Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Excellent massage & HR Costa Mesa Ca  (Read 710 times)

Offline od13218

Had a fantastic experience today. In Costa Mesa, near LA, fancied a massage and a little googling came up with a Chinese place reasonably nearby. The ads can't mention any "extras" ("backpage" seems to be the only source) and the only review site I could find required a paid subsscription, so I thought I'd take the risk anyway as I was tired and stiff (ahem) and even a plain massage ($60 for an hour) would have been welcome.
The place was anonymous looking, on the 2nd floor of a block with a clothing shop downstairs, in the middle of a huge parking lot off  Bristol street (if anyone is seriously interested, pm me for the address - the law is stricter here and I don't want to get them in trouble!). The curtains were drawn, there's nothing to indicate massage at all, but on entering there is a front desk with a simple price list: massage, 30 mins $40, 45 mins $50, 60 mins $60. A friendly and polite Chinese lady, perhaps mid-30s, came to greet me. Her English wasn't great but she was very welcoming and I asked for a 1 hour massage.
I was taken to a lovely clean room with a comfortable looking table, low lighting and soft music. I undressed and lay on the table, towel over me, and waited - I was slightly surprised that the girl who'd welcomed me was to be my masseuse - but perfectly happy as on the whole I prefer mature women and she was in any case attractive and friendly.
The massage itself was excellent - strong hands, got into the muscles where I needed. And as she stood at my head massaging my back my hand brushed her thigh - she didn't move away so I left it there and started stroking: she seemed happy so I carried on and was soon pressing firmly against her pussy and rubbing gently through her trousers as she worked on my shoulders. "This is going to end well" I thought!
This carried on for a good 20-25 minutes as she moved around my body - wherever my hand could touch her easily, I did, and she even moaned once or twice. Then as she massaged my legs she opened them just enough that at the top she was "accidentally" brushing my balls. I was getting seriously wound up by now, and finally she had me turn over. She covered my cock and balls with a very small towel but this was soon brushed aside. She leant down and played with my nipples and whispered in my ear to ask if I wanted more - this felt really erotic and of course I said yes. Another $60 for topless HR seemed OK to me, and the agreement was reached without any interruption - I would pay after - which was nice, better than getting up and rummaging in your pocket, which rather spoils the mood.
She was happy - very happy - for me to play with her tits: small, but with big and sensitive nipples, which I sucked and flicked wit my tongue, getting some great reactions from her. She was starting to let me at her knickers (normally extra, she said, but did it anyway), but I couldn't hold back much longer and soon unleashed a copious load, which she gently and slowly cleaned up, fetching a hot towel for the purpose (nice touch). I was ready to get dressed (my hour was up) but she had me lie back and relax more while she gave me a head massage.
We hugged and kissed (not FK) at the end and I happily handed over the extra dosh.
Equivalent of about £85 for a fantastic, sexy, intimate massage+ with a great SP
Very happy. Don't suppose I'll be in the area again but if anyone else is drop me a PM and I'll give you details!