Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet look leggings  (Read 1647 times)

Offline fettish008

Anyone know where I can buy a pair of wet look leggings from?I need them to take on a punt for cross dressing.

rumbler

Amazon, ebay, and hundreds of other online retailers.

Offline dkn

Exactly!

Though External Link/Members Only are cheap, very wet looking, and a pair has served me well...

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

If you dont mind an odd look from a delivery driver then Asda can pop it in with your weekly shop. Had some funny looks when I let a female flatmate add to a shop for half the delivery fee and half bag of lingerie turned up...

Offline Tonyleung

Asos (Curve) for bigger sizes. Good luck  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'm sure primark and other such stores offer a variety.

I came across some advice online, if you're ever embarrassed about a purchase, just buy a birthday card with it.

Offline Sheer Tights

Don't be embarrassed. A shop assistant friend of mine said that she could not believe how many builders buy tights to keep warm during the winter.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Don't be embarrassed. A shop assistant friend of mine said that she could not believe how many builders buy tights to keep warm during the winter.

i just wear long-johns if necessary.

Offline Gordon Bennett

They're actually called "disco pants". A quick Google search will throw up thousands for sale for a tenner or less per pair.

Offline dkn

They're actually called "disco pants". A quick Google search will throw up thousands for sale for a tenner or less per pair.
I call you as a casual amateur sir!  The two are quite different!

There was the suggestion to buy from Asda - can't see any there.  Honestly, ebay or Amazon are your friends here - cheaper than the high street, and *much* less embarrassing...

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I never heard of wet-look leggings before so I googled them. Waste of money. Why not just pee into your pants?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

why not just pee into your pants? Waste of money to buy new ones.

Hidden Image/Members Only