Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate new Thai - Newcastle  (Read 696 times)

Offline billybigbollocks888

Anybody had the pleasure of booking this Thai lady ?

External Link/Members Only

Did a quick search and no reviews that I could find.

Offline Senna

I'll give you a quick heads up, you and me deffinetly look for different things in a booking nothing wrong with that but Thai SPs I've seen in Newcastle over the years have never been a memerable booking. I like Thia women just never seen a good one. Lots are not the SP in the profile picture and very few deliver what they say. Just my experience with them that's all, very few have feedback if I seen one with decent feedback I'd probably give one a go until then they are off limits for me they normally all have what you call a boss?

Offline northface

On the other hand my experience of Thai women in Stockton have all been good ( reviewed at least 2 of them ).

They nearly all at £120 per hour but every one has included anal and CIM so not too bad a price.

Offline billybigbollocks888

On the other hand my experience of Thai women in Stockton have all been good ( reviewed at least 2 of them ).

They nearly all at £120 per hour but every one has included anal and CIM so not too bad a price.

I’ll be sure to check your reviews out , thanks 🙏

Offline Senna

Thanks for the info Northface £120 ph sounds good to me it's a shame it's beyond my punting zone I don't normally get to the Teeside area tho I may have to venture that way when the lockdown ends :drinks:

Offline domdom86

I am going to visit her as soon as I will find some time