Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: info on Stella of Reading  (Read 7148 times)

Offline xsw21

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum and I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on Stella of Reading. I did a search but couldn’t really find a good review on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her likes list is pretty short and I was wondering if she offers anything that’s not on there?

Does she do A-level?
What’s her blowjob skills like?
Does she actually deep throat?
Also what does she look like? Resemble any celebs…

Any info on her would be very appreciated..

Thank you :)

Offline xsw21

Yes thank you very much but I’m still wondering what she looks like… :D

Offline mh

Sorry, can't help you but here is ciscoxxx69's summary:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14750.msg280406#msg280406

If I was in Reading, I would...

Bracknell 67

There's lot's of info on Stella - indeed I've made the odd comment!!  Is she good looking?  In my opinion very much so.  You get a bit of a taster on one of her photos - it's definitely her.

Offline berksboy

Yep as above i have seen Stella a few times now and she is very sexy and well worth seeing , i would say at the price she is by far and away the best in Reading just now . Not sure if ciscoxxx69 will like you making a move on his girl !  :lol:

As far as i know she does not do A.

Bracknell 67

Yep as above i have seen Stella a few times now and she is very sexy and well worth seeing , i would say at the price she is by far and away the best in Reading just now . Not sure if ciscoxxx69 will like you making a move on his girl !  :lol:

As far as i know she does not do A.

Agreed, no A but that hasn't stopped me from sowing the seeds!  Me and Cisco share a few of the same girls as we have the same very high standards - looks, personality and performance - and Stella's right up there with the best of them (if you connect with her of course!).

Offline xsw21

Thanks for the info guys. I live just outside reading and don’t drive so I will see if I’m able to get to her. She’s at the top of my list now…

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the info guys. I live just outside reading and don’t drive so I will see if I’m able to get to her. She’s at the top of my list now…

I am sure you won't regret it!
No, A is not on the menu yet....but I have mentioned the possibility and her reaction isn't an out and out no!
She does 'charge for some extras my dear' (I normally pay £100ph plus £20 for OWO)
Just read all the reviews so that you are aware of the house and the guy who is there. If you know to expect that, it won't freak you out when you get there. There is no reason it should - forewarned is forearmed as they say  ..... She is worth it......particularly when you see that body, dressed is Skimpy, Sexy lingerie ....... and that bum ascend the stairs in front of you!  :wacko:

A very Sexy, slim, pretty, responsive, fit as fuck young girl!

Let us know how you get on....

Offline berksboy

"and that bum ascend the stairs in front of you!"   Yep i am rock hard by the time i get to the top of them stairs !  :wacko:

Offline rubric

Just one thing - is the house relatively warm? There's nothing that spikes the mood more for me than if the temperature is too cold or too hot.

Offline Silver Birch

Unusual for me not to add ciscoxx69 recommendation to my hotlist, but until I hear reports of a better venue/setup, I think I'll swerve this one  :(

Offline iName

She says she is just off J10 on the M4, I don't suppose her house is in Winners Triangle is it?

Offline ciscoxxx69

She says she is just off J10 on the M4, I don't suppose her house is in Winners Triangle is it?

No.
Near Palmer Park......about half a mile from Cemetry Junction.

In fairness the room is actually okay. The warning about the house is justified, but more so that you know what to expect.
She is fit, if you like size 6-8 girls with nice natural boobs.....which I sometimes do! :hi:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 07:48:24 am by ciscoxxx69 »

Offline rubric

So .. I went to see her.

She is attractive - probably the same girl as the photos - though if asked to guess and age I'd probably put her around 26/27.  She is definitely quite tentative to start with - which bears out other comments about her taking several appointments to warm up. 

The house is a tip though - her room was warm enough, but the whole place could have done with a good clean. It was like going back to some really grotty student house.

She did provide a good service though - and I'd love to see her more relaxed and in a more salubrious environment.

cleggy

The bedroom is fine, so frankly who cares about how tidy the rest of the house is. Keeps your eyes on Stella and not the surroundings is my advice :).

My only concern on the visits I've made to that house was when I came out one afternoon at school closing time and it was all a bit neighbourly and residential.

Bracknell 67

As some will know I've seen Stella a number of times, the last being just before Christmas (I really must do a review to add to the many comments I've made on her!).  I also consider the place to be a tip and usually walk from such places but my last regular worked from there; I saw her well over 20 times over 3 years but she retired last summer  :(  so I know the place and put up with it.  The bedroom is just about acceptable.  I mentioned to Stella that she could earn a lot more money if she went more upmarket accommodation wise (5* hotels or serviced apartments).  I know I shouldn't be encouraging WGs to hike their prices but because I get such a good service from her I'd happily pay £130-150 per hour (inclusive) if she worked from a nice place and I told her this.

I also mentioned the same thing (about working somewhere better) to my regular referred to above but she said she was comfortable working in the 'squat' as we called it and with the guy who sits downstairs.

Offline rubric

Yeah, the bedroom itself is just about acceptable. The bed's a bit lumpy but clean, the room hasn't been hoovered since the Peninsular War though :)

Offline berksboy

"though if asked to guess and age I'd probably put her around 26/27"

and i would say you are wrong !    But the house is a tip and maybe better for her to work out of a travelodge ect ?

her WFM has got to 9/10 easy ?

Offline rubric

I know I shouldn't be encouraging WGs to hike their prices but because I get such a good service from her I'd happily pay £130-150 per hour (inclusive) if she worked from a nice place and I told her this.

If you don't mind paying more, try Emily25 - she has limited availability though.

touch.and.go

I was thinking about seeing Stella this week - Does she still work from a dump or have things improved? She sounds lovely but I think I might find the surroundings off-putting?  :unknown: Thanks for any info

Offline ciscoxxx69

I was thinking about seeing Stella this week - Does she still work from a dump or have things improved? She sounds lovely but I think I might find the surroundings off-putting?  :unknown: Thanks for any info

Believe me (I know we disagree about Lara  :lol:) but Stella is so worth the effort.
The house remains 'unusual' but the room you go to is absolutely fine.
Always clean bedding and clean towels.....and the sight of Stella, always minimally and sexily dressed, immediately dispels any feelings about the surroundings.
There is a mirror in the room next to the bed too, and I always catch her looking in it during doggy or cowgirl/reverse cowgirl.
The sight of that pert bum sliding up and down your cock in rev cowgirl should be every punters ambition!

Do it T+G - I have been in a lot worse rooms doing this hobby, it's just that when you see Stella, you kinda think she deserves to be somewhere better.
At least it keeps her cost down to £120ph(includes OWO)
Have a go - you won't regret it!  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:28:24 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

touch.and.go

Cheers mate, will let you know how it goes