Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG abandoned punt because she thought I had (some kind of) STI  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Dime

Booked a punt this morning despite being in quite a bad mood, a bit hungover from last night, and bored since I don't start back work till Monday. It was a girl I'd never seen before, so there's always an element of risk. I arrived, paid, and took a shower. I lay down on the bed and she started playing with my cock. She pulled my foreskin back,   then asked me if I was ill/had an infection. As best I can relate  I'd had a wank that morning and it looked like some white stuff precum or cum? that hadn't been washed away. She told me she couldn't go through with the punt for my health as well as hers, and that I should see a doctor ASAP. I was totally taken aback as I've never had any problem,  I had a punt the other day using protection without a problem. Should I go to the doctor? advice much appreciated 

Offline house music dave

I don't know if you have an STI or if it was just thrush or something. I've had  a bacterial infection before (not an sti) and the GUM clinic said I just needed to stop using fragranced shower gel so it was thrush like.

I can honestly say to put your mind at ease get checked out. It's nothing. If you need more info feel free to message or PM me.

HMD     

Offline MustaphaShag

Get yourself checked out at a GUM clinic. Better safe than sorry. It's probably nothing to worry about. In any case you should be having regular checks anyway.

Offline house music dave

It's as easy as piss. Literally you just piss into a cup for most of the tests. Might be a blood test for HIV or your clinic might be super advanced do it through a prick test or something. check the website, walk in fill out information (don't lie...they don't give  a shit, they just care about safety and helping).

you'll see a nurse or doc who will ask when was the last time you had sex.
anyone from   east africa or central america (high rates of shit in the region)
then you'll be examined (they will just ask you to pull back the foreskin and if any discharge they'll swab it)
They might try and dissuade you from getting a HIV test but have the full works just so you can chill out.

then you'll get a text within two weeks .

Bingo you'll be good.

HMD 

Shagger69

Offline Titti Tatti

I know it must have been extreemely frustrating but she did the right thing. Professional Behaviour.

I'm still new to all this but I turnrd down a BB and realised on the way home I'd been enjoying a spot of RO before that.

Took myself off to the clinic. Its not that hard to do.  All is fine.

Offline stevedave

Did she refund you?

I should hope so.

Probably nothing to worry about OP, but it might be worth having a check up just to be on the safe side.

Offline Dime

No didn't get any money back. Wasn't in mood for an argument.

kamu

As best I can relate  I'd had a wank that morning and it looked like some white stuff precum or cum? that hadn't been washed away.

Its called smegma. Wash under your foreskin and you wont get it. Cant say i blame her for turning you away if you cant wash your cock properly although possibly a bit of an over reaction by her to make out you have an STI...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:12:58 pm by kamu »

Online Jonestown

in that case name and shame

Offline DickDiver

Wash your cock before you see her. Did you really expect her to chuck a less than pristine cock in her mouth?

She should've given you your money back though.

Shagger69

Get her link up. Who's to say she doesn't do this thing regularly. Give fellow punters a heads up lad!

James999

You must have MUG written on your forehead, If you PM me I've got some magic beans I can see you to cure your cock problem  :dash:

Name the Pro$$ie

Offline peter purves

...Hence your nickname Dime :P

No seriously mate, very sorry to hear.  :(

I am of the school to ask for your money back and/or refund no matter what.

Until you ask you never going to know if it will lead to an argument or not.

I think you have to name and shame the WG because it is clear she used the incident as a pretext to rob you  :(

Better luck next time mate  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 04:47:20 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

Always wash your cock before a punt, especially if you are having OWO.  She should have given you your money back, so it's best if you do name her for the rest of the punters benefit.

Offline Titti Tatti

Dime did you ask for the money back? 

Its one think if she refused outright but she had reserved her hour for you and you were the one suggesting you possibly hadn't washed properly. I guessing that unlike the others here I would have though it fair for her to keep some of the money by agreement. If you just walked then I'm not surprised she kept the lot.

If you do a review naming her then I feel you should come clean about all the facts. :rolleyes:

Normalguy20172017

To be fair she had every right to do so. Plus she is putting the future punters health first. Don't take it personally she is responsible and smart. Keep her as a regular if you can.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I arrived, paid, and took a shower

If that appeared between you having a shower and getting back to the bed I think you have a serious problem and should get checked out asap. If you just didn't bother to wash your cock what do you expect. Either way I wouldn't blame her for not continuing, should've refunded something though.   

Offline hungrypunt

Another WG who doesnt like cheese  :yahoo:
You wont make that mistake again.....scrub scrub scrub mate. Dettol and cheese grater time

I was in a brothel in Brisbane and the girl there almost took a microscope to my cock, (insert joke here lol ) it was like she was a fucking doctor, then she just sprung up and said...OK, all fine.

Ha ha
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 05:25:29 pm by hungrypunt »

mikexxlong

Offline claretandblue

A very strange tale, if you had just showered why would you still have dried jizz under your foreskin? ?

And as for not asking for the money back,almost beggars belief

Offline hungrypunt

Maybe it looked like this  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only takes ages to clean

Offline The_Don

A very strange tale, if you had just showered why would you still have dried jizz under your foreskin? ?

