Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April_GFE - Birmingham  (Read 1195 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5556437) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 0ralist

Meet took Place last few days of October 2020.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was looking for a hot polish girl to do the deed with and came across this profile - so threw a text message over and got a prompt reply.  :thumbsup:

Fee - £130 for 1 Hour incall No extras (Didnt enquire if extras were available) as everything I wanted was on her likes list and confirmed prior to booking.

All comms were done Via text and as I say simple and easy communication. meet confirmed for the following evening and postcode sent :)

Services confirmed and delivered - French kissing (light kissing not deep). OWO, RO, Safe sex in a few positions.

Venue - Aparments at the bottom part of Granville Street Nice clean location with on street parking. free after 6pm.

The Girl - Looks like her picture (slightly larger than her pics size 10/12) she is the girl though proven by the tattoo on her leg.

The meet - Messaged April on the day of the meet that I am on my way and she shoots over the postcode again just to make sure I have it, I get to the post code and park up and fire over another txt to say I'm there, she sends me the buzzer info and I'm buzzed up.

Oh by the way there was absolutely no one around even though this was post first lockdown and was on a Friday evening  :yahoo:

Get to Aprils door an knock once and the door opens with April hid behind it, walk in and turn to see April in the flesh and to be honest first thoughts were ummm not bad, but I was expecting a more leaner blonde babe   :unknown:

April was wearing a blue Body .. umm thing...sure they are called body lingerie thing ..sorry for my lack on lingerie knowledge, She did look good in it though, Matching blue shoes too which I thought was a nice touch :crazy:

Door closes behind me and April says hi and ushers me into her bed room and offers me her hand and moves in for a peck on the cheek.
we have a slightly awkward embrace and quickly move on to some small talk (Aprils English is good).

Paperwork taken care of and asked to undress and asked if I wanted some water, accept the water and then April says oh do you need a shower or are you ok, I was going to accept the shower, but she says you smell nice did you just shower and I say yes.
she says oh ok ill get you a drink and off she trots to stash the cash and get me the water.
I start to undress and before I know it - April is back in the room with 2 glasses of water and starts to help me undress and starts to kiss me - as i said before its not mad tongue wrestling kissing but more slow deep lip kissing (just the way I like it  :D )

Once undressed and still kissing April starts to kiss my neck working her way down my body to mini me who was already standing to attention  :thumbsup:

April falls to her knees and starts to give me some slow and sometimes deep oral and also finds time to cup the beans and give them a tender stroke now and again. there was eye contact thrown in for good measure every now and then too.

After a few mins we moved to the bed and April took of her shoes and lingerie to reveal her decent sized assets and yes she does have a decent size rack .. size 36D 0r DD ..no expert on size so may be wrong - But a very good hand full for sure  :thumbsup:
We start to kiss again and I move on top and start to kiss April and move down her neck to her boobs and kiss, lick and slowly bite the nipples and they react very well and become rock solid and erect  :wacko:
I move down to her Snatch and its clean with no odours and tasted divine.. took my time down there and April responds very well to the attention given to her clit vaginal opening. Didn't attempt to insert fingers as i was too involved with licking her.
After around 10-15 mins of giving head we flipped around and with April on top we went for 69, Once again April was slowly sucking me deeper and deeper  - Not quite Deep throat but very nice deep blowjob with the occasional hand yank for added pleasure.
I had to move things on as I could feel the sap rising, so on with the mac at my direction and April asked what position first :dancegirl:
I suggested Cowgirl and as soon as the mac was on, April pops some lube on me and her flan and eases herself on - The sight of her firm pert - larger than expected boobs starting to bounce in front of my face was truly a sight to behold  :yahoo:
as April increased her rhythm I grabbed her boobs and started to kiss. lick and suck them (there was no restriction in boob munching or penetration)   :rose:
once again I could feel the sap rising and asked to change position and off she popped and said sure  on to doggy and damn that ass  had a kiss and nipple on her bum and then slid in for some slow and occasionally fast thrusting, which i think She enjoyed as much as me, A couple of boob grabs as im pumping away and April starts to do the customary  Moans and starts to get vocal and says yeah baby harder, oohh, yeah ... not overly exaggerated, but more for encouragement I think  :kissgirl:
I am very close to popping by this time and pull out and ask for mish and April is more than happy to do so.
As i enter April again I go in for a kiss and as I pump away we kiss several time as I blow my load into the bag - At this point April it also panting and moaning and say I cum too :wackogirl: :wacko:
I lay on top of April for about a minute or so still balls deep inside her as we catch our breath and we both laugh for no apparent reason other than climaxing together.
April helps me off with the mac and a quick clean up, I check the time with her and we have 5 mins left on the clock, I get offered a  shower, but declined as the clock was ticking and I needed to be elsewhere.
Verdict: nice Polish Lass with a good attitude - friendly with a good command of the English language.
Profile Pictures are a bit flattering  She is the girl in the profile pics but a little larger.
Would I go again ...... Probably not as I do prefer my sexual partners a little slimmer (size 6 - 8) But yes I do see size 10 - 12 too when the mood takes me).

If anything missed just ask  :hi:

Thanks
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

Whoever is on the other end of her phone is rude and belligerent. There's absolutely no way i would meet someone who is far too aggressive with Communication initially.
If they are part of the same group in Chinatown, Birmingham then be cautious. They were good a few years ago but I've had b&s and done a few walk outs from bad experiences.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 12:26:54 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish