Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Maya - Southside  (Read 1175 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7726409) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Man of steel

External Link/Members Only

Maya had been on the hot list due to some very good positives by yellowskin and Metzoid. The opportunity arose last weekend.
Comms. Straightforward (text and whatsapp) and got the
slot I wanted.

Apartment - side road off Hurst Street near the Arcadian car park.

Girl. Face pictures accurate but physically larger built than I expected - imo size 8-10 muscular toned girl not the feminine v shape I tend to go for. The picture in her brown bikini imo a true representation of her physique.A bit disappointed expected a size 6 slim hottie like Bruna (miss her - was always on my monthly regular punt rota during 2022-2023).

Service. £80 h/h informed when I met her so no choice except standard vanilla service - did not ask for any extras. Reluctant neck kissing. Average OW not as enthusiastic or sensual deep sucking. Sex all positions - CG not as great as I like - however played with the fun bags however smaller nipples (as per brown bikini pictures) than I prefer. Mish and wrap, wheelbarrow and doggie. Thrust away for the whole session- but found it a bit robotic and unemotional except for some moans as I thrust hard in missionary.

Conclusion. A one off punt for me, did everything expected but did not tick the boxes for my friend in crime.

For me a low positive meet. A friendly Brazilian  girl who provides a standard service which may be good for others if they prefer more muscular toned girls and want to  pay extras.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 08:56:21 pm by Man of steel »

Offline Man of steel

The naked pictures with the hat is prob the best representation of the girl you will meet. (brown bikini - her tan and lines ☺)

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 09:13:16 pm by Man of steel »

Online Yellowskin

Shame she's bulked up, gonna save my pennies for another day.

Online Jason0285

She looks good, she does charge a lot of extras though. £20 each for OWO, DFK and RO.

Offline Man of steel

Shame she's bulked up, gonna save my pennies for another day.

Disappointed with the punt and her body- high expectations.
On reflection- i feel I was generous to give her a low positive.  Probably a neutral at best for a vanilla service. Submissive service with a constant worry from her that the rubber would come off (kept checking very frequently).

Offline Metzoid

Ah im sorry my friend! It sounds as though shes bulked up and her service has slid down. I saw her a number of.times before she went away and she was incredible but after this i think i too will save the pennies!