Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley.Daling - B5 Birmingham  (Read 2002 times)

13 review(s) for Ashley.Darling (7 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline brumsbest1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing some good reviews and a good profile I thought I'd give this one a go.

Comms
Quick and easy. Booking arranged over phone. Very good phone manner and very polite/sweet voice (which make a difference!)
£1 to park for 1 hour so thats good.
Numbers on the buzzer have worn off so a few awkward minutes don the street to try getting in, as you cant see what numbers you are typing!
Eventually i got in!

Ashley
Dressed well, black dress n heels - showed off her assets well.
Profile pictures are accurate in the the girl is the same.
What is different is the age......in the pics she looks like she is 22, but in real life she looks much more haggered. I'd say she was easily 33-35 years old.There is also some photo shopping on her profile pics.
If i wanted a 35 year old - id be pretty happy but i didn't - perhaps i should have walked at this point - but i was clearly too weak!
Someone else has mentioned patchy skin and i'd agree (although not bad its not a joy to see either!)
Anyway agreed 30 mins and off we go after stashing the cash!
I am a bit of an oral maniac so this is what i came for (literally)

OWO - really poor, poor poor - omg i was so surprised at how bad this was!
I'd go as far as to say it was one of the worst ever? esp after reading a reviewing where it claimed technique was good with varying depth. Something has clearly changed for the worse.
I probably barely got the tip in at most despite encouragement - hugely disappointing.she wasnt keen on even going half way or DT. was never going to happen.
Did what i had to do and she offered me a wipe.
Despite plans, decided i couldn't bare to stay for round 2 so had shower n left

Not at all rude but very minimal effort at conversation if any overall - I didn't come for the whitty repartet but some warmth and genuine chit chat is nice too.
It seemed to me that her Heart wasn't in it and wasn't eager to please. no sexiness.
I deffo won't return.

BB

Ming

So sorry to hear this BB, despite clearly having a makeover physically from her new pictures she has not succeeded in making over her service offering.

It is such a shame, my first few meeting with her were very good, but she clearly has lost whatever enthusiasm she had for the job.

Lets hope they don't correlate your negative of Ashley as your likely to get banned from seeing Ania and possibly others too....

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

So sorry to hear this BB, despite clearly having a makeover physically from her new pictures she has not succeeded in making over her service offering.

It is such a shame, my first few meeting with her were very good, but she clearly has lost whatever enthusiasm she had for the job.

Lets hope they don't correlate your negative of Ashley as your likely to get banned from seeing Ania and possibly others too....

Would you concur on the age, Ming?

Ming

Would you concur on the age, Ming?

As I said on my original review of her, she does, in person appear older than her claimed years, I would guess at late 20's / early 30's, but still an attractive woman.

Offline brumsbest1

Yes Ming, if it gets me banned, so be it. It will hurt their pocket more than mine! The above is not slanderous or offensive, just honest and constructive feedback - nothing more. I see no reason why they should take it so badly as to ban people! again a real shame...these girls really need to start thinking about the customer service considering the revenue they bring in or could potentially bring in!

Anyway, I stand by the age i said but she is still a very pretty lady, just older in her years than promised!

BB

Offline brumsbest1

Update -thankfully I wasn't Banned! hehe!
Ania is much better but she is a bit too fake with her moaning! its almost funny!
But she is honest! - I will leave a seperate review

Offline smiley9

Comms
"Quick and easy. Booking arranged over phone. Very good phone manner and very polite/sweet voice "

You do realise that the Maid/Madame of this Group does all the Comms ?  :dash:

You wernt speaking to her.

:drinks:

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:58:18 pm by smiley9 »

Offline kingM

You do realise that the Maid/Madame of this Group does all the Comms ?

Is that the one that puts on that stupid voice?

Offline Brumish

lol...thats her real voice....she doesnt put it on haha

Nice enough lady but ive had to converse with her a couple of times (whilst asking for money back as it was a shit start/service etc) her voice changes somewhat to a serious voice but its still the quiet condescending voice.

Offline smiley9

Yeah not sure if its put on though  :lol:

Its a bit farcical when she sometimes pretends to be the girl your booking and you get there and the Girl barely speaks English  :dash:

:drinks: