Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What are the rules on this forum about notifying fellow punters about STDs?  (Read 2244 times)

diamond_dawg

Hi,

I punted a girl in the London area a couple of weeks ago and unfortunately have contracted gonnorrea.

I know who the prossie was as it was my only punt in the past 6 weeks. However not sure what the etiquette is for reporting it here so any guidance would be appreciated.

Offline HighlyMotivated

If you're sure it's her then name her via (I presume Negative) review

Offline PleadInsanity

- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Have you informed the WG you suspect you caught it from?

Offline Jonestown

Would be interested to know how you think you caught it, OWO, genital contact, etc.

Offline pumps

Would be interested to know how you think you caught it, OWO, genital contact, etc.

+1

Offline lostandfound

Presumably you read the following in the site rules?

Quote from: Admin
- Allegations of sexually transmitted diseases
Past incidents has shown such extreme and damaging allegations to be malicious and from troublemakers or simply mistaken. Therefore it is not acceptable to make such allegations against others.

Offline a203203

any info and details on how you think you contracted it, symptoms, treatment would be appreciated. without necessarily naming the wg. thanks.

Mendra

If you're sure it's her then name her via (I presume Negative) review

He has had quite a few negative reviews - so anyone's guess really.

Keep it in the sack and stay off the streets for awhile - the girls will be back from holidays by the time you are up and ready to go again. Every action has a reaction eventually.

Offline HighlyMotivated

He has had quite a few negative reviews - so anyone's guess really.

He hasn't reviewed this girl -  says this punt was a couple weeks back and was his only punt in 6 weeks. If he's certain he caught something off this WG I for one would like to know whether by PM or otherwise as London is where I punt

Offline grandaddybadman

Sometimes i wonder if punting is still worth it.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

diamond_dawg

For the purposes of clarity I caught it from owo and i never got round to reviewing the girl.

Evidently it would appear i should not name her so won't make any further contributions to this thread or post a review about her to maintain her confidentiality.

Offline NightKid

I think it's best you PM Admin instead and he will judge whether your story is valid or not, cause I think we'd all be interested to know who was it.

fredpunter

I think what's possibly more important is you confirm you've informed her and she has got treated.

vw

I think it's best you PM Admin instead and he will judge whether your story is valid or not, cause I think we'd all be interested to know who was it.

Well we all know the risks of OWO and anyone that doesn't is a spastic really.

As long as OP and prossie got treated not much to see here.

Cannot see admin allowing naming and shaming these things never end well, his rules are clear I thought.

As always regular testing is the best way to stay safe or if you worry maybe stick to safer hobbies like ow.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 09:32:25 am by vw »