Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Sweet Jasmine xx - Croydon  (Read 2056 times)

1 review(s) for xx Sweet Jasmine xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: Croydon - not too far from the black horse lane tram stop, decent house, decent bath room

comms: with the girl I believe, knew where i was going so it was all a formality

Girl: Like the pictures, quite friendly, Tight pussy, what you don't get to see is she has abit of a tummy, small ass, small tits....

Services: OWO, Sex

To begin with I was extremely put off her I.D. card photo  :scare: but as she was friends/wg buddies with  Jessicaxx1990: External Link/Members Only who I've had a good experience with I thought I'd try her out, Also the photo of her in her natural habitat cleaning the bathroom got my juices going.

The OWO was to a good standard, 5/10 feel wise, wet and no teeth, her profile mentions a "mind blowing sloppy blowjob" - All I can say is that my mind wasn't blown. haha.

Routine sex, nothing out of the ordinary....let me move through the positions as I wished, didn't feel rushed.

Told her to finish me off with hand and sucking, No cim delivered so that possibly an extra (Although I didn't specifically ask her for CIM)

Verdict: I'd recommend her but always YMMV, My experience overall was a 4.5/10 I think it was down to not feeling as attracted to her as I'd of liked.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sirlean

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:32:57 pm by sirlean »

Offline pumps

Good work dude!

As long as you stay away from this one!! She is terrible. And i think she has more than one profile

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lol have a look at the punters  which have already reviewed her   :(

Offline snookywally

Cheers for the review, keep up the good work. I had her on my local hotlist from when she emerged last month but never got round to take the plunge. Out of interest, how tall would you say she is?

Offline pumps

5'2" maybe, not too sure it was 2 months ago now and theres been quite a few hookers since then lol

Offline snookywally

Thanks. When I do go for a punt I usually go for BBW's who are no more than 5'5" in height, but it would be nice to try a slim and petite WG with some decent curves for a change. This one looks good and is fairly local so may give her a go next week. Is she based at Dalmally by any chance?

Offline pumps

Thanks. When I do go for a punt I usually go for BBW's who are no more than 5'5" in height, but it would be nice to try a slim and petite WG with some decent curves for a change. This one looks good and is fairly local so may give her a go next week. Is she based at Dalmally by any chance?

no shes not, but her address is just a 2min walk from Dalmally