Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top recommendations for hot long legs girls 5'7 to 5'10 height 6-10 dress size?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline ss121

I'm having trouble finding great feedback for fit tall slim girls as I'm a man who has a lust for long legs with fit bodies and a beautiful stunning face... basically model material.

Any girl recommendations for tall slim model type girls either Caucasian, mixed race or Brazilian origin?

My max spend is £150 per hour,and I can get to London, Cambs, Herts, Beds, Midlands area. I'm flexible on area but really looking for a top tall girl that offers deep french kissing and owo services.

Who's your top 3 and why out of your exoeriences, on the purple site, Independent elsewhere or through agencies?

Much appreciated!!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:58:10 pm by ss121 »

Offline stevedave

So you like beautiful women with long legs and amazing bodies, model material? That's pretty out there  :sarcastic:

How about you tell us your top three, what your findings are, contribute to the site a little and then maybe, just maybe, someone might throw you a bone.

Otherwise, I reckon cueball might be able to offer up some, erm, assistance.

Offline ss121

My top 3...

1) Felicia at Admirals in London.... absolutely stunning all round with a great hot service
2) Karina Latina on the purple site.... she used to be in Milton Keynes agencies many years ago for £120 per... absolutely stunning! Now charges £150 ph as Inde.
3) Anna Maria on the purple site... sexy Hungarian tall girl

All the above offer a top notch service and are fucking stunning with a great services.

Others were Khloe from Barnet who used to be on the purple site, and mixed race Francesca from Birmingham (unfortunately retired now)

So how about yours?

Offline Steely Dan

, on the purple site,
Fuck I have not heard this term for years!

I know you are flexible with area, but still think this is better on regional threads. 

mrhappypants

OP the fuckers on here rejoice in the freedom to call Adultwank what it is - freely and without censorship.  Please provide links to your recommendations and check my review of LIDIA.

Offline ss121

Yeah I noticed peoples saying the purple site so thats stuck by me! lol

I'd be willing to hear everyones opinions from all regions... come on guys dont be greedy! lol

You have my top 3... after all we may not agree on the top 3 but at least its keeps all our optiiins open!!

Offline PLeisure

My top 3...

1) Felicia at Admirals in London.... absolutely stunning all round with a great hot service
2) Karina Latina on the purple site.... she used to be in Milton Keynes agencies many years ago for £120 per... absolutely stunning! Now charges £150 ph as Inde.
3) Anna Maria on the purple site... sexy Hungarian tall girl

All the above offer a top notch service and are fucking stunning with a great services.

Others were Khloe from Barnet who used to be on the purple site, and mixed race Francesca from Birmingham (unfortunately retired now)
How come you haven't reviewed any of these WGs  :unknown:

Online Wolverhampton1990

Might be worth checking out Michelle Independent. I think she fits most - if not all - of the criteria you have listed and is very well reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:22:23 am by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline ss121

I'm not good at writing reviews to be honest, so I'm summing it up to my top 3.

I can't edit my post now, but I'd go back and edit number 3) to Sexual Scarlet X on the purple site as she is enthusiastic, younger then Anna Marie, service wise one of the better ones with gfe or pse. Top British Northern lass who is well up for it!   I have to mention I don't bother with CIM, for its about proper kissing and owo.

Offline ss121

Might be worth checking out Michelle Independent. I think she fits most - if not all - of the criteria you have listed and is very well reviewed on here.

Thanks, unfortunately she is not willing to see me! I kindly requested I prefer first bookings of the day due to my experiences in the past with girls doing back to back bookings without showers as this bothers me, however said shes shes unable to do this and does not want me to contact her again. It wasn't like I was being rude, she just took it the wrong way! She's the only one girl that has took offence by me kindly asking if she is available one day and if I can see her on a first appointment basis....!

KenniLingus

I can recommend Miss Splits (Near Slough). 6' skinny and a real naughty 40.

Offline lochan

Sexual Scarlet X does look like a good choice. A few good reviews on here too.

Offline tantric talents

Felicia no longer seems to be listed at Admirals but I did notice Cookie is there who I recently reviewed but booked through Hot Collection at the same price of course.

The problem I have with Admiral is the lack of specific services for each girl.
I think they need to up their game if I am ever to book anyone through them!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 11:17:42 am by tantric talents »

Offline Steely Dan

I'm not good at writing reviews to be honest, so I'm summing it up to my top 3.
How do you know until you try?  You are almost there with these comments.  We are not fussy like a site that makes one use words like the 'purple site'.  We do give guidance to help (see link below) but a huge rang of review styles are welcome here.