External Link/Members Only

mikexxlong

Maybe it looked like this  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only takes ages to clean

Jeez ffs :scare:

Punter to pro$$ie; I’ll just go and give me knob a quick wash love ,won’t be half hour or so  :crazy:

Randolph69

Quite.
As for those asking the OP to 'name and shame' the girl, fine if he does so then I can add her to my HL.  I expect a high standard of cleanliness from any girl I see and she certainly ticks that box.                                                         
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 06:40:43 pm by Randolph69 »

Offline Dick Cheese

There's no excuse for a cheesy dick......wait a second  :D

Offline Scotpunter

Either the OP has an STD or doesn't know how to wash his bell end. Either way the girl was quite right to end it.
Banned reason: Cunt

Offline peter purves

I am not sure why the WG did not ask Dime to return to the shower or take him there by the knob...I mean the hand to give him a through good scrubbing in those delicate places to reach, which sometimes can be overlooked??  :angelgirl:  :kissgirl: :P

I still think the WG cheated him
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 12:25:18 am by peter purves »

Offline house music dave

I am not sure why the WG did not ask Dime to return to the shower or take him there by the knob...I mean the hand to give him a through good scrubbing in those delicate places to reach, which sometimes can be overlooked??  :angelgirl:  :kissgirl: :P

I still think the WG cheated him

Once a WG gets freaked out, they are done. In terms of trying to get money back off a WG. The phrase blood out of a stone comes to mind. Purely because that they believe in all the "paying for my time" shit. Even if they don't espouse it consciously, it'll be in the psyche somewhere as a coping mechanism, for most anyway.

And yeah i agree the WG cheated, but in a grey market like punting the most you could do is sit down and make yourself at home. If you are in a hotel it's easier as they have most likely not got a "buddy" that can come fuck you up, plus she's prepaid for the room.         
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:04:01 am by house music dave »

Offline peter purves

Once a WG gets freaked out, they are done. In terms of trying to get money back off a WG. The phrase blood out of a stone comes to mind. Purely because that they believe in all the "paying for my time" shit. Even if they don't espouse it consciously, it'll be in the psyche somewhere as a coping mechanism, for most anyway.

And yeah i agree the WG cheated, but in a grey market like punting the most you could do is sit down and make yourself at home. If you are in a hotel it's easier as they have most likely not got a "buddy" that can come fuck you up, plus she's prepaid for the room.       

Hmmm!!

However, did she get 'freaked out' as you surmise, or is this all part of the pretext to rob the punter?

I can only defend the WG under the proviso 'If you don't ask, you don't get' and unfortunately Dime did not ask. So in this instance, I would not expect a WG to willingly and voluntarily offer him his money back.  I am sure that there are others that might. However, Dime still should name and shame because it will alert others accordingly.

I agree with what you have to say. I am one for seeking refunds back but have never been able to obtain it once. I think it is one of their golden rules to keep punters money, even if they have NOT provided a service and/or no time has been 'wasted' (even though they like to suggest the 'opportunity cost' of being with another punter has been lost).

Speaking of the hotel scenario, I remember one such battle, where the WG stood outside in the corridor in her bra and knickers, shouting 'She feels uncomfortable with me being in her room'.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:01:22 am by peter purves »

Offline claretandblue

I got money off a wg just the other week, as long as you are calm,firm and make it clear that you are not leaving without it more often than not you will get it back

Randolph69

I got money off a wg just the other week, as long as you are calm,firm and make it clear that you are not leaving without it more often than not you will get it back
Agreed.
She did not provide the service so she should have refunded the client if he asked her to do so.
But if he didn't, she can hardly be blamed for hanging on to it - she may well have turned down another booking to see him.

Offline peter purves

Even though I have never been able to obtain a refund. I agree with you in principle but with the caveat I would probably disagree with the above in bold.

As BM said elsewhere some WGs can 'sense' whether they can bully punter's around on this issue.

Personally, I would find it easier to obtain the money from a male because my fist would be the only thing doing the talking - irrespective even if I should
get beaten up.  :P. Since I am not going to be 'violent' with any WG. :rose:

Some WGs can 'sense' which punter is likely to be violent in this instance. Then there are those WGs who have a similar fighting outlook to myself - they are prepared to go to the bitter end (even physical), probably knowing again few punters will go to this extreme.

It is one of the reasons why I commend punters who ask and/or get back refunds. However, I do wonder what percentage do try and/or leave empty-handed generally?

As I said elsewhere it is one of my Ten - well Three Commandments of punting - but I realise it's not for everybody.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:35:33 pm by peter purves »

MrKeen

Some of these girls work only on specific days and she may well have had the opportunity to had a booking in the same slot, so would be losing money. My guess a freindly conversation would have resulted in a win win. Name her for this would be unfair, as only she and the punter know what it was that spooked her.  Also if she was an experience girl I doubt if she would turn a way a punter unessessarily.

Offline peter purves

Some of these girls work only on specific days and she may well have had the opportunity to had a booking in the same slot, so would be losing money. My guess a freindly conversation would have resulted in a win win. Name her for this would be unfair, as only she and the punter know what it was that spooked her.  Also if she was an experience girl I doubt if she would turn a way a punter unessessarily.

The only problem here is that even if the WG did NOT have any other potential booking she would still have said she lost a booking as a result of the punter's action - Pretext.

This kind of reasoning could go on forever because one could argue how would one know whether her next potential customer, if he exist at all, may be a 'timewaster' and may fail to show?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 02:43:06 pm by peter purves »