Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians  (Read 1142 times)

Offline TrainGuy

Romanian SPs in my experience, are shit.

I get the feeling, based on absolutely nothing but my gut, the recent influx of Brazilians are the same.

Am I right, or am I missing out?

If I am missing out, who’s good in notts?

Ta

Offline JD1

Based on my experience I would say Brazilians generally offer a fairly decent service. I think I have seen around 5 so far and only one bad experience.

I don’t think I have seen any of the current ones, they don’t tend to stick around long.

There were loads of them in Derby a couple of weeks ago but moved on before I got chance to sample any. :dash:

Offline TrainGuy

Based on my experience I would say Brazilians generally offer a fairly decent service. I think I have seen around 5 so far and only one bad experience.

I don’t think I have seen any of the current ones, they don’t tend to stick around long.

There were loads of them in Derby a couple of weeks ago but moved on before I got chance to sample any. :dash:

Thanks JD1. Your opinion is much appreciated- you seem to be pretty relentless in your quest for punting excellence according to your recent review count! Surprised it’s not dropped off!
I don’t think “fairly decent” is good enough for me though. The price increases combined with fewer opportunities for me recently means I only want “bloody great” or I’d rather not bother tbh.

Offline JD1

Haha thank you, I have been a bit quieter this month than usual, but not planning on slowing down. :D

To be fair, my absolute best meets are typically with British girls. Although one of my favourite ever SPs was a Brazilian girl who I managed to see on two of her visits to Derby but I don’t think is around anymore, her profile is now being used by another girl sadly.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Many years ago i lived in Brazil for 6 months and as a people Brazilians are generally very nice smiley people although a bit dodgy.
Brzzilian SPs i've seen in this country are pretty much the same, i would say 8 out 10 punts with Brazilian girls have been positive.
I would probably say only go for 30 min bookings as you aren't going to get great chat out of them as most speak little to no English, i usually get by with what little Portuguese i can still remember.

Online Dipper

Can we ever be sure of any providers genuine nationality ?

Spanish
Colombian
Brazilian

“Latino”

All I can say for fairly certain is non EE with the ones I’ve met.

Offline CJames01

From my own experience I would disagree with your gut.

I've only had 1 bad experience with a Brazilian and that was attitude related rather than the service itself, which cannot be said for Roms. Some of my favourite punts have been with Brazilian SPs, and the last two girls I reviewed were both from there. I used to think a blonde EE was what I wanted, but I have a better time with Brazilian girls.

They are all notorious for having menus filled with extras which makes them seem cheaper initially but adds up, and English is often a problem. It's impossible to recommend one in Nottingham as they don't stay, they move around a lot, so it feels like pot luck because they don't tend to get reviewed all that much either. But I've found that they're generally fit, sexy, and enthusiast.

Depends on what you're looking for, but worth trying a girl you like the pictures of and their like list reflects what you want (bearing in mind that things like kissing, OWO and CIM will almost definitely be extras) to find out for yourself.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Can we ever be sure of any providers genuine nationality ?

Spanish
Colombian
Brazilian

“Latino”

All I can say for fairly certain is non EE with the ones I’ve met.

I would say yes you can tell Brazilian from Colombian because the Latins are usually very proud to be what they are, and i can't see many Brazilians pretending to be Colomians or Dominicans or vice versa.
However spanish speaking South Americans often have dual nationality and have Spanish passports, the same with Brazilians with Portuguese, Italian or even German passports. So it shows on nationality on their AW profile the passport they used to set up the account.

Online Cappadonna

Ziva at Bubbles is one hot Latino milf, l can well reccomend.

Offline Theman1

The ones in Derby are majority Colombians via Spain. To be honest all great SPs not complaints in general but the fake asses and titts are not for me, looks way to unnatural and most of the boob jobs look like a DIY job, scars everywhere and full of silicone, same with the asses and tummy tucks. I'm bored of that look.

Offline Charliehutton

They are all notorious for having menus filled with extras which makes them seem cheaper initially but adds up, and English is often a problem.

You've certainly got a point there, CJ. The last one I saw wanted an extra £50 for RO. £50!

Offline CJames01

You've certainly got a point there, CJ. The last one I saw wanted an extra £50 for RO. £50!

I saw one who charged £80 for RO, but because she liked me discounted it to £69!! I was like, maybe next time.

Offline Charliehutton

I saw one who charged £80 for RO, but because she liked me discounted it to £69!! I was like, maybe next time.

Are you sure something didn't get lost in translation? :D

Offline CJames01

Are you sure something didn't get lost in translation? :D

I am more than willing to put it down to that!

Offline Snagbadjer

We get our fair share of Brazilians in Lincoln. I've seen quite a few and can't remember any really bad punts tbf. A few gripes here and there. But overall I've had really good service from the Brazilian ladies. My personal experiences with them has been really good. The ones I've seen were really sassy and affable. and were up for most things and had a confident, warm demeanour. The only thing is that most of the ones I saw spoke very little English, but that never got in the way of a good punt. Also, the pics they use are nearly always accurate and authentic.

Offline shagmore

I have had a Brazilian or two, the trouble with them is the ones I have seen speak no or very little English and its really difficult to communicate with them, I like a bit of a rapor with the SP not just being silent .
Since my last encounters, every time I see a Brazilian come up on AW I disregard it - I could be missing out but not worth it IMHO

Online Dipper

I can speak the ‘universal language of love’ fluently.  :sarcastic: