Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy cinderalla walked off mid booking  (Read 4932 times)

Offline Meursault

I'll add to this, if I may, as I think I prompted yesterday's storm in a teacup.

Lily responded to a RB of mine therefore I immediately checked on here to find the negative, and only, review.

I emailed her the link and asked her to comment, as there is always two sides to a story, and because I fancied the look of her.

She didn't explain anything but fired off three brief emails to me in a short space of time, including a remark about my one negative feedback rating on AW (down to a ridiculous lying idiot, 7 years ago).

None of her responses gave me confidence unfortunately, so I'm now going with a regular girl today.

It's a shame Lily didn't just take the time to explain things to me properly, instead of panicking. She does look hot and the OPs initial feedback was good, before she did a runner.

It's curious the other punter suddenly wants the review deleted. I guess she contacted him yesterday, after I alerted her to the feedback, and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Offline The_Don

It's clear that sexxy cinderella saw Bulldog had posted a negative review of her on here and decided to pay half back to Bulldog to redeem herself in an attempt to get this review removed.

I would hazard a guess if Bulldog never posted this review, she probably would've just kept all of the money herself.

Perhaps this W/G, should have carried out the agreement, she was paid for (in the first place).

But now, she can't change the fact, that this review has been posted.

Also by some of the comments and actions, (on her part). Punters have an insight, into how substandard her service and attitude, is.

And going by, Meursault post (above). This has already effected, some punters that may have or were willing to book her. But now have moved on to other W/G. 

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 11:15:13 am by The_Don »

Offline Hurley

I'm just guessing but I'm assuming it was the overnight that was only 5.5 hours
I'm wondering what the bid  rate was.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

I'll add to this, if I may, as I think I prompted yesterday's storm in a teacup.

Lily responded to a RB of mine therefore I immediately checked on here to find the negative, and only, review.

I emailed her the link and asked her to comment, as there is always two sides to a story, and because I fancied the look of her.

She didn't explain anything but fired off three brief emails to me in a short space of time, including a remark about my one negative feedback rating on AW (down to a ridiculous lying idiot, 7 years ago).

None of her responses gave me confidence unfortunately, so I'm now going with a regular girl today.

It's a shame Lily didn't just take the time to explain things to me properly, instead of panicking. She does look hot and the OPs initial feedback was good, before she did a runner.

It's curious the other punter suddenly wants the review deleted. I guess she contacted him yesterday, after I alerted her to the feedback, and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Your conclusions don't appear to be those of a sane individual. Seems you'd still want to punt with a girl who tried to scam a punter (and succeeded), persuaded, bribed or blackmailed the punter to request a review be taken down, tried herself to get the review taken down while not disputing the facts of it, posted a fake review of herself and later wrote a disparaging blog entry about punters as a result of the exercise.

Offline Marmalade

Another cheese-brain prossie hits the dust.  :wacko:

She'll probably have a new profile very soon. Maybe after a Disney character that she can spell next time. Do you think they'll learn eventually? I don't mean how to spell Snow White, just not telling lies and having a hissy fit when they get a bad review.

Offline The_Don

She'll probably have a new profile very soon.

Here some current screen shots and details, of this profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Town:    London
County:    Kensington and Chelsea
Region:    London
Nationality:    British

Orientation:    Bi-sexual
Views:    9524
Last Login:    Today

"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Adult Baby Minding
Deep Throat
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Parties
Pole Dancing
Receiving Oral
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Sauna / Bath Houses
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Sub games
Swinging
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline The_Don

I'm just guessing but I'm assuming it was the overnight that was only 5.5 hours
I'm wondering what the bid  rate was.

5.5 hours = £181 per hour (rounded down)

Which is more than thr current £170 per hour rate.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:39:57 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

We have a news :D

just read this post on her blog :D

I can't post pics (incompetence) but if you look this minute at that entry on her blog, there's a pic of a text convo, presumably between her and the OP, which might be of interest. Have any photos been removed from the thread?

Edit: oh, I see the Don has picked up on this too :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:44:56 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline Hurley

5.5 hours = £181 per hour (rounded down)

Which is more than thr current £170 per hour rate.
Yes but since it was a RB it's usually something along the lines of overnight required prepared to pay £x which is usually well below the advertised rate

Offline Hurley

It looks like she's planning on doing a bit of spot welding in this picture

Offline mh

Don't know what she's talking about, the images still seem to be there in the original post in this thread.  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Don't know what she's talking about, the images still seem to be there in the original post in this thread.  :unknown:

If, they are referring to these  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Nice one by The Don. Having the screenshots of her current profile will make it easier to recognise her when she 'reinvents' herself as a flakey prossie #2.

