Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Me and You - South Woodford  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Biggie6969

Good comms and arranged topless FBSM. It was Anna who is 5/10 face body 8/10 little bit cold. When I arrived the receptionist was attractive but not sure of her name. I’m not sure who does topless or b2b there. Dani is 8/10 but I asked about topless and she said she doesn’t do that. Maybe things might change. Anna - Nice massage with few CC swipes but great HE and allowed touching.
Dani - great massage with plentiful CC swipes and very sensual however HE rushed.
Anyone know who offers topless here apart from Anna ? And who is begs for edging ? Towels a little damp. Overall a good place and would return if passing.

Offline Biggie6969

Thanks Goldfinch - I’m new to this reviewing

Offline pepsicolaboy

Good comms and arranged topless FBSM. It was Anna who is 5/10 face body 8/10 little bit cold. When I arrived the receptionist was attractive but not sure of her name. I’m not sure who does topless or b2b there. Dani is 8/10 but I asked about topless and she said she doesn’t do that. Maybe things might change. Anna - Nice massage with few CC swipes but great HE and allowed touching.
Dani - great massage with plentiful CC swipes and very sensual however HE rushed.
Anyone know who offers topless here apart from Anna ? And who is begs for edging ? Towels a little damp. Overall a good place and would return if passing.

In terms of service level,

As far as I know there maybe a massage with out relief (30 mins £40), then the standard FBSM and then B2B and then Tantric.

Are you suggesting their is a service in between FBSM and B2B/ or an extra you pay with for FBSM to get them topless? I think so and if so I never knew!

All will do B2B and Tantric as far as I know.

Beware B2B gives you f_ck all except you can go down on them and finger them IIRC? Not worth the massive hike.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 09:12:25 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline kaj314

Haven't been here in the last 6 months, but is usually my regular, prices and services could have changed since last I went, but generally it is:

80ph for sensual with HR, this is probably basic service.

They do offer topless, and b2b, and also a tantric option (remember seeing 200 quoted for this). I do get the impression that the girls set their own prices and what they offer, so not everyone will do topless or b2b etc and for the same price.

I paid 120 for b2b but have seen mentioned that some were asking for more, but I think the higher price is for tantric.

My b2b was great, access all areas though I didn't try inserting a digit, and was with a girl I had seen a few times, and provided the best fbsm I've had, sadly she moved on.

As I haven't been there for a while, I am not sure who is currently working as there seems to be quite a few new girls there

Offline pepsicolaboy

As I haven't been there for a while, I am not sure who is currently working as there seems to be quite a few new girls there

As far as I know there is 5 and the boss Camilla who I don't think does any of the FBSM stuff any more (I actually thought she was good despite being frosty on the SMS)

Anca/Anka, Ana/Anna, Ela, Deea/Dea, Dana (newer Brunette)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:17:14 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Offline kaj314

As far as I know there is 5 and the boss Camilla who I don't think does any of the FBSM stuff any more (I actually thought she was good despite being frosty on the SMS)

Anca/Anka, Ana/Anna, Ela, Deea/Dea, Dana (newer Brunette)

My last time was with Anca, I swear she was in the early stages of pregnancy! Ela delivers a good fbsm with a great hr, probably does edging. Dea I got a meh service, which is a shame as i think she is hot.

Ana and Dana I have not seen.

Camilla massage were awesome, she probably still trains them
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 10:30:16 pm by kaj314 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

My last time was with Anca, I swear she was in the early stages of pregnancy! Ela delivers a good fbsm with a great hr, probably does edging. Dea I got a meh service, which is a shame as i think she is hot.

Ana and Dana I have not seen.

Camilla massage were awesome, she probably still trains them

Anca has continued to loose weight from when she first started and IMO is toned, well definitely on the lower body. As replied before I have never seen her fat or pregnant looking or anywhere near. I do appreciate beauty (and being slim to a degree) is in the eye of the beholder.

Last I saw her she had skin tight black leggings on and looked really good and I wondered if shed worked out. Turned out shed had to work 6 days in a row  :dash:, as mentioned they are worked hard there by the boss. They do the days or its goodbye.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 10:40:08 pm by pepsicolaboy »