Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparklysecrets - Wolverhampton  (Read 1131 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline Spacer

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I have thought long and hard about this one. Its not a negative as such, only because I did enjoy the punt...just.

The girl:  Well partial facial pictures are shown on her AW profile.  She is definitely in the girl next door category.  You probably "would" but your tongue is not hanging out every time you see her.  6/10.

Costs: One hour for £150.  At the time I thought it was on par for a slim attractive girl in her 20's with lots of positive review on here.

Venue: Her place in Wolverhampton.  Its not a specific punting pad but her own living accommodation.  Its a small flat from what I could see.  You park in the pub next door and she gives you directions to walk to the flat.  Fairly discreet. (1/10 - see below)

When: Back end of 2018.  About as specific as I am going to get.

Services requested: Kissing, OWO, Ball licking, RO and Penetration.

The Event: Parked my car, phones, given easy directions to her flat.  Think it was on the first or second floor in a block of flats. Outer door was unlocked.  Corridor's were dirty with litter.  I suspect the communal cleaner has not been for a while.  Sparkly was waiting behind the door.  First impressions, nothing stunning but not bad either.  Dressed in a LBD (I think?), but hair had been washed and not dried, just tied up.  So not a great look.  A little bit more attention to detail would have been good.

She led me into the bedroom / living room.  Hard to tell which it was as there was a double bed but a whole load of other junk.  Sofa, TV's, wardrobes, sideboards, chairs, you name it!
There was so much clutter in the room I did not know where to put my jacket.  The thing that got me was that everything was a little but grimy so I could have put the jacket on the floor and it would have got as dirty.

After a chat on the bed, we got down to some action.  Sparkly started off with a massage which wasn't bad.  Then she pulled down the boxers, wipe mini me with a wet wipe (why?  After commenting how nice and clean I smelt, I don't know!).  Wiping down like that makes me go floppy instantly.  Anyway, she did proceed with OWO and it wasn't bad.  Ball licking got me instantly hard.

Went onto RO.  She was nice and clean but unshaven below.  I didn't have a problem with it as I like a natural look every now and then...as long as its not a wild unkempt jungle which it wasn't. No fake moans which is a good thing to an extent as the moaning from some SP's can be OTT but I was a bit disappointed as I didn't do it for her.

There was very little kissing throughout.  I don't think she found me attractive enough.  She didn't turn away but it was just the odd peck every now and then, instigated by me.

Went onto penetration, missionary position.  I can't remember if she applied lube.  It was ok but again, I don't think I did it for her and it did not do it for me so I pulled out and we went onto some more OWO and finishing off by hand.

Summary:
Sparkly is a nice slim girl who can hold a decent conversation. I enjoyed the foreplay, OWO, Ball licking and sex part.  I did not enjoy giving her oral due to lack of response, did not enjoy the cock wipe down, and was disappointed at the lack of kissing.
She is just lazy from my observation:
- Did not bother drying her hair
- Flat not cleaned / hoovered for months
- Clutter everywhere...and I mean everywhere!
She could do a lot better by separating her home from her work place and putting some effort in preparation. 
So in conclusion it was an expensive punt for the services provided.  5/10.

Would I visit again, yes if she got her act together with the venue and appearance.

Spacer