Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lichfield - Dr China - Eva  (Read 1791 times)

gerrybear

Went there for an hour (£40).
Eva must be about 35, quite tall, long hair.
I explained I had a back pain and she did a pretty good massage overall (about 40 minutes)
She then wiped the oil with a paper towel and started teasing me. She asked if I wanted a body body and HE for £40, I said yes. She removed her clothes, nice body, nice boobs, unshaven, tattoo in the lower back. She allowed touching but no fingering. No kisses either. I then asked if more was on offer. She said OWO £20. I accepted.
Quite nice. I enjoyed it.
After cleaning me, she finished by a head massage.
Overall pretty good.
She's in Lichfield for a week (last day: saturday)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 09:47:36 pm by gerrybear »

Offline RedditchJay

so, 100.00 for a 40mins massage and 20min BJ ??   i have been to Dr China a few times and just think its getting a tad expensive or is it me ?

Offline JOEY 2017

Have visited Dr. China a couple of times in the past. How do they manage to rota the girls so quickly and can anybody explain why they rota so quickly? You would think if they were any good they would stay around for 6 months at least!
Joey 2017

Offline houseboot

Have visited Dr. China a couple of times in the past. How do they manage to rota the girls so quickly and can anybody explain why they rota so quickly? You would think if they were any good they would stay around for 6 months at least!
Joey 2017

Most Chinese shops have a two week rota.

Their belief that we want variety.

Offline hairymonster

TBH its probably more to keep the girls from building a fanbase to dictate terms to the management etc. If their feet barely touch the floor, they can be swapped out quick.

Thats the less pleasant side to this business. I can also only assume there are plenty of girls to manage.