Offline l4at

Perhaps this W/G, should have carried out the agreement, she was paid for (in the first place).

But now, she can't change the fact, that this review has been posted.

Also by some of the comments and actions, (on her part). Punters have an insight, into how substandard her service and attitude, is.

And going by, Meursault post (above). This has already effected, some punters that may have or were willing to book her. But now have moved on to other W/G.

Completely agree, she tried to pull a fast one, it backfired massively and now it would affect her business.

We've lost trust in her and her services, it's hard to redeem yourself from that.

Offline Marmalade

I can't post pics (incompetence) but if you look this minute at that entry on her blog, there's a pic of a text convo, presumably between her and the OP, which might be of interest. Have any photos been removed from the thread?

Edit: oh, I see the Don has picked up on this too :thumbsup:

A couple of things on this. Firstly, just to clarify, what Mr Farkyhars means is, if you go to the prossie's blog entry, what she has posted to the left of it is apparently a screenshot of:
:

"But you certainly went to far"                     20:05

"Which I admitted and did try to fix.
        The images are gone from that site
         which I hope you see as a positive
         thing."                                              20:08

"I certainly don't see anything positiive"...

External Link/Members Only

Secondly, Vincenzo, you give far too much away (or if it won't affect you, a note of caution to punters generally). When you take a screenshot of a prossie page (or anything else) and post it, try not to include the surrounding material that indicates what else is on your computer, sites you visit, programmes you use. Safer to crop a screenshot before posting it.

Thirdly, having established the prossie is a silly cow, the convo suggests the 'punter', presumably the reviewer who would not disclose how and why he came to a private 'arrangement' with the prossie rather than come clean with other punters on here, admits he 'went too far' though we don't know what that entailed. It could mean he called her a time-waster or could mean he did something worse as she suggests or quite possibly that he simply wrote a negative review which she pussy-whipped him into 'apologising' for and asking Admin to remove, which would be against Admin's stated policy. It would be ridiculous to remove the review from the evidence and ridiculous to cater to 'punters' who are doing the bidding of prossies.

Lastly, I think there's a wiki somewhere for posting pictures if it helps Mr Farkyhars, though I don't have it to hand. You can either use 'attach photo' and upload it from your computer/phone to UKP, or you can post it to an anonymous image host (of course might just have been other reasons, but at least you alerted us to the convo,  :thumbsup:  )

Hope all that helps.

Offline Marmalade

Update:

Totally unexpectedly she got back in contact this morning and apologised and is offering to pay half the momey back to me (via bank transfer).
I won't go into the details of why she said she really left.

Obviously being careful only given her details of an account that is linked to a prepayment card that can't be used by anyone without my phone. (Revolut)

If she pays me back then I will be pleasantly surprised.

Still no answer on whether the refund was received.

Offline Meursault

Your conclusions don't appear to be those of a sane individual. Seems you'd still want to punt with a girl who tried to scam a punter (and succeeded), persuaded, bribed or blackmailed the punter to request a review be taken down, tried herself to get the review taken down while not disputing the facts of it, posted a fake review of herself and later wrote a disparaging blog entry about punters as a result of the exercise.
Please think before you speak.

This is a forum about prostitution.

I don't contribute here to receive unwarranted abuse from complete strangers.

Added to the fact, that you are completely wrong in your assertion. Besides, if you were right, that would be my choice anyway; a choice which would not be swayed by your, ill thought out, opinion on my sanity.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:49:26 am by Meursault »

Offline Marmalade

Added to the fact, that you are completely wrong in your assertion. Besides, if you were right, that would be my choice anyway; a choice which would not be swayed by your, ill thought out, opinion on my sanity.

mh's little rant is hardly what counts as abuse on here -- I think you are quick to take offence, but other than that I agree with you.

