Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai squirter Leicester beaten up according to her Adultwork ad  (Read 2373 times)

Offline The.Weekender

External Link/Members Only

I am not sure if this link will work but the Thai girl on Adultwork/Leicester who advertises that she can squirt reports she was beaten up by an old punter called 'Rob', she now has security at her new house.
I have not been to see her but she sounds like a good provider.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Where did u hear/read this?

A news source would be good!

Offline bigrockcandy

It's stated on her profile if you look ! :dash:

Offline The.Weekender

dopebeat, it is on her Adultwork/Leicester entry  :thumbsup:

It would appear that she is doing some selective touring at present but has moved home from Braunstone Frith to Beaumont Leys.

Offline Zeusthedoc

My bad - didn't notice it first time i'd looked.

Offline Taggart

......has moved home from Braunstone Frith to Beaumont Leys.

Not sure which is better :D
Both high percentage of social housing, but there are worse areas in Leicester.

Offline jayuk99

Does she have 2 whole legs?

Offline leedsdude

I have visited her a few times and always enjoyed she certainly is fun when she squirts usually uses a vibrator either as you fuck her or as you watch I prefer to have her do it as I fuck her did good oral too,

Offline Zeusthedoc

I have visited her a few times and always enjoyed she certainly is fun when she squirts usually uses a vibrator either as you fuck her or as you watch I prefer to have her do it as I fuck her did good oral too,

call me a cynic but you sound a bit too touty for my liking...

especially seeing as one of your other comments is for a different Thai girl who appears to be linked with Tiffany Snow.

Now - i would love to assume that you're a well intentioned punter, but something just doesn't quite add up for me.

In any case, this WG just looks a bit too masculine for my tastes...

Offline Lt Shaffer

call me a cynic but you sound a bit too touty for my liking...

especially seeing as one of your other comments is for a different Thai girl who appears to be linked with Tiffany Snow.

Now - i would love to assume that you're a well intentioned punter, but something just doesn't quite add up for me.

In any case, this WG just looks a bit too masculine for my tastes...

I saw her a year or two ago, not really my taste either.  She was obsessed with the vibrator, which was the size of a chair leg and gave a fairly disinterested service.  Kind of just laid back and wanted me to get on with it.  I dare say some would enjoy her but not me.