Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kent courtesans  (Read 3700 times)

Steveo1234

Hi all,  wondering if anyone has visited any of this group on Aw and if so would you recommend,  cheers

Offline pewpewpew

I've had my eye on 
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
For a while now but not risked it. Something about the profiles suggests a bait and switch or some kind of romanian experience

Offline Tig101

One of them was reviewed on here a while back and it was positive. On the local forum there have been some good reviews of a few of the girls in the group but i think they may no longer be working.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:27:11 am by Tig101 »

Offline pewpewpew

The reviewer joined to make that review and has since disappeared so take it with a grain of salt

Offline MrMatrix

Recently tried "Courtesan Blonde"- apparently shes away indefinitely, which I'm disappointed about but hey.. In fairness to this group, based in Maidstone, I did see "Blonde Courtesan" (different girl) some years ago and she was brilliant. And I saw her 3 times. She packed it up some 3-4 years ago. If shes any thing to go by I don't think its B&S and its a bona fide operation. :hi:

Offline nigel4498

The reviewer joined to make that review and has since disappeared so take it with a grain of salt

More like a huge pinch of salt.

Offline MrMatrix

More like a huge pinch of salt.
Dont disagree with you. Well iffy review from an iffy punter if thats what he is/was. And my info is 3-4 years out of date as well.  :unknown:

Offline ringway24

I've read on their website that KC was formerly Elegant Belles.Several years back I found the belles set up to be very good and am tempted to see Lauren from the current operation.Would be interested to know if anybody's had the pleasure?.

External Link/Members Only

Offline acer123

Recently tried "Courtesan Blonde"- apparently shes away indefinitely, which I'm disappointed about but hey.. In fairness to this group, based in Maidstone, I did see "Blonde Courtesan" (different girl) some years ago and she was brilliant. And I saw her 3 times. She packed it up some 3-4 years ago. If shes any thing to go by I don't think its B&S and its a bona fide operation. :hi:

Try: External Link/Members Only

She may still be with Katie's now, but I understood she worked during the day, perhaps she has young kid(s) at school?

Also Kent Courtesans own website no longer up.