...Sexual Scarlet X on the purple site ...
Stop it please. Repeat after me.  Adult work.  Prossie.  Hooker.  Fat Slag. White Knight.  Just say what you want to say!

Offline cueball

I'm not good at writing reviews to be honest

That sounds a bit wet if I'm honest. I see that kind of reply often. They're piss easy to write is a review.

You'd be better off just being honest and saying you can't be arsed to write a review and would rather read others. Nobody buys the "I'm not good at writing reviews" line.

Online chrishornx

That sounds a bit wet if I'm honest. I see that kind of reply often. They're piss easy to write is a review.

You'd be better off just being honest and saying you can't be arsed to write a review and would rather read others. Nobody buys the "I'm not good at writing reviews" line.

wet may be understating it reports are easy and so are links

Offline OakTree

Thanks, unfortunately she is not willing to see me! I kindly requested I prefer first bookings of the day due to my experiences in the past with girls doing back to back bookings without showers as this bothers me, however said shes shes unable to do this and does not want me to contact her again. It wasn't like I was being rude, she just took it the wrong way! She's the only one girl that has took offence by me kindly asking if she is available one day and if I can see her on a first appointment basis....!

Christ! What did you say to her?

Anyway I'll give you helping hand. If you're ever up this way try Emma.

As for writing reviews, if you can sort and go through with a paid for fuck then I find it highly unlikely you can't write a few words describing it.

Offline ss121

Thsnks fraserlad although manchester is out of my way. Okay....adultwork! I shall not use the word purple site again! lol

I'm simply asking who's your top 3, not asking about reviews and im not interested in writing reviews either. My top 3 is basically based on looks, services and performance. Overally these girls were worth the visit and made an effort. Each experience is to their own as not everyone may have the same experience, my basic needs are fk and owo, they were all on offer to me.

Offline PLeisure

I'm simply asking who's your top 3, not asking about reviews and im not interested in writing reviews either.
In other words, you're happy to leach intel off the forum and not give anything back, correct?

Good luck in your quest for "Top recommendations", OP  :sarcastic:

Offline ss121

In other words....I expect the same kind of feedback as I have posted with my top 3 as they are my most regular tall slim girls I book. That's not too much to ask.

Offline ss121

How do you know until you try?  You are almost there with these comments.  We are not fussy like a site that makes one use words like the 'purple site'.  We do give guidance to help (see link below) but a huge rang of review styles are welcome here.
Stop it please. Repeat after me.  Adult work.  Prossie.  Hooker.  Fat Slag. White Knight.  Just say what you want to say!

Really....Felicia is not there any more?   :(   I enjoyed visiting her on many occasions, absolutely stunning in the flesh and top service/performance offered!!

Daaam...that's a shame. I'll have to find out from Admiral or find if she's with another agency now.

Offline Steely Dan

In other words....I expect the same kind of feedback as I have posted with my top 3 as they are my most regular tall slim girls I book. That's not too much to ask.
Yes it is too much to ask.  Your attitude of telling others what is fair here is a bit annoying.  Your request is not a bit even handed.  You can already read about 50+ of my punts.  So if I mention my top 3, you have perspective.  Your top 3 may be made up - maybe you are a pimp not a punter, how do we know?  And it seems some of your top 3 are not active.  So you offer nothing and expect something. And have an attitude.  I think you should return to the land of the purple site where real punters have no say and takers like you can 'expect the same kind of feedback' as some sort of entitlement,  so posters are not banned by the punter hating mods.

Here, punters rule. 

Listen, we want real punters here to join and take part.  So if you are a real punter, I hope you have enough balls to accept this feedback and join the site ethos of helping punters. We may have had 15000 reviews last year but we want more, so real punters should join. But if they arrive with an attitude, not so much. So if you will not join the ethos, you leaving is no loss.  Bye. 

GolfNut

Really....Felicia is not there any more?   :(   I enjoyed visiting her on many occasions, absolutely stunning in the flesh and top service/performance offered!!

Daaam...that's a shame. I'll have to find out from Admiral or find if she's with another agency now.

Don't think you should be expecting anything until you've shown us that you are prepared to be a contributor to the site and not just some bloodsucker looking for advice as and  when you need it, expecting us to tell you what you ask.

I think you should just sod off personally.

:dash: