Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CandysexyThaixx - Deritend - Birmingham  (Read 1915 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6646458) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Sonofstimpy

Spotted this profile on A/w and was wanting to meet up with a sexy Thai in Birmingham, sent her a message and got a quick reply saying she was free so booked for 9:00pm.

Address was a new build place in Deritend and when I text I had arrived she sent quick clear instructions on how to get into the apartments, her flat number to access the central courtyard and building so no embarrassing standing on the front waiting for someone to answer the phone.

now I will say check the apartment numbers against the details o started off knocking on the wrong door fortunately nobody answered so I managed to get out and onto the right floor and correct address, could have been embarrassing!.

After the magic door opened I walked into be met by Candy (I never got round to asking her real name) who was wearing a set of black lingerie stockings and suspenders as I’d requested, she looked incredible, around 5ft3 slim toned body great arse with a lovely set of enhanced breasts. And prettier than her profile pictures suggest.

First things first took care of the paperwork £120 for the hour and took a shower, now I couldn’t get the shower to run warm but everything was clean, hopped out the shower and back in Candy’s room she was using the lounge area with a bed in the corner and kitchen in the other side of the room so would suspect there’s multiple girls working out here but I never heard anything else.

After drying off Candy took the towel off me and immediately started sucking and biting my nipples whilst wanking me off this didn’t take me long to start to get aroused so I removed her bra and started playing and sucking her tits. A few minutes later we moved to the bed I lay on the edge whilst Candy got on her knee’s put a condom on and started really good enjoyable head, she carried this on for a while before standing up and asking me to get on the bed, which I obliged Candy put some lube over the condom and slowly lowered herself down and started riding me cow girl , this moved into reverse cowgirl then doggy before I finally pulled out whipped off the condom and finished myself off all over her tits.

We still had some time left so Candy asked me to lie down and she game me an enjoyable Thai massage, she did ask if I wanted a round 2 but I was content with the one pop this time, would I return yes definitely as previously reviewed some may find her services limited but she did everything I wanted so I was more than happy . Another quick shower a peck on the cheek with a hug and I was away 1 hour well spent .

External Link/Members Only