Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone tried Mira?  (Read 1334 times)

tedisdrunk

Has anyone tried this lady?

Never seen her on AW until now.

Her feedback is good on AW so far.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Not a review - Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

AW reviews means bull crap

Ted you really are drunk !  :dash:

Offline bhudda

I didnt even know she had commited a crime

Offline Sinz

Anyone?

Hey Twat do you have anything to contribute other than leeching and trolling ?

Online Waterhouse

As I mentioned on another thread....

WTF is happening today?

They're coming out of the cracks like flying ants on a hot summer's night   :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

Offline Sinz

WTF is happening today?

They're coming out of the cracks like flying ants on a hot summer's night   :dash:  :dash:  :dash:

I agree, it's like the freaking coming out of the closet day

Offline Fuzzyduck

WTF is happening today?

I am convinced that we are all part of some complex anthropological experiment. A self-contained ecosystem of pussy hungry blokes, and there are a bunch of sociology twats with clipboards poking the hive to see how the punter population responds to different stimuli.

One thing that surprises me is that many of the accounts have been dormant for some time. Presumably the labcoats set them all up some time ago and have a battery of them which they use when they want to poke, with a view to finding out how quickly the hive responds to terminate the invader.

I imagine some dick writing a note along the lines of Drone 25173 (Fuzzyduck) seems to be becoming aware of of the Project. Activate ATFK1123 to try to really piss him off

Alternatively a bunch of student cunts have nothing else better to do. What saddens me is there is little imagination or ingenuity in these newbie posts. If these fuckers are meant to be the next generation, I lament for the future.

Online Waterhouse

I am convinced that we are all part of some complex anthropological experiment. A self-contained ecosystem of pussy hungry blokes, and there are a bunch of sociology twats with clipboards poking the hive to see how the punter population responds to different stimuli.

One thing that surprises me is that many of the accounts have been dormant for some time. Presumably the labcoats set them all up some time ago and have a battery of them which they use when they want to poke, with a view to finding out how quickly the hive responds to terminate the invader.

I imagine some dick writing a note along the lines of Drone 25173 (Fuzzyduck) seems to be becoming aware of of the Project. Activate ATFK1123 to try to really piss him off

Alternatively a bunch of student cunts have nothing else better to do. What saddens me is there is little imagination or ingenuity in these newbie posts. If these fuckers are meant to be the next generation, I lament for the future.

Think I prefer your first theory... damn sight more comforting than the latter.  :unknown: