Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £79 hr Mia  (Read 1492 times)

Neverspell

This one used to be Anal Mia in Maidstone - very mixed reviews/feedback - and from the look of her pics I've always been tempted but never gotten round to seeing her.

She has a very strange price structure and I can't decide if she's genuine or a nutcase.

Anyone seen her?

Thoughts?

External Link/Members Only

Nimrod

Out of interest, are you questioning her pricing structure on the basis of an hour only being a tenner more than 30 minutes? Although I think this difference is too minimal (though it is a special, one-off offer) I can't work out why in the main an hour is double or near double the half hour rate. I would think if half was 60 quid (say) then around 90 for the hour would be far more sensible than 120, which is more common. I know for myself, I can come once in an hour. I am told by WG friends (and I have a fair number so my evidence sample isn't tiny) that it is actually only a vanishingly small number of their clients who do come more than once. So if they're going to have to provide only one service most of the time anyway, the extra 30 quid for 30 minutes is money for old rope. Personally, as long as I liked the girl I'd quite happily pay 90 quid for the hour knowing I'd come no more than in a half hour booking but could proceed at more leisurely pace, but I wouldn't pay 120..

Neverspell

I just think £79 for an hour,  whilst a bargain, seems a bit odd. If Mia truly looks like her pics she could get away with asking more. - In fact I'm sure she did until recently,  I think. She was £110 for an hours incall when I first added her to Hl.
I guess my question really is why is she so suddenly so cheap? I want to,  but something says keep away to me - and I always go with the gut. Someone must have been there...

Offline scottpeters

If she had been local to me, I would find it hard not to give her a good. Pics look v sexy!

Neverspell

Is got to be said,  if the pics are an accurate representation,  she is fit.

Offline J_H

Prices are defintely confusng 60 for 15; 69 for 30; and 79 for 60. Contradicts herself on another part of the profile, but looks seruiously hot.

Price structure also made me wonder where she kept her glass jar of £1 coins for giving punters change!

Offline latecomer

It's just one of my silly rules but when I see prices like this they remind me of £xx.99 supermarket offers which puts me off for some reason.

The BIG no-no though is her hidden feedback.  What exactly is she hiding?

Neverspell

I know exactly what you mean latecomer, puts me off too. And the hidden feedback is a big negative. But she's obviously doing some business... Strange that no one seems to know anything...

Neverspell

Prices are defintely confusng 60 for 15; 69 for 30; and 79 for 60. Contradicts herself on another part of the profile, but looks seruiously hot.

Price structure also made me wonder where she kept her glass jar of £1 coins for giving punters change!

I know - who taught this one maths?

a10

I think it's generally assumed that the £1 is never handed over - "keep the change love" etc

I always assumed that it was to make them show up in searches where the punter sets a top limit, or to be "more competitive" when compared to other WGs

Only ever seems to be skanks and EEs that price that way though