Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla of Milton Keynes (also available in C London)  (Read 1671 times)

vt

I met Milla last Summer, just before she went back to her native Lithuania, but I noticed that she has recently returned so thought it would be a good excuse to post my review.

Milla works at Annabellas which is an incall agency parlour with various locations near the MKCentre. I met Milla in an airy 4-bed townhouse close to MKCentre, discreet entrance, tasteful decoration, easy 30p parking nearby. I notice she has also been listed at HoD, an associated establishment in Central London and is on the rota on Sat 17th April.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Description of the girl

Milla is a tall, slender 27yo brunette. Attractive face with beautiful feline eyes and friendly smile framed by a stylish bob haircut, though I notice from her recent twitpics that her hair is now down to her shoulders. Nice natural C-cups and a toned slim body. She's a smiley, charming, friendly girl who is very eager to please.

Our meeting

I had met Milla previously at External Link/Members Only where she was known as Nikki and had built up a good rapport with her there, so I was very keen to have her all to myself.

Her welcome was very warm with nice kisses and mutual undressing. More snogging and groping on the bed, then she went down on me with a nicely varied OWO & ball-licking, then she moved round for a 69 on her fresh shaven pussy. We enjoyed amazing eye contact and sensual kissing in cowgirl, mish and then doggy, where she was frigging herself and by our joint efforts, she orgasmed. She then offered to bring me off in her mouth.

Neutral Points: In common with most slim EEs, she's a smoker...barely detectable, but worth mentioning. She also has some slightly uneven pigmentation across her torso (not visible in her smoothed gallery pics), but again barely noticeable in the flesh and certainly not off-putting.

Summary: Great GFE session with a lovely girl who genuinely enjoys sex, grab her quick as I've heard that this is only a 6-week visit.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 02:10:30 pm by vt »

vorian

vt

Nice review VT.  :hi:

Cheers! She's a nice enthusiastic amateur who gives a genuine GFE, not a hardened pro.