Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liz - Gumtree FBSM  (Read 483 times)

Offline brumboy1

having read several reviews of the above lady, i decided to check it out myself, as i initially thought this is the same lady that operates from broadway plaza and has done so for for number of years on and off. she is here until the end of September.

i arranged the booking by calling her and she answered right away, was available at the time requested and was told to come to broadway plaza, sufficient parking available at the Broadway plaza complex.

when i called i was asked what massage i wanted to which i opted for the B2B for 30 mins which was £35.

called when outside subway in broadway plaza and was guided to the apartment entrance. went up to the apartment and was lead into the room with the bedroom and offered a shower and drink to which i declined.

liz is in her early 40's i would say with a broad build, and not the most attractive of women IMHO.

got onto the bed which isn't the best but it did the trick. the massage itself was okay as expected a lot of boob to back action and cc swipes, etc. the massage itself was a positive the reason for the neutral was due to liz not being my cup of tea and the lack of enthusiasm.

i did manage to touch her boobs but she pushed my arm away and said she didn't like this and was controlling as to where you can place your hands. shot my load and cleaned up had a shower and left.

would i go back? No.

External Link/Members Only