Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG not replying to AdultWork booking  (Read 702 times)

Offline destiny2016uk

I am planning a AW punt next Tuesday.  Made the booking via AW at the weekend.  Was speaking with the WG about the punt at the start of this week but now she's not replying to any emails(emails remain unread) and her mobile number has been taken off her profile.

Anybody aware of why a WG would remove her contact number? Getting too many calls from Punters?

I'm starting to think this WG is taking time off her 'work' and I should just move onto to the punt

Online tesla

some girls do shut down the profile if they are taking some time off, did she schedule or confirm the booking on AW?
if so it still may happen, if not I would start to make a plan B and be ready to implement it if you do not hear from her.

Offline destiny2016uk

No confirmed booking yet.  No address details either.  Nada

Online tesla

for a booking nest Tuesday I would not expect to get any address details yet, maybe a post code the day before to allow you to make some judgements about travel time and what area you are going to.
The WG can put "scheduled"  or "confirmed" next to your booking request on AW but not all do, it may still happen and but get your plan B ready just in case.

glasscentre2

And this is one of the reasons some punters make multiple bookings for the same time and then drop one of them with no notice, something WGs frequently complain about. This kind of comms blackout just encourages punters to behave like that so they can guarantee they will see someone when the time comes.

Offline OakTree

Lots of girls remove their number the days they don't work. They may well not log onto AW during this time. If you've made a booking with her for Tuesday then as I'd be concerned it would be see you Tuesday. The only contact I'd expect between then and now is the address/postcode.

Offline Steve2

I am planning a AW punt next Tuesday.  Made the booking via AW at the weekend.  Was speaking with the WG about the punt at the start of this week but now she's not replying to any emails(emails remain unread) and her mobile number has been taken off her profile.

Anybody aware of why a WG would remove her contact number? Getting too many calls from Punters?

I'm starting to think this WG is taking time off her 'work' and I should just move onto to the punt

So just move on. YOU are the customer with the money. There are plenty more out there

Offline destiny2016uk

Agreed.

my patience has been tested by this WG and have booked / confirmed with another WG. I wasn't going to have a day off work booked ages ago ruined

Offline Marmalade

It wouldn't worry me if I already had her mobile number and could send a text the day before or morning before (and get a reply).

But it is easy to think prossies work with logic and there must be a 'reason' why they do something. Often there isn't.
Unless it's at some deep psychological level (e.g. "Why do dogs bark?" Answer: "Because they can.")

Don't rely on a dog unless it's your own. Suum cuique.