and Aimy are doing a two girl day tomorrow  Wednesday., but only a couple of bookings left

Online Moby Dick

:thumbsup:
Can't beat a bit of debauchery on a Saturday afternoon.

Offline samneil15

Offline threechilliman

:thumbsup:
Can't beat a bit of debauchery on a Saturday afternoon.

Make it a good one, tempt 'em to do one midweek!

dknee

I'm booked in too.....should be a memorable afternoon.

Offline Tonyg

finally found out Im free Saturday and confirmed Im attending today

bring it on!

Offline Cryton123

I'm booked in too.....should be a memorable afternoon.

Hopefully be breaking your review duck then?

Offline threechilliman

finally found out Im free Saturday and confirmed Im attending today

bring it on!

Let us know how you get on. Sadly, despite much deliberation, I'm having to pass.

Offline Tonyg

Let us know how you get on. Sadly, despite much deliberation, I'm having to pass.

If I make it I will ensure the anal piledrivers are dished out in your honour :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

If I make it I will ensure the anal piledrivers are dished out in your honour :drinks:
:hi:

Offline McSwell

Knowing Aimy she'll want to fo the same to you :lol:  :D :lol:

Have you seen the size of that strap on she's got  :scare:  :scare:

Offline vocococo

Occupied that weekend with other plans... but the next one will I'll absolutely be visiting (if this one goes well!)

Offline Tonyg

Knowing Aimy she'll want to fo the same to you :lol:  :D :lol:

Have you seen the size of that strap on she's got  :scare:  :scare:

:scare:

Offline threechilliman

Offline Captain Victor

I've just noticed GB scheduled tomorrow with Alana, Aimy and Zoe. Unfortunately it's too late notice for me but I'll keep an eye on when the next one is. Definitely worth the travel for me.

Offline samneil15

Unfortunately I didn't make it to this one but would be nice to see a review from anyone who did attend? Anyone?

Offline Tonyg

Offline Alexlove4anal

Agreed. If there was another one id be up for it.... had a clash with last weekend.

A review would be great as I imagine this would be a topshelf GB.

Offline Stevie787878

Is the assumption that no one from UKP attended?

Offline McSwell

Is the assumption that no one from UKP attended?

Or that they haven't come back down to earth yet.

dknee

Hi all I attended the said gangbang and so glad I did. I was greeted at the door by Zoe dressed in black  knee length boots ,suspenders and black thong a long lingering kiss ensued before being led up the stairs to the action. Army was sat on the couch riding another blokes cock she immediately beckoned me over unzipped  my cock from my jeans and started giving me one of her legendary blow jobs.......what a start,I knew this was going to be an awsome 1.5 hours of hot sexy action.
I personally was ridden cowgirl by Alana with her squirting all over my cock and chest ,double penetration with Aimy,solo anal with Aimy on the love swing before i deposited a load in her mouth which they snowballed with another punter (each to their own). Sex with Zoey in a number of positions and took her on the swing before shooting my load again.
There was probably about 10 guys there so the ration in my opinion was just right,wherever you looked action was taking place with the girls although part way through Alana did take a bit of a break because she wasn't feeling to good but she did return to the action.
All In all a great afternoon, 3 fit women,if I'm available I would definitely attend any others they held.

Hope this gives you a bit of insight guys.

Offline McSwell

I saw Aimy Tuesday (3 days after the gangbang) she was  buzzing about it.
She'd obviously enjoyed it, apparently at one point she was in the swing while Zoe organised the punters into a queue for her.

She likes being in control so I can imagine she run the show.

She said she may do her own in future, maybe a themed one or a mild fetish one, the mind boggles.  :P  :D

Offline Cryton123

I saw Aimy Tuesday (3 days after the gangbang) she was  buzzing about it.
She'd obviously enjoyed it, apparently at one point she was in the swing while Zoe organised the punters into a queue for her.

She likes being in control so I can imagine she run the show.

She said she may do her own in future, maybe a themed one or a mild fetish one, the mind boggles.  :P  :D

She was definitely in control! She ran the whole gangbang. And yep, there was a queue of guys while she was in the sex swing.