Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia_Lily - Hebburn  (Read 1482 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

David Larry

I was honoured to be this lady's first booking of 2016...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't know why I haven't booked with her before, for some reason she slipped through my vetting net but, after I booked with Scarlett Rose, seeing that Sophia Lily was her Duo partner got me intrigued.

Communications: 10/10
Were top notch, everything, including sending postcode / door number, was done via AW (as I can't take the risk getting a second phone).

So, I arrived at the usual destination in which I have been several times (see previous reviews) and knocked at the door...

Appearance: 10/10
I didn't know what to expect and went in with no expectations so, when the door opened and I saw Sophia Lily, I was rather impressed. She is a very attractive young lady, very well presented and looked the part. She was taller than I anticipated, especially in the heels she was wearing.

Services: 10/10
Our half hour consisted of some decent banter, snogging, OWO, RO, a bit of rimming and her on top. I particularly loved sucking her tits and loved licking her pussy even more... she has a lovely set of lips. As usual, I was edging quite a bit so had to keep holding back but, once she got on top, I couldn't hold out any more and I was done in about 5s. lol. I would definitely love to book more time with Sophia Lily, enough to make it do a decent round 2, I'm sure she'd roger me senseless.

Summary: 10/10
It is obvious why this lady has a lot of feedback, she is one of the few true professionals of this industry. An excellent GFE. £60 well spent. Must try a duo with her and Scarlett Rose.

chriss1985

Great review.  Saw her the other week and agree with every word.  Glad you had a great time I must get round to seeing scarlett!

Offline Highlander

Thanks, great stuff. Review reminded me that I've not seen her in ages and of what I've been missing. Will book soon.