Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penny m1 j26  (Read 1308 times)

Kingy

I used to see a lady who used to advertised in the admag called Penny. Some may know her from the studio in long Eaton or heanor, but I saw her in codnor and loscoe, and sometimes with her friend Gina.   I've since lost her contact details and changed mine so am struggling to get in t touch, the admag is no more so that's no use.

Does anyone have any info on if she is still working?

Ian.

Offline mega

I used to see a lady who used to advertised in the admag called Penny. Some may know her from the studio in long Eaton or heanor, but I saw her in codnor and loscoe, and sometimes with her friend Gina.   I've since lost her contact details and changed mine so am struggling to get in t touch, the admag is no more so that's no use.

Does anyone have any info on if she is still working?

Ian.

To my knowledge no she isn't and a similar comment would apply about her friend, Gina. I suggest that when you visit the Studio at Long Eaton next you speak to the owner there about her ex-employee.   
Banned reason: Never reviewed a single meet in his time
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi
Without doubt in my mind Penny from "the Studio" in Long Eaton
Followed her in various other venues including her Sisters house (she told me) then dropped off my radar.
Sigh...

NBJ

Found a post about her.

Kingy

Mega: thanks for the reply and that's a shame, unfortunately I have never been to the studio, should I be concerned about what the owner might tell me, or have I got your tone wrong haha.

Cool tiger: also thanks but that isn't the same lady.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Mega: thanks for the reply and that's a shame, unfortunately I have never been to the studio, should I be concerned about what the owner might tell me, or have I got your tone wrong haha.

I certainly recall her.

Was she the one where in some of the photos, she hid her face by wearing a large hat?

Offline mega

The provider Cool Tiger has identified isn't the one who kingy is seeking.  As regards by comments about The Studio you might get an insight into why Penny isn't believed to be working; but this is just gossip that has been passed to me "third hand" so to speak but I have no reason to doubt it.   
Banned reason: Never reviewed a single meet in his time
Banned by: Iloveoral