Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: yes or no  (Read 1203 times)

Offline nickshadow

External Link/Members Only

I saw her standing outside the place she now works from a couple of weeks ago on the phone, as I work in town and thought I recognised her face from seeing it on the website previously... she's dropped her prices to only £60 for an hour, is it worth the punt?

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only

I saw her standing outside the place she now works from a couple of weeks ago on the phone, as I work in town and thought I recognised her face from seeing it on the website previously... she's dropped her prices to only £60 for an hour, is it worth the punt?

Hi mate
You seem to have a bit of a thing for this girl as you asked the same question last year.
Just go & have a try.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17921.msg277078;topicseen#msg277078

Roland D Hay

If you put your hand over the body of her profile pic so you can just see the head then imagine her with shorter hair and to my mind she looks very androgynous but tipping ever so slightly to looking more like a bloke. I suspect that is why her prices are so cheap. I'm short, no!

vorian

Hidden feedback is never a good sign,  for me no, for you I suspect it will still be a yes.

pleasure

Saw her about a year back in a hotel incall, unless it was a very similar looking girl. Fucking useless, didn't offer half of the services advertised, didn't even seem that keen on getting fucked. Full of rules and very bossy.

Only good thing I can say is the pics are real, and I found her really fucking sexy, but that's fuck-all use with that service.

If you do see her, let us know what it was like. In the unlikely event my bad punt was a one-off, I'd have another go at £60 an hour.

Roland D Hay