I can assume all prossies are liars and disreputable without believing it to be so or that it affects the muscles of their fannies. (I'm using the vernacular as I think you're being a tad prissy). Everyone makes their own judgment and choices. You sound a bit dodgy to me in openly identifying yourself with details that the prossie can link to you on here ... which made me suspect you are a bit of a fluffy  :scare: (sure enough, all your punts are positive unless the girl doesn't turn up doesn't let you fuck her); but you are perfectly correct in saying you can book who you like ffs. Why worry about someone calling you out. You're not prince Edward going for a game of golf.

I had one girl try to rob me while I was fucking her. I put my trousers by the bed and she put her hand in the trouser pocket while I was pumping her. I laughed and took her hand away and told her off while I carried on pumping her (I didn't keep anything in my trouser pockets).

Most prossies are not that disingenuous, especially in Britain in their posh little rented shit heaps. Neither does it mean that if they come the cunt with one punter they'll do it again -- or get away with doing it again -- with someone else. (Nik, our founder, has also punted some right fucking nutters). A review isn't an instruction to punt or not punt someone.

I thought your comments, however I'll-advised, added to the picture of the woman in question. Don't take the huff over someone questioning your sanity ffs.  :cool:

Offline mh

Nice one by The Don. Having the screenshots of her current profile will make it easier to recognise her when she 'reinvents' herself as a flakey prossie #2.

The pics are there on the original post in this thread. I thought The Don was reposting them again as a dig at the girl to get the pics seen more and responded in kind by posting again as a further piss take of her trying to get the review taken down.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Lastly, I think there's a wiki somewhere for posting pictures if it helps Mr Farkyhars, though I don't have it to hand. You can either use 'attach photo' and upload it from your computer/phone to UKP, or you can post it to an anonymous image host (of course might just have been other reasons, but at least you alerted us to the convo,  :thumbsup:  )

:thumbsup:

Offline mh

I am sorry if I offended you with my language but I do question the sanity of someone who picks through what this girl has done and discard it all to consider a punt...

- Tried to scam a punter (and effectively succeeded)
- Persuaded, bribed or blackmailed the punter to request a valid review be taken down
- Tried herself to get the review taken down while not disputing the facts of it
- Posted a fake review of herself
- Wrote a disparaging blog entry about punters as a result of the whole exercise

Sure, many girls might take the same route and we don't know it, but this girl has revealed her modus operandi.

Offline Marmalade

I am sorry if I offended you with my language but I do question the sanity of someone who picks through what this girl has done and discard it all to consider a punt...

- Tried to scam a punter (and effectively succeeded)
- Persuaded, bribed or blackmailed the punter to request a valid review be taken down
- Tried herself to get the review taken down while not disputing the facts of it
- Posted a fake review of herself
- Wrote a disparaging blog entry about punters as a result of the whole exercise

Sure, many girls might take the same route and we don't know it, but this girl has revealed her modus operandi.

I would sympathise with you if you questioned his sanity for being a fluffy (although many punters are fluffies until they realise it is an insane attitude) but you didn't. You questioned his 'sanity' as if to say someone shouldn't even attempt to book a shit prossie. I don't think he did, but he might have done so merely for the crack and check out for himself what she was like (as I have done and as Nik has done: are you questioning his and my sanity as well?) On top of which, all his did was make enquiries and then decide against going ahead with a booking: not very adroitly in my opinion, but he didn't actually book her, and what's more, based on his own evidence. Maybe your post just 'came over the wrong way'.  :cool:

Offline KPL

I feel for you, its a horrible experience to be robbed! Maybe you could have said lets cut the booking short and return the cash for remainder of time? Have a feeling she would never agree to that. :dash:

Offline KPL

Didn't realise this was an old review ..   :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

Didn't realise this was an old review ..   :rolleyes:

The OP revived it by stupidly asking for it to be deleted.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I feel for you, its a horrible experience to be robbed! Maybe you could have said lets cut the booking short and return the cash for remainder of time? Have a feeling she would never agree to that. :dash:

When she said she would be back in 2 hrs I tried the asking her to leave 1/2behind and you can guess the response

:rolleyes:

Offline KPL

:rolleyes:

yes retard moment as I thought it was a brand new review as appeared on top, didn't notice the 4 pages ..  :crazy:  :D

spursy100

All i can conclude from this thread is that this forum is way more entertaining than Spurs transfer forum  :lol:

Offline KPL

All i can conclude from this thread is that this forum is way more entertaining than Spurs transfer forum  :lol:

:D I heard they just signed Chinese sensation Fakin NoWan  :sarcastic: