Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The cost of Admin?  (Read 1813 times)

Offline Inquisitive Male

Had an interesting reply from Miss Jessica Bee off Adultwork who incidentally is also Charlotte of Allure.

External Link/Members Only

and

Once I had connected the two profiles as being for the same lady I couldn't resist asking the question as to why when she is Independent and not paying a fee to Allure is her Adultwork rates higher than when she is working for the Allure Agency. Surely they would be the same or even inconceivably less?

Back came the answer 'I charge extra via AW as I do my own admin here, which can take up quite a bit of time'.

That's bloody expensive admin, her admin charge out rate has to be at least £20 per 1/2hr (the potential saving on her Allure fee plus £10 extra). Not suggesting that she earns this but that equates to over £72,000 a year on a 35hr week.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Had an interesting reply from Miss Jessica Bee off Adultwork who incidentally is also Charlotte of Allure.

and

Once I had connected the two profiles as being for the same lady I couldn't resist asking the question as to why when she is Independent and not paying a fee to Allure is her Adultwork rates higher than when she is working for the Allure Agency. Surely they would be the same or even inconceivably less?

Back came the answer 'I charge extra via AW as I do my own admin here, which can take up quite a bit of time'.

That's bloody expensive admin, her admin charge out rate has to be at least £20 per 1/2hr (the potential saving on her Allure fee plus £10 extra). Not suggesting that she earns this but that equates to over £72,000 a year on a 35hr week.

It's been discussed at length before, opinion's been divided some say their greedy twats others say they can charge what they like.

You're a bit off with your maths , not many work 35 hrs a week, have a look at SAFFE and see how quiet some of them are and there's no need for them to lie, it's a prossie only site.

If the agency charges £100 per hour the girl gets £70 after commission, If she charges £120 ph on AW that's an extra £50 for the 'admin'. Most of the best ones charge the same on AW. 

Edit
Just seen she charges £110, but that's still £40 extra.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:51:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline Mansell

It's been discussed at length before, opinion's been divided some say their greedy twats others say they can charge what they like.

You're a bit off with your maths , not many work 35 hrs a week, have a look at SAFFE and see how quiet some of them are and there's no need for them to lie, it's a prossie only site.

If the agency charges £100 per hour the girl gets £70 after commission, If she charges £120 ph on AW that's an extra £50 for the 'admin'. Most of the best ones charge the same on AW. 

Edit
Just seen she charges £110, but that's still £40 extra.

As you say Davie, there has been loads of discussion about it and the real answer is everyone is guessing, none of us really know.

But at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.  IM, if you don;t want to pay her AW rate then book through the Agency, simple really  :thumbsup:

If the WG's put their prices up to much compared with others in the region then their phone will become dusty,  ;)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
As you say Davie, there has been loads of discussion about it and the real answer is everyone is guessing, none of us really know.

But at the end of the day it really doesn't matter.  IM, if you don;t want to pay her AW rate then book through the Agency, simple really  :thumbsup:

If the WG's put their prices up to much compared with others in the region then their phone will become dusty,  ;)

That's spot on, we have no way of knowing how many punters any one of them see in a day, but I suspect it's not as many as some might think.

That said I don't understand the fascination some people have about how much a prossie earns or why they feel the need to speculate on those earnings.

If the prossie's fee is value for money then pay it, if there's a lower rate then pay that, if there both too high, find a cheaper one . The only thing that matters is that she's clean and well presented for your appointment and she puts the required effort in. How much she earns is totally irrelevant.

I wonder if the same people spend their time speculating how much plumbers, electricians, taxi drivers or any other service providers earn.   :unknown:

SeeEmilyPlay

Having spent some time with Jessica/Charlotte i can honestly say shes worth the money ( whichever fee 110/130 hr) you mentioned- every penny

I will tell you this though - i couldnt get an answer from Allure and rang J directly to book and she obliged by charging me 110 and that she will take that up with Allure as they should respond

The lady is a classy lady who if treated right can give an enormous amount of pleasure and be pleasured in return

Long may it continue............  :yahoo:

Looking4fun

Having spent some time with Jessica/Charlotte i can honestly say shes worth the money ( whichever fee 110/130 hr) you mentioned- every penny

I will tell you this though - i couldnt get an answer from Allure and rang J directly to book and she obliged by charging me 110 and that she will take that up with Allure as they should respond

The lady is a classy lady who if treated right can give an enormous amount of pleasure and be pleasured in return

Long may it continue............  :yahoo:
You did well to find this post to give it a bump! Oh I see theirs a review from you as well. :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You did well to find this post to give it a bump! Oh I see theirs a review from you as well. :dash:

+1

Why bump a 10 month old thread (that very few give a shit about) just to say a prossie's worth whatever you have to pay.     :unknown: :unknown:

Edit

banned while I was typing.   
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:33:52 pm by daviemac »

Upper Brunei

Can't be spending too much time on admin inbetween writing glowing reviews, bumping threads and wiping the dust off her phone.