Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bebe thai Coventry  (Read 961 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7229306) (11 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Sonofstimpy

External Link/Members Only

just a quick review of this one.

arranged a meet last week initial communication was good and easy so I arranged a time leaving myself plenty of time to get into Coventry.

I parked up walked towards the postcode given i was about 10 minutes early so i sent bebe a message to let her know i was in town and ready when she was, again she text me back quickly asking me to wait 10 minutes, no problems so far.

10-15 minutes later bebe text me to say she was ready, i replied and asked for conformation which building i was heading for as it's the first meeting in Coventry. Bebe text back a with "I've already sent you the details why you asking again" and then another message "if your not here in 5 minutes i will see someone else".

so I headed towards what i hoped was the right building and dialled the number fortunately it buzzed open so i headed up, when i got to the apartment  door i was left waiting outside for a minute or two (always feels like a life time) and let in not knowing who was on the other side.

when i got in i was impressed with Bebe looks, figure all great and wearing lingerie stockings and suspenders as requested so i thought i'd be ok.

I took my shoes off in the hall and led through to Bebe's room where she asked how long i'd like to stay. I asked for 1 hour at which she went off the rails "why one hour, why didn't i tell her i wanted one hour, she didn't have time for 1 hour she has other customers waiting"

i replied with ok just do 30 minutes then which was responded with her offering 1 hour for £150. i refused this and paid the £80 and got undressed while she stashed the money away.

i asked her to start with a massage and oral with condom which was her rubbing my back with one hand for a few minutes whilst texting with the other, this carried on for a few minutes till I was asked to turn over, and she tried to encourage me to get a hard on condom on a semi limp dick and onto oral. I'm not going to lie I struggled with the lack of enthusiasm and her initial attitude, after a few more minutes she moved up started wanking me off whilst i did get to play with her tit's which where a fantastic set of bolt on's, but told not hard, not to bite them (i hadn't tried) and when i asked if i could fuck her tits she flatly refused,

so to get things over i ended up wanking myself off whilst i sucked her tits and she played with my balls, when i'd finished she handed me some tissue and told me to shower we never spoke again.

It's a shame she had such a poor attitude and lack of interest as she's stunning great body etc, but sadly i won't return.

Offline Pete556

Sorry to hear you had a bad time. I was close to booking her this week and am glad now I didn't.

Offline Sonofstimpy

Sorry to hear you had a bad time. I was close to booking her this week and am glad now I didn't.

looking at other reviews i think it's hit and miss with this one, i definitely missed it. shame as you couldn't fault the body, now £80 lighter and still got the urge for a decent punt...

Offline thecretin

For me, her, or her handler's poor attitude when you asked for buildings confirmation, threatening to see someone else if you were not there in 5 minutes and then when she went off the 'rails' at the length of booking to me were all warning signs for the poor performance to come. Even if i believed her calls were being handled by someone else and gave the sp the benefit of the doubt, i would have walked when she went off the 'rails', i wouldn't put up with that kind of behaviour from a hooker, certainly would not pay for a service with her. Hope you have better luck next time.