Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: + Tantric Goddess + in Bristol  (Read 690 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Designer vagina where seemingly she's has an operation to put her back
to a virgin:lol:  Yeah right!  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: She might have
had her slack flaps tightened up a bit but virgin my arse!  :dash: :dash:

vw

Had enough of them anyway, who wants a fake one !

Offline Roth

Had enough of them anyway, who wants a fake one !

Wonder if she carries it around in her handbag?  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Lz-129

What's it mean no big willies? Is she going to measure you when you get there and turn you a way if your hung like a horse, that's ridiculous

bristolqwerty

It gets worse  :angry: She was originally charging £40 for the pleasure of giving her RO but now that has been deleted from her AW profile (£30 on vivastreet) and so has receiving oral from her AW likes list too  :dash:  I enjoyed RO when I was punting, I would've enjoyed a designer vagina BUT surely it should be free.   :unknown:  She's flirting by mentioning knob sizes - what a tease  :kissgirl:

Online ds1836

I have seen this profile before, think she used to be called Tantric Holly or something similar?
She was based in Exeter for quite a while and as I venture down that way quite often I was considering a visit!  What put me off was the mention of 'designer vagina'.  Which I interpreted as this is a post-op TS or it was in such a bad way that it needed an operation - NO thanks!

Offline Roth

quote author=Lz-129 link=topic=86154.msg1057361#msg1057361 date=1455439574]
What's it mean no big willies? Is she going to measure you when you get there and turn you a way if your hung like a horse, that's ridiculous
[/quote]

And no money back probably.  :dash:

I have seen this profile before, think she used to be called Tantric Holly or something similar?
She was based in Exeter for quite a while and as I venture down that way quite often I was considering a visit!  What put me off was the mention of 'designer vagina'.  Which I interpreted as this is a post-op TS or it was in such a bad way that it needed an operation - NO thanks!

Good thinking.  :thumbsup: Probably.  :scare: :